FL - Abraham Shakespeare, 42, lottery winner, Polk County, 7 April 2009 #5

Status
Not open for further replies.
Howard Stitzel was the last person to say he had contact with Abraham. He said he spoke with him in October, 3 months ago. The media reported that the concrete slab was laid about 6 months ago. That would be about July. I also saw a report that said it was in April. Either way, it was months before Howard said he spoke with Abraham. And yet, Abraham was found buried under that concrete slab laid about 6 months ago. How do you talk to someone 3 months ago who was buried about 6 months ago? Abraham was found behind his place of business. He transferred the mortgages from Abraham to Dorice. He represented Dorice in her divorce in June 2009. His lawyer says the only connection he has to Dorice is she is his landlord. Public records say different. Howard has Judgments against him for thousands of dollars. Howard Stitzel appeared to be a man who needed money. The Judgements are not listed as having been satisfied. Dorice had Abraham's money and was offering it out to people to say they'd seen him or had contact with him.
But Howard Stitzel was not the one on the records who helped transfer Abraham's home to Dorice's Lakeland country home. That was his former partner, Johnnie Byrd's name on that Quit Claim deed. Polk county records say that she paid him over $600,000 for the home. The Sheriff's department said they can't see where she came up with that money, but they'll make sure the IRS knows.
And all that is public record.
I do hope that they went over those files very carefully before they let him take them.
Dorice Moore says she "helped" Abraham disappear. She claimed credit for making him disappear. I believe she did exactly what she said. Now we know how she made him disappear. She also helped his money and his property disappear. I don't think she was the only one "helping".
Dorice Moore is a thief, a liar, and a coward who would involve her own son in this mess to cover her own butt. So for the rest of you who were involved in this mess and who I believe show up on this site as guests, if she will sell out her own son, where does that leave you? She will do anything, tell any lie, to save herself from having to pay the consequences of her actions. And whatever you have done, if you are involved, she will expose and try to turn it all around so it is on you instead of her. She goes down, you go down.

http://www.tampabay.com/news/public...-found-beneath-concrete-slab-in-plant/1069342

snipped:

This is not the first time Moore has been linked with suspected theft. Jeffrey and Kimberly Potwin of Zephyrhills told police that in 2006, Moore helped them set up their business and kept a $60,000 check that was supposed to be deposited into the company's payroll.

In 2007, Moore told police she was given the money, and the case was closed because there wasn't enough proof.
She was on here the other night and I felt bad that Dorice had preyed on her as well. I hope she comes back.

She was on here the other night and I felt bad that Dorice had preyed on her as well. I hope she comes back.

Yes, I was here when she was here. And she just poofed. I hope she comes back too.

I don't remember seeing anything about her loss to DM in the news before.

Has this site ever had another case of a (suspected?) murderer posting here on their own case?

:behindbar

Yes we have. Problem is we just don't know it.

I can tell you that I do receive subpoena's from law Enforcement asking for IP addresses of certain posters. When I look to see what this person posted it is always something that leads me to believe this person was involved in the case.

However, due to the conditions of the subpoena I can't say just who these posters are.

However, we have never had a suspect like D. Moore post. She just couldn't keep her mouth shut or her fingers off the keyboard.

I'll ask the Detective if it's OK if I share with you all the emails she sent me. Very Strange.

I can only hope and pray that DeeDee, Howard, and anyone else involved in Abraham's death are sitting in some dark, scummy, deep hole somewhere, scared sh**less because they know that they have been found out, they are going to be caught, and the death penalty will be on the table... That way when LE does find them, maybe they will try to run and LE can taze them some.... then again, that is JMHO FWIW.

