CA-Sandra Cantu Missing/Located from Tracy, #8

Status
Not open for further replies.
Media coverage is helping LE. Lead from person in Lathrop regarding theory on luggage. Another Press Conference today 3:30 PST.

Gee, I would love to hear that theory, eh? I wonder whqat it could be?

This just came through on my twitter.

TRACY - Johnny Williams is sure he know who killed Sandra Cantu.
Williams drove from Oakland Sunday afternoon to hand-deliver his lead to Tracy police during an afternoon press conference. Afterward, he told media that he believes he saw Sandra with a man on a boat the week prior.
Now, speaking exclusively to FOX40 News, Williams says he spotted the same man talking with media the day after Sandra Cantu's body was found. (more at link)
http://ow.ly/2t0u

Is this the odd guy everyone was talking about yesterday or the pastor?

FOX40 News won't show the man Williams accuses of murdering Sandra Cantu; however, Williams describes the man as being "heavyset with a thick moustache."

Williams drove from Oakland Sunday afternoon to hand-deliver his lead to Tracy police during an afternoon press conference. Afterward, he told media that he believes he saw Sandra with a man on a boat the week prior.
Now, speaking exclusively to FOX40 News, Williams says he spotted the same man talking with media the day after Sandra Cantu's body was found. (more at link)

OMG! It says:

FOX40 News won't show the man Williams accuses of murdering Sandra Cantu; however, Williams describes the man as being "heavyset with a thick moustache."

That certainly sounds like F. Williams to me. :eek:

Okay, so if he is an Oakland resident, what's his connection to Tracy- more than 40 min. away, that he's always there at the right time and place???:waitasec:

Not sure what to think of this... sounds like someone who is trying desperately to interject himself into the case. Could be well intentioned but I doubt if he's correct.

Hey all. Did the maintainance guy have a mustache? He was on the news yesterday...

Not sure what to think of this... sounds like someone who is trying desperately to interject himself into the case. Could be well intentioned but I doubt if he's correct.
That's my impression. The fact that he makes a big point to mention he had to drive from Oakland to hand in his tip makes me suspicious. Oakland is more than 40 mi. away from Tracy.

Interesting. My mother ties a ribbon on her luggage when we travel so she can find her suitcase at the airport because it looks like everyone elses. I am not sure what that would have to do with the killer? If the suitcase was stolen. Unless you are saying the ribbon was like a MO and there are other cases involving a red ribbon?

Mine does too, although we've sat at the carousel and watched it go by about 50 times and she still forgot what it looked like. :waitasec:

I think LE wants to keep this info under wraps pending investigation because it may help identify to whom the luggage belonged originally.

Unless the guy was in the area of the boat? Or this guy could be full of carp.

Unless the guy was in the area of the boat? Or this guy could be full of carp.
Okay, so if he is an Oakland resident, what's his connection to Tracy- more than 40 min. away, that he's always there at the right time and place???:waitasec:
This is why I'm suspicious that he's trying to inject himself into this case.

I agree that it could just be someone wanting attention, but since no one has been cleared yet, I think everything and everyone should be looked at. JMO. The whole suitcase story is hinky, and F. Williams is the one that brought the story up about it being stolen.

Someone left an envelope addressed from Sandra to her killer at the memorial site. LE now has the envelope and contents which they are examining.

(This is the reason for the CSI and LE to have been there such a short time. I don't think the residence where their cars are parked in the photo have to do with the people inside. They were picking up the envelope.)

Thank you so much!

Hey all. Did the maintainance guy have a mustache? He was on the news yesterday...

Doesn't Williams say this individual was interviewed on TV very soon after she was taken? I'll go look:

"Now, speaking exclusively to FOX40 News, Williams says he spotted the same man talking with media the day after Sandra Cantu's body was found".

Doesn't Williams say this individual was interviewed on TV very soon after she was taken? I'll go look.

The day after the body was found. Wracking my brain, but I think that would be the pastor or church member Williams.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hannahdunnam