OH OH - Katelyn Markham, 22, Fairfield, 14 August 2011 - #4

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am confused by this: http://texasequusearch.org/2011/09/message-from-tim-miller-3/

Does this mean Tim doesn't want any of us at searches????

Sounds like he visited WS among other places. If no one on WS is telling anything about the searches, and they are not, and people on WS want her to be found I don't see the problem

Can he find anyone who doesn't have an opinion, or doesn't suspect someone, even stranger. (Besides me. I don't have a clue.).

I wonder if there were arguments or comments made during the search. Maybe he's afraid people won't turn in evidence if they are involved on these sites, or plant evidence.

He might be thinking they will go tell everything they see or hear and compromise the investigation.

I think it is just as likely that anyone involved in a search will talk, not just people on FB,WS, or other blogs. People talk.

That eliminates most of KM's friends and family, JC's friends and family, and most of the people in the town. WOW!

geez. it's not like we're trying to help or anything...

I have battle wounds to prove I was trying to help. (Did you know thorns go straight through jeans?)

I am just speechless. I am hoping this is just a POORLY WORDED post and will be clarified soon. I wonder if someone posted pics or something from a search and all FB and crime sites are now being painted with a brush too wide?
I have seen TM on NG many, many, many times (Think Caylee) and those shows are speculation 98% and 1% fact and 1% false facts. So.........:waitasec: Really?????? I am soooooooooooo confused.

Well, good luck to Tim finding enough searchers who don't have opinions, can't read, and don't go online at all...

When LE is this close-mouthed about a missing person, you can bet people are going to discuss, wonder, speculate.

Not to mention, searchers are being rounded up online...

What's he going to do ask people if they use FB, WS, and other sites. Ask their opinions or search out names?

I can't imagine this! Maybe he wants rid of all the friends.....

What's he going to do ask people if they use FB, WS, and other sites. Ask their opinions or search out names?

I can't imagine this! Maybe he wants rid of all the friends.....

Careful Jeannie - that sounded like JB! LOL

Well. doesn't one go hand in hand with the other? If the culprit is leaned on hard enough, perhaps he will TELL us where Katelyn is??!! Yeah, I don't like the "tone" of that message from TM

I think the problem regarding what Tim is talking about it that 1) He probably sees rumors being spread by searchers on different online sites, especially FB sites (like the rumor that her phone was found) and 2) He has probably overheard searchers chatting it up possibly inappropriately.

He's all business and wants to get down to it lol. I can see how he is frustrated. I think he worded his statement a little odd, however. The statement makes him sound like he is not appreciative when in fact, IMHO I am sure he is very appreciative. HUGE HUGS to all that have donated and gone out to search! :grouphug:

Was she being mean to me?

Oh no no no no no. News Junkie doesn't have a mean bone in her body! ;)

She was saying you sounded like JB because I am sure she assumed you knew JB was sorta infamous for "calling out" people on the stand during the trial for online handles and such. One person (lead detective Yuri) was actually called out for being on Websleuths. Jose Baez seemed to love to search the internet (or have his cronies do it)

How does internet chatter affect what he does? I am missing something...
I have never been one who has put TM on a pedestal, personally; I think he tends to be unable to leave his personal feelings at the door, and do the job he advertises. But this seems foolish to me, as the internet is a source for gathering searchers, food, donations, etc...

I wonder what Marcc Klaas would say; the only time I saw him pull away from a search was Hailey Dunn's, when he believed he had been lied to by her mother. Otherwise, I think he would be there helping, regardless of community sentiment, as long as bodies showed up to search.

And I have no idea why the first frost would be a good time to search, unless that is when the water levels go down.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MaryEllen77