Brooke Bennett, 12 years old Randolph VT #12

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is anyone else having trouble accessing wcax this morning? It keeps telling me it is under construction.

I get the same 'under construction' notice. It's either a DNS problem or they're geographically limiting the people who can access the site. All of us out-of-towners are sucking up their bandwidth.

I just wanted to mention something about this site--I had a hard time figuring out how to register. I tried a few different times and the error message just said "your email address has been banned." And I was baffled until I wrote to someone who was kind enough to tell me that they meant like gmail and yahoo addresses were banned, so I used my work one. But I almost gave up! But I kept coming back and reading and when I saw the sugarshack discussion I had to get involved.

I have enjoyed your community and how you are respectful and kind to each other and newcomers. I especially like your signature, dark_shadows: With love and respect. I wish all the boards I posted on were this kind to each other. You are just working together to try and figure this out as much as possible and nobody is here to show up anybody else.

Welcome to WS, Olepi! They need to fix it! I like their coverage. Thanks for letting me know!

Maybe someone local who is getting online to them can send their webmaster a note that we cannot access it. Please!

We are glad you joined us and didn't give up, MissVT! :) We do have a good group here. (Excellent sleuths, too!)

Anybody have any idea what time the arraignments are going to take place today? TIA!!

~TCO~

I have talked to a lot of people who have tried to register and could not....Michaela Garecht's mother for one and Christopher Robin's mother couldn't register either. It is frustrating. I had to try four different email addressed before I was able.

I am glad you didn't give up MissVT! The group at WS is about the most respectful online board I have been on.

Has anyone figured out the name of Juvenile #2, AR's boyfriend?

LOL I try to avoid it myself. I hear the food is lousy in this hotel. :crazy:

As far as tomorrow goes, I am looking forward to it. I can't wait until Gagnon is out there for the public to see finally! I am sick of the Feds hiding the face of a known child *advertiser censored* trader and whatever else they are going to charge him with!! (I am very curious if Cassandra will show up for the hearing, too!)

I'm right with you my friend!!!! I can't wait to get his ugly face smeared all over the 6 pm News channels to show what a low life looser he is.

I also hope Denise shows up to support Cassandra. I want to see what she looks like.

I haven't heard anyone mention if they have figured it out yet. I only want to know how old he is and how long he has dated AR.

I'm right with you my friend!!!! I can't wait to get his ugly face smeared all over the 6 pm News channels to show what a low life looser he is.

I also hope Denise shows up to support Cassandra. I want to see what she looks like.
I don't think they are on speaking terms, but I could be wrong. When the great-uncle made his statement early on during the first hearing for MJ, I took it to mean they were divided. I don't expect Denise to show up, but who knows with those two?!

could someone move my post in the MySpace thread back over here where it belongs? thanx!

i think someone moved it there accidentaly while moving other posts. :)

Does anyone have an idea of when Jacques inserted himself into this family and how. I was wondering if he was a friend of RG and that was perhaps how he met Denise? OR Did he first marry Denise and that is how Cassandra came to know Gagnon?

Lola- Since Denise married one guy and had AR by that guy's brother, it seems like there is a lot of 'sharing' going on (by that I mean alot of indescrimanant sex), so who knows which came 1st- RG or MJ?

My unedumacated gues is that MJ came 1st as his family are longstanding in the area- don't know much about Gagnon's family so I could be wrong.

I don't think they are on speaking terms, but I could be wrong. When the great-uncle made his statement early on during the first hearing for MJ, I took it to mean they were divided. I don't expect Denise to show up, but who knows with those two?!

I took it to mean the very same SS. But could never imagine if my sister's daughter was found murdered how bad I'd feel especially when my husband was the suspect & probably the murderer. :furious:

Then again we're talking about Denise....who looked the other way & totally failed to be a mother to her daughter. Sorry for my rant but I'd still like to beech slap them all.

Thx galvino. I'm thinking we need to do some sort of a family tree on this bunch.

More like a family vine- I haven't had this much trouble keeping relationships straight since the FLDS mess! It's like Kudzu!

I took it to mean the very same SS. But could never imagine if my sister's daughter was found murdered how bad I'd feel especially when my husband was the suspect & probably the murderer. :furious:

Then again we're talking about Denise....who looked the other way & totally failed to be a mother to her daughter. Sorry for my rant but I'd still like to beech slap them all.

I would think a normal person, who really didn't have any idea her husband was a serial sex offender who had turned her own daughter into a victim/predator after raping and abusing her, would be contemplating SUICIDE.

Given Cassandra's ultra defensive statements about what a great parent she was and that she never let her daughter be with Jacques without another adult present [yeah right], I suspect Denise is also playing the innocent victim. She didn't know nuthin. Neither one of those fools did, apparently.

And the result is one dead girl, one girl irretrevably harmed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Greer∆