*DEVELOPING*CO Shooting at Movie Theater #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Random thought.. if he was "really smart" he could have been watching a webcam stream of his apartment on his phone while at the movies. (you can really do this these days) He probably wasn't that smart though. :floorlaugh:

He obviously was smart enough to rig it all up and not blow himself up in the process.

Holmes likely studied his neighbours and thought he had a good feel for what they would do in reaction to the loud music. He was a psych student. I imagine he thought it out pretty good right down to who he figured would trigger the explosion and when. Maybe there was an alert wired to the door or someother phone triggering device?

In the batman movie where the citizens were being held hostage to the bomb threat, I wonder if he was replicating the event? A huge and elaborately constructed device with unknown damage potential dangled in front of LE. Threats of timers, multiple triggeres etc etc, almost as if he were playing the movie out in real life.

I wonder if James Holmes could face federal charges for killing two soldiers.

Eyewitness testimony is quite unreliable. Especially in a situation such as this.

As far as the second person theory.....is it not possible he had a friend that opened the door for him? It is possible if that happened the friend had NO IDEA what happened would happen.

I personally don't think there was a second person. I think he was in that movie theater many times. He probably tried out that door many times. I can't see him NOT doing a test run beforehand

I wonder if they had cameras in the theater. I know our local one does. Actually both do and one is just a dollar theater.

As far as the second person theory.....is it not possible he had a friend that opened the door for him? It is possible if that happened the friend had NO IDEA what happened would happen.

I personally don't think there was a second person. I think he was in that movie theater many times. He probably tried out that door many times. I can't see him NOT doing a test run beforehand

I wonder if they had cameras in the theater. I know our local one does. Actually both do and one is just a dollar theater.

The guy is described as a loner.
Doesn't appear that he even had close friends.

From what was being said last night. It sounded like the LE feels he acted alone.

I

Since James Holmes' only spoken indication of his "dark side" was saying, "i am the joker" does anyone know exactly what the jokers MO is in this movie???

I read this in the last thread, Ledger did not have red hair in that movie -- it was always GREEN or washed green/yellow.

From what I remember, the Joker in that movie was a ruthless robber.

Here is a good synopsis link:

http://batman.wikia.com/wiki/The_Joker_(Heath_Ledger)

yes we need a source for that youtube interview, please.

Yeah, pretty sure that kid didn't realize that the shooter entered, exited and re-entered in his gear. That canister from the other direction is interesting but he's probably wrong there too.

I heard at least one guy say there was a second person (probably the one in the video above) but everyone else said the shooter was alone, especially the people who were sitting down in front near that door.

Although I believe one female said the bombs came from both sides, but she was sitting way up high in the theatre and could have just seen reflections from the events on the movie screen. I don't know. All other witnesses I've heard said "one person".

I'm also thinking they assumed the guy who went out the door wasn't the shooter, when in reality, it was.

Details on Colorado Shooting Suspect James Holmes
http://www.insideedition.com/news/8592/details-on-colorado-shooting-suspect-james-holmes.aspx

I know this is from Inside Edition, so I don't know how reliable they are. This caught my attention.

Criminal profiler Pat Brown says Holmes is evidently a psychopath and she wouldn't be surprised if he had long history of mental problems.

"Nobody can commit a mass murder like this unless he's a psychopath. This is not a normal person who snapped. He was not healthy psychologically up until this particular day. This is a person who has always had problems with other people," said Brown.

I don't think anyone has mentioned seeing JH and his red hair before the film have they? Did anyone say they remember him from before the movie?

Not releasing the mugshot and covering his head while getting booked is disturbing me for some reason.

I feel that they would want the public to see that this disgrace is in the right spot; jail.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mhenderson