2011.07.17 Casey Released From Jail

Status
Not open for further replies.
Per the reporters interviewed afterwards, those were the rules from the county when they were selected to be embedded. The other reporters outside were too far away behind barricades to even get near enough to her to ask any questions.

So what was the point of having them go in there? You know, I found it kind of odd that the one who was supposed to interview her didn't have anything on him except a black and blue sharpie. What the heck was he going to do with a sharpie? Seriously. :innocent:

Is that the guy that had some nasty youtubes about women on his plane?

No idea. I do recall he was an attorney on the DT for awhile but due to being before the California Bar Association regarding something about misusing clients funds or writing bad checks on a client's fund account (don't recall the details) he had to withdraw from the case. This was back in mid/late 2010.

I not surprise at all she walk out the front with her head held high.

isn't that what Cindy told her to do early on...

Yup. I'm surprised Cindy didn't have "mother of the year" tshirts printed for her release.:sick:

Now HLN is playing catch-up, since they were not live last night, and running clip after clip of the tiny release bit inside the jail...

Why would a reporter follow a rule made by a sheriff? A sheriff can not stop free speech or the freedom of the press.

Well, I suppose if you agree to rules from the get go, it's a smart idea to follow them. eh?

Wouldn't have looked good on them for future being selected for pool reporters if they blatantly refuse to follow the rules they agree to from the outset.

Now HLN is playing catch-up, since they were not live last night, and running clip after clip of the tiny release bit inside the jail...

Something really strange going on. HLN has been running Casey for 2 months 24/7 then last night they do not cover the release live even though JVM is right there reporting it.

Fox news does not cover the release live.

No reporters in the jail shout questions at Casey.

Makes no sense.

The whole thing creeps me out..............

Well, I suppose if you agree to rules from the get go, it's a smart idea to follow them. eh?

Wouldn't have looked good on them for future being selected for pool reporters if they blatantly refuse to follow the rules they agree to from the outset.

They call that selling out.

I don't wish any harm on Casey. I do hope the media drops the story sometime this week, there are plenty of important things going on the world...where she is sent to hide out is not one of them.

If I was the pilot of that plane, I would frisk her for duct tape before I opened a door.

Something really strange going on. HLN has been running Casey for 2 months 24/7 then last night they do not cover the release live even though JVM is right there reporting it.

Fox news does not cover the release live.

No reporters in the jail shout questions at Casey.

Makes no sense.

They all want that first interview. JVM nor Nancy Grace will get it that's for sure.

Geraldo wins.

I don't wish any harm on Casey. I do hope the media drops the story sometime this week, there are plenty of important things going on the world...where she is sent to hide out is not one of them.

The major news stations will drop it......until the first interview which may not be for a while.

The paparazzi will continue to follow her though. We will see plenty of "Casey sightings" plastered in National Enquirer. TMZ will also be on the lookout.

Offender Name: CASEY ANTHONY
Offender ID: 08049710 Date of Birth: 03/19/1986 Age: 25 Race: White Gender: Female
Custody Status: Out of Custody Date: 07/17/2011 Reason: Sentence served

It really wasn't that much of a crowd...less than 100 people was the highest estimate I heard...and JVM says mostly the same people as all along...I do NOT understand these people with their kids out there...JMO. Actually, I don't understand anyone being out there, I guess they get some sort of satisfaction but I can't imagine what kind.

It really wasn't that much of a crowd...less than 100 people was the highest estimate I heard...and JVM says mostly the same people as all along...I do NOT understand these people with their kids out there...JMO. Actually, I don't understand anyone being out there, I guess they get some sort of satisfaction but I can't imagine what kind.

I agree with you about the kids. It's disgusting.

Five hundred and forty three dollars is not alot of money. Wonder how much cheney mason was holding for her? She will have to sell a story right away to survive. JMO

If I spent a week with my family looking for that woman's child I would like to show my kid how much she appreciated their efforts.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zipperoni