ON a more serious note, I have a question... Is it possible that any of the information posted here, including DeeDee's posts, could be/will be used by the prosecution when a case comes to trial? :waitasec:

ETA: Hehehe, Thanks Tricia, You were answering my ? as I was asking it, in a round about way... =D

I think this one will be OK. Kind of wraps up what she was saying on WS. Keep in mind when I received this email she had demanded I remove her posts because she said someone else was posing as her. From the Dec. 16th 2009 email . . . It's a long one;

I was trying to protect my minor child from the harm of your website. He is going through a tuff time and I'm the only one to blame for that. If I would have never helped this man it would have never put my family in harm's way. My son had heard about the site at school. I have my pass code saved on my computer to open up my email. I actual leave it open because I've never had anything to hide in my emails. What he got upset about on your site was the accusation. The events you talked about that happened in my life he actual live through and knew what really happened. If they stuck to facts like your website says it does, it would not bother him. They are matching people up that are not even related to the case or even in the newspaper articles. They are passing judgment not discussing facts. You will never see one court order pulled for anything the Sheriff's Department did to me. I let the sheriff's department do anything and everything they needed to do, so my name could be cleared.

You don't see the full story at all in the paper. Just like with your website not wanting to remove comments from a 14 year old because of the publicity it gives you. That's what is so sad. It just makes me a stronger person and when Abraham does return the people that judge so swiftly will have to deal with their own actions. My son feels I should go on everyday and defend myself when you are just entertaining my friends. I feel it adds more fuel to the fire because you are not even matching up the right people. I grew up in Plant City all my life and people know who I am and what I stand for.

Just like I do need this man to return but I can't put information on your site to help. Because you don't allow it. They need to focus on facts.

Fact one: He did sell his house and there are too many people for witness to say differently.

Fact two: If he did not plan on leaving for awhile, why would he appoint a power of attorney

Fact three: Why would he pack his house up and even let the neighbors know he was leaving. I let him stay in the house after I bought it until he found a new place to live.

Fact four: Someone got upset on your website of how the St. Pete times betrayed Abraham in he newspaper with his background and his history listed.
But that's truly the key to finding him if that's what your site is really all about.
If you know someone's lifestyle and what they might go in do for fun that's the places you want to start looking for him first.
If Abraham was a golfer and you read this article the next time you went to the course you might take a second look if you seen someone that look like him.
Unfortunately Abraham wasn't a golfer he like women and lots of them. He does not hide that fact.
He loves *advertiser censored* and would go to Planet X in Brandon for red pills to help his libido
He would have *advertiser censored* downloaded to his iPod.
He loves strip clubs
He loves Hard Rock because no one comes up to him and ask him for money
I don't judge him badly for this because with Abraham he never got this kind of attention before winning the lottery. He's like a kid in a candy store right now. That's his life and he has to answer for that not me.
Abraham is not embarrassed for being that way. He is very open and does not lie about what he likes or who he is.
He tells you every illegal thing he's does and why he does it.
He loves when he can buy someone off especially public officials, it just proves how money can and does corrupt people.

Fact five: When Abraham does come back I do plan on speaking out about your website and more on TV. I unfortunately have to wait and locate him before I voice my complaints on all of this. The Sheriff's Department on the other hand, I can't say nothing bad about. They are just doing their jobs.

I put myself in this situation and for that I can blame nobody but myself. Just like your website you can blame nobody but you and the moderates that look the other way when they see fiction not facts posted.
Like I'm using my sons name to hide things under. That's a joke. If they would do just a little more research they would find that ***** was named after his grandfather. ********* grandfather is ***** Moore. ***** Moore owns things because he has been a pillar of the community his whole life and has worked hard for everything he owns. I'm a very nice person and I know I have to forgive people for passing judgment against me. I understand they do not know the whole story or even half of it. They just need to think twice before posting comments thats can tear at a person heart strings. They can post all the facts they want just think twice before posting accusations. Remember these are real people you are talking about and real lives you are effecting. Don't forget why you set this website up to help find the missing and bring justice to the ones that deserve it. Not to get so involved with drama and rumors you lose the true focus in finding someone.

Thank You for your time and I look forward to meeting you,
Deedee Moore

I removed the reference to her son's name but that's all.

Doesn't this make your blood boil reading this?

Sorry Deedee, we are not going to meet.

This woman is in need of legal counsel. I can't figure out what possible motive she would have for making a public proclamation. OMG

This woman is in need of legal counsel. I can't figure out what possible motive she would have for making a public proclamation. OMG

Her legal council just dumped her. She is going to be arrested soon for Abraham's murder.

