The Padillas, assumptions, LE, etc.

tabbykiki

Intelligent User
Reaction score
When I first heard about the bond being posted for Casey by the Padilla's I was furious. Now that I've had some time to think about it and read Tony Padilla's postings here on WS I have some new thoughts.

1. Could the Padilla's be working in conjunction with LE? Remember, Tony nor Leonard have said whom contacted them. They did say (on NG & Greta, etc) that they have been in contact with Baez and NOT in contact with the family. They have not said whom else initiated the contact (if anyone else). It was also reported on Greta that the family had no prior knowledge of this by one of Orlando's reporters. Why wouldn't Baez notify the family??? Especially if they are paying him...

2. Whom has the greatest benefit of Casey being bailed out? One could argue Leonard does due to the publicity. But if you read Tony's words (and listed to Leonard on tv) they continually say they just want to find this baby. That is the main goal. Isn't that LE's main goal as well?

3. The public appearances. Leonard Padilla had to go on tv after this was leaked. The public was outraged as can be seen on many of the boards out there, including Orlando news boards. Leonard is doing damage control. He is also saying things that he knows Casey will hear and see on tv. He's a pretty smart man. I totally take back what I said earlier. I think he knows what he's doing here.​

I now believe this may be a good thing and I am questioning whom is behind this. Let her get out of jail. Let her confess or tell the Padillas or LE where this baby is.

We owe it to the family and to Caylee to bring her home and give her a decent burial if she is indeed gone.

Eyewitness News learned that a third party, only identified as a well-known journalist, put Casey's attorney, Jose Baez, in contact with Tony Padilla Bail Bonds in Sacramento.

http://www.wftv.com/news/17202561/detail.html

Wonder what Rita Cosby is up to these days?

HMMMMM.... I suppose if LE ends up adding more charges to increase the bond, we'll know that LE is not behind this.

What would the journalist have to gain for making the connection? Book deals?

I vote Geraldo

You know, the Padilla's do seem more like a Geraldo-type family. I bet you are right.

Still, I do wonder what Rita Cosby is up to these days. Last I saw was her defending book on Danny Lynn's father. Wonder if there is still a lawsuit pending...

HMMMMM.... I suppose if LE ends up adding more charges to increase the bond, we'll know that LE is not behind this.

What would the journalist have to gain for making the connection? Book deals?

If the journalist increases viewership just a few percentage points, advertising dollars go up. While it seems self serving , I do not care if they profit if they find Caylee.

I also don't care if Leonard gives her a half gallon of tequilla, hypnotizes, snake charms, buddies up with or scares her to loosen her lips and make her tell the truth. I care about results, obtained within the constitution. He is a bounty hunter and not held to the standards that LE is. Seems to be a pretty sharp guy. I wish him good luck. And if he sells a book, tv deal, movie, or magazine article after finding Caylee, I am OK with it.

That is the first thing I asked when I spoke to Leonard. He said he was not working with LE. He said he doesn't work with them, and wont.

If the journalist increases viewership just a few percentage points, advertising dollars go up. While it seems self serving , I do not care if they profit if they find Caylee.

I also don't care if Leonard gives her a half gallon of tequilla, hypnotizes, snake charms, buddies up with or scares her to loosen her lips and make her tell the truth. I care about results, obtained within the constitution. He is a bounty hunter and not held to the standards that LE is. Seems to be a pretty sharp guy. I wish him good luck. And if he sells a book, tv deal, movie, or magazine article after finding Caylee, I am OK with it.

Same here. I don't care if someone makes money off the case. Someone will anyway...an attny, a retired LE, the Anthonys. Might as well be the Padillas.

Just find the kid. to me, money is irrelevant. Finding Caylee is important.

The clothes that were found look like size 5 jr, not size 5 toddler. But I AM wondering who they belong to. Is this area just some teenagers' hangout? Or will they find another missing person's body back there.

I agree, let him feed Casey's ego, be her new BFF, let him pretend to be on her side...whatever it takes to make her open her mouth and talk.

That is the first thing I asked when I spoke to Leonard. He said he was not working with LE. He said he doesn't work with them, and wont.

