17 yo Trayvon Martin Shot to Death by Neighborhood Watch Captain #9

Status
Not open for further replies.
I watched the video again, but on full screen and saw what looked like a shadow on the upper right side of his head, but as he turned and the light hit the area there was nothing there.??

That would be video artifacting. It's a part of the compression system used to process the video and make it smaller. I'm not entirely sure how to explain it, other than it bunches like colors together, so you often get matte surfaces instead of detailed surfaces.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Compression_artifact

How do you know GZ was the first aggressor? you don't, nobody does.

I would consider following someone an agressive action and GZ certainly did this as admitted in the call to 911, or whoever he called.

He was found halfway on the sidewalk and halfway on the grass. He would have obviously moved off from Zimmerman.

Do you have a link to how the body was found? I don't doubt you know this I just want to try and figure out how Martin ended up the way he was found. Was Zimmerman all the way on the sidewalk when he shot him?

Why does everything seem so dry in the video?

Picture a world where no one EVER investigates suspicious people, or takes it upon themselves to stop what appears to be a crime, except authorized authorities?

Well, right now I'm thinking of the JetBlue customers who took down the pilot. Thank God for citizens who are willing to step up and help out.

Have you ever been in a big box store and watched people who are OBVIOUSLY stealing walk through the exits, beepers flaring, but there are no "authorized" security personnel there to detain them, so the public and the staff at the store watch while the merchandise is walking out the door, unchecked? Makes me nuts.

I don't understand why we as a community are so willing to blame GZ for following what he believed was a suspicious person while he allowed LE to come and not know where he had gone. We've a bit gone round the bend here with letting only "authorities" be charged with protecting us.

When seconds matter, it takes minutes for the cops to get there.
Great post :clap:

He did not go to the hospital, nor the ambulance that was on the site. An EMT treated him in or outside of the cruiser. jmo

It seems possible to me he responded with self-defense before he needed to be carted off in an ambulance. Which is his right.

She is not a credible source.

Yesterday, she stated as fact, GZ chased TM, tackled him, and shot him.

:waitasec:

I personally think she just talks to hear herself. She obviously does not research the info she puts out there.

She may not be credible, but we also don't know what info she may be privy to that we are not...:twocents::moo:

I would consider following someone an agressive action and GZ certainly did this as admitted in the call to 911, or whoever he called.

We don't know if he stopped or kept going. it's all speculation at this point.

The only evidence of Trayvon starting any altercation is Zimmerman's word. I choose not to take Zimmerman's word.

I will however be fair and wait for closer photographs taken of the "injuries", photographs taken of Zimmerman at the scene, photographs taken from days after to see if there is any swelling and bruising. It won't change my mind that I believe George Zimmerman initiated everything that happened that night... but I'm going to be really sad if Trayvon only gave him a cut on the head and tap on the nose?

Especially if Trayvon actually had a broken nose? Which I am not saying he did, I am only saying IF.

I may be going out... so please everyone, let me know what his dad says. Hopefully he'll show time stamped photographs of Zimmerman's injuries.

Do you have a link to how the body was found? I don't doubt you know this I just want to try and figure out how Martin ended up the way he was found. Was Zimmerman all the way on the sidewalk when he shot him?

Nothing's been said about the actual shooting... Someone just made a reference to the body position in one of these bazillion reports. I'll see if I can dig it up.

If you're talking about the clothes---

A)because George Zimmerman is a liar
B) It's hard to see

IMO

:moo::twocents:
I mean the lack of tire tracks, the car looks bone dry, no footprints...

You still don’t know that Zimmerman was the physical aggressor. No one knows.

Trayvon Martin Case: Police Video Shows No Blood, Bruises On George Zimmerman After Killing

Newly released video of George Zimmerman at the Sanford Police Department the night he shot Trayvon Martin to death show the neighborhood watch volunteer without blood on his clothing or bruises on his face or head. His clean-shaven picture seems to contrast with the violent beating he told police he endured at the hands of Martin, 17, who Zimmerman said attacked him from behind.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/03/28/trayvon-martin-police-video_n_1386764.html

it seems to me people think that since GZ had a gun he was the first one to attack TM and since TM was unarmed he possibly could not have done anything to provoke GZ to use his gun.
This is exactly what I believe. It would not have taken anything to provoke a racist GZ into shooting Travyon. Trayvon was just in the wrong place at the wrong time. Shame he had to lose his life over candy and Iced Tea...

I find it quite interesting that the 2 people that are all over the talk shows defending GZ are both EXTREMELY arrogant, forceful, one sided and in my opinion downright rude and argumentative.
Joe Oliver and the neighbor Taffee.
It's right or wrong, no shades of gray or room for debate. Wonder if GZ had the same attitude about things. I would tend to think he did.

Are TMs advocates any different though? I don't think GZs supporters are tweeting addresses or putting bounties on anyone's head

From same link:

The video, obtained by ABC News, appears inconsistent with Zimmerman’s recently leaked statement to police that he was in a death struggle with Martin before Zimmerman shot him in the chest in self-defense

The autopsy report have not been released yet. We don't know that for a fact.

So you think GZ said "Hey, This kid is an AA and up to no good, I think i'll shoot and kill him?

I've not seen one single person post this on any TM thread. You seem to be the only one saying this - repeatedly.

You still don’t know that Zimmerman was the physical aggressor. No one knows.
Well, Trayvon had no bruises on his knuckles, so he didn't throw a first punch, or any, nor slam his head into the concrete... We now know that!

The only evidence of Trayvon starting any altercation is Zimmerman's word. I choose not to take Zimmerman's word.

I will however be fair and wait for closer photographs taken of the "injuries", photographs taken of Zimmerman at the scene, photographs taken from days after to see if there is any swelling and bruising. It won't change my mind that I believe George Zimmerman initiated everything that happened that night... but I'm going to be really sad if Trayvon only gave him a cut on the head and tap on the nose?

Especially if Trayvon actually had a broken nose? Which I am not saying he did, I am only saying IF.

I may be going out... so please everyone, let me know what his dad says. Hopefully he'll show time stamped photographs of Zimmerman's injuries.

my bolding

And what else could he say? Surely he knew that Trayvon wasn't here any longer to be able to dispute it.

One of his friends said that GZ was surprised and thought this would all blow over, I think that's exactly what he thought from that very night as soon as he left the police staion a free man.

JMHO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members