I think this one will be OK. Kind of wraps up what she was saying on WS. Keep in mind when I received this email she had demanded I remove her posts because she said someone else was posing as her. From the Dec. 16th 2009 email . . . It's a long one;

I removed the reference to her son's name but that's all.

Doesn't this make your blood boil reading this?

Sorry Deedee, we are not going to meet.

*snip from DeeDee's email*
I'm a very nice person and I know I have to forgive people for passing judgment against me. I understand they do not know the whole story or even half of it. They just need to think twice before posting comments thats can tear at a person heart strings. They can post all the facts they want just think twice before posting accusations. Remember these are real people you are talking about and real lives you are effecting. Don't forget why you set this website up to help find the missing and bring justice to the ones that deserve it. Not to get so involved with drama and rumors you lose the true focus in finding someone. ***end of snip from DeeDee's email

Thanks for posting that Tricia. Isn't it so totally ironic that she's concerned about whose lives are being affected? She probably demanded you remove all posts from her, because she knew she'd "ran her mouth/fingers" way too much and cast more suspicion on herself. The only true thing she said was about the grandfather. My heart breaks knowing what that family has to be going through right now. (Her son, ex, all of them) And it's also pretty weird that she indicated how much money can corrupt people. She's walking evidence of that obviously.
I'll be glad when she's off the streets!

"They just need to think twice before posting comments thats can tear at a person heart strings."
What heart?

Her legal council just dumped her. She is going to be arrested soon for Abraham's murder.

Are you talking about Rusty....can't think of his last name? I think the media said he was in Bartow. He dropped her Thursday night after they found the body.
When you say "arrested soon" do you think it will be by tomorrow?

DeeDee said:
He tells you every illegal thing he's does and why he does it.
He loves when he can buy someone off especially public officials, it just proves how money can and does corrupt people.

...and then she bribes a policeman for inside info...

(Bet he is shaking in his boots right now)

Wasn't the lawyer's last name Franklin?
Yep.
http://www.realpagessites.com/franklinlawfirm/index.html
He's a criminal attorney for 20 years. I'm sure along the way he has represented all sorts of guilty people and to ensure they got due process of the law. After 20 years, you would think he would have seen it all. So what do you have to do to get an experienced criminal attorney to drop you? What really bad thing must you have done to have him come out and say it is for moral or ethical reasons?

Wasn't the lawyer's last name Franklin?
Yep.
http://www.realpagessites.com/franklinlawfirm/index.html
He's a criminal attorney for 20 years. I'm sure along the way he has represented all sorts of guilty people and to ensure they got due process of the law. After 20 years, you would think he would have seen it all. So what do you have to do to get an experienced criminal attorney to drop you? What really bad thing must you have done to have him come out and say it is for moral or ethical reasons?

Yep Susan!! Right on, you got it! I didn't know his background...that's pretty telling, when you get dumped by one with so much experience. I wonder who will agree to defend her?

Are you talking about Rusty....can't think of his last name? I think the media said he was in Bartow. He dropped her Thursday night after they found the body.
When you say "arrested soon" do you think it will be by tomorrow?

Sorry, don't remember the name of her lawyer but yes he dropped her after they found Abraham.

Have no idea when they will arrest her. Knowing how meticulous this Sheriff and his deputies are I would assume they are taking their time and building a rock solid case. So when I say "arrested soon" I mean we don't have to wait forever to find the culprit.

Don't you guys know how to read my mind and interpret what I mean to say as opposed to what I posted? ;)

If she is lucky, and I hope she is not, with the national attention the case is getting, she may get a high profile lawyer who will take it for the publicity. She doesn't qualify for a public defender now that she has taken all Abraham's money. It really burns me that she will now use his money to defend herself for what she has done to him. It's like the ultimate slap in the face.

Wonder what she wrote all the other forums!

If she was upset about what was said here imagine what she thought about the others who do not have a Tricia!!!

Tricia go ahead we wont ban you for posting the e-mail you sent her ;) We love you! and Abraham we love you to.

DD will get what is coming to her. let's hope she does NOT committ sucide because IMO she needs to fill what it is like to be locked up. She needs to suffer .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member