Really? Didn't Tony Padilla say in his thread here at WS that Leonard works well with LE??? I know I read that somewhere...

I wouldn't mind Mr. Padilla so much if he wasn't WORKING FOR JOSE BAEZ! If the Padilla's find that casey did something criminal do you really think they are going to tell LE? No, they won't. They will tell Baez.

When I first heard about the bond being posted for Casey by the Padilla's I was furious. Now that I've had some time to think about it and read Tony Padilla's postings here on WS I have some new thoughts.

1. Could the Padilla's be working in conjunction with LE? Remember, Tony nor Leonard have said whom contacted them. They did say (on NG & Greta, etc) that they have been in contact with Baez and NOT in contact with the family. They have not said whom else initiated the contact (if anyone else). It was also reported on Greta that the family had no prior knowledge of this by one of Orlando's reporters. Why wouldn't Baez notify the family??? Especially if they are paying him... No bounty hunter works for LE!

We have been unable to find out where he is being paid or if the work is pro bono to my knowledge. Frankly, I don't think the family can afford him and we know Casey cannot.

2. Whom has the greatest benefit of Casey being bailed out? One could argue Leonard does due to the publicity. But if you read Tony's words (and listen to Leonard on tv) they continually say they just want to find this baby. That is the main goal. Isn't that LE's main goal as well? No, actually it isn't. Their main goal is to garner enough evidence to develop a working theory and to bring that evidence to the prosecutor in the case in order to obtain a conviction on charges they brought against Casey. While they are working parallel investigations as missing person/possible homicide, they are not pursuing leads further than to verify lies Casey has told them, imo. They are only working "credible" leads as it appears, too. (Altho, they would avidly say that isn't true.)

3. The public appearances. Leonard Padilla had to go on tv after this was leaked. The public was outraged as can be seen on many of the boards out there, including Orlando news boards. Leonard is doing damage control. He is also saying things that he knows Casey will hear and see on tv. He's a pretty smart man. I totally take back what I said earlier. I think he knows what he's doing here.​
I do hope they know what they are doing here. It is a risky move. However, it is a good point that a bounty hunter is not LE and does not have to be held to that standard of getting information.

I now believe this may be a good thing and I am questioning whom is behind this. Let her get out of jail. Let her confess or tell the Padillas or LE where this baby is.

We owe it to the family and to Caylee to bring her home and give her a decent burial if she is indeed gone.
While I don't feel we owe anything to a family that will continually lie and cover up for any wrongdoing in this case, we do owe it to Caylee as she is the innocent victim here. The child can't help the family she was born into and she deserves justice for being tossed away like some insignificant plaything of Casey's. 31 days says that dead or alive, the Anthonys all allowed it to happen and continue.

I wouldn't mind Mr. Padilla so much if he wasn't WORKING FOR JOSE BAEZ! If the Padilla's find that casey did something criminal do you really think they are going to tell LE? No, they won't. They will tell Baez.

I'm hoping the right thing will be done, with holding information about Caylee would be a crime after all. I don't think anyone wants to go to jail.
Mr Padilla and his nephew did not get where they are in this world by being dumb. jmo
But, I still think Ms Casey is exactly where she belongs in her jail call. moo

I just can't figure out what purpose there is in releasing Casey to house arrest. What good will it do? Who does it benefit besides Casey? If she is not willing to talk while in isolation, then she certainly is not going to be truthful once she is at home.

The only thing that will come of her release is monetary gain and notoriety for those surrounding her. How does that help Caylee?

Will Casey be allowed internet access, telephone access, and/or visitors? Will she be suffering even half as much as she is while isolated in jail? Will she be stuck eating bologna sandwiches any more?

I think it is ridiculous for anyone, other than her own family members, to give her the benefit of being out of jail. If I had the money I would put it towards organized searches, and definitely not using to benefit a mother who is not willing to let her own baby rest in peace.

The articles I read said he was working for a well known journalist from NY that had been contacted by Jose. He is apparently trying to get to the bottom of things, not serve Casey or her atty.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shmoozie
Back