TX - Hailey Dunn, 13, Colorado City, 27 Dec 2010 - #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Been thinking that for a few days now :waitasec:------ he was the last person to see Hailey. He was the one who said she was going to spend the night at a friend's after going to see her Dad ------ Seems like this person would/should be up front and in center as far as media info output goes?

I was under the impression he was going to be on NG with Mom for the interview??

Has anyone ran his name yet???

It was my understanding that dad was in the black coat and boyfriend Shