TX TX - Joshua Davis, 18 months, New Braunfels, 4 Feb 2011 - # 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Long time lurker here. I'm trying to find out where the info is posted on what I can or can not post. Could somebody please point me out to that. I am not very familiar with message forums.

Anyway I live 20 minutes from NB and just finished watching the local news (WOAI) They mentioned what was taken from the backyard. Am I able to post what they said without having a link to support it?

I realize the news makes mistakes and I would really hate to post something and have the news be wrong in the end. Which is why I've been trying to find a msm link but have been unable to find what I've heard.

Welcome, siamese4me!!!!! :seeya:

Thanks for joining us - and, yes, I do believe you can post something you've seen on the local news, although I think elepher already answered that for you.

The search radius is still 2 miles.

Emmett Trapp weighed less than Joshua but was 12 inches taller.

He walked 3-4 miles, barefoot, in up to 90 degree temperatures, through washes, thickets, over hills before ending up a mile from home again.

Emmett was only missing for 40 hours.

Joshua has been missing for 94 hours.

He could easily be outside that 2 mile radius. I don't think he is too far outside it, but he could be outside it.

Combine that with the fact that they are not using actual SAR dogs...

I'm not surprised they haven't found him, even if he did just wander away and even if he is within the search area.

I have a feeling that once they do find him... we will find that if they had brought in real SAR dogs... they may have led them to Joshua in time... that will haunt people just like knowing Emmett Trapp could have been found in time.

http://www.kvue.com/news/SEARCH-CONTINUES-FOR-MISSING-TODDLER-115595194.html

http://abcnews.go.com/US/TheLaw/emmett-trapp-wandered-off/story?id=11323106

And this is exactly why we are getting ready to begin training in SAR with our dog. If something local happens, you guys will see me in the background saying " I learned on WS that you guys are not using the right dogs"!!!! LOL Sorry to be kinda O/T, But I am gonna be PEEVED if Joshua really died out there alone because of using the wrong resources:twocents::banghead:

It bothers me that in every interview... Josh Sr. looks away from the camera...he's always looking to the side or looking down...never straight into the camera.

I'm at a total loss as to where Joshua could be...I want to believe that no one hurt him, I want to believe that he's still alive...I sincerely want a miracle for this family and lil' Joshua but there is something here that is just so not right...where is the panic? Does anyone else see it, because I do not.

I'm not saying there is a wrong way or a right way to act when your child is missing, but I know what I've see from others who have experienced this nightmare...Deena was panic stricken when Somer was missing, KC was cool as a cucumber (although Caylee wasn't actually missing), Drew was cool as a cucumber when Laci; who was pregnant with baby Conner, went missing...
Does anyone see what I'm getting at or is it just me?

You summed up what's been eating at me beautifully. "Thanks" just wasn't enough.

I'm leaning towards one of the 7 adults knowing exactly what happened and where the baby is...

Sadly I am also. I can't see the little boy wandering that far in so short a time, given he didn't have any shoes on and the freezing weather. I could see him maybe hiding somewhere such as under a mobile home, but all of those were searched early on, from what I understand. And I can't see him continuing to hide anywhere while he is freezing. I would think he'd be crying and want to go home. :( MOO

Welcome siames4me:

Found the msn link for you:

http://www.woai.com/home.aspx

A bucket and a tarp is what the linked video says - is that what you heard?

In the video it said the vigil was going to start in 20 min. in the background is man on the front steps smoking a cigarette (looking a bit angry IMO) when someone comes out of the house to talk to him. Is this the father of JD?

In the video it said the vigil was going to start in 20 min. in the background is man on the front steps smoking a cigarette (looking a bit angry IMO) when someone comes out of the house to talk to him. Is this the father of JD?

Yes, that's Josh Davis, Sr.

It sure looks like Josh Sr. - here is a snag of it from the video:

Attachments

• Josh Sr before vigil.png
    Josh Sr before vigil.png
    248.7 KB · Views: 94
Going to start a new thread - will open it up in 10 minutes or so.

Yes, that's Josh Davis, Sr.

and the female speaking to him is Joshua's mother...and yes, I definitely saw the anger in his face as she was speaking to him and immediately thereafter.

and the female speaking to him is Joshua's mother...and yes, I definitely saw the anger in his face as she was speaking to him and immediately thereafter.

....and again, no eye-contact. *hinky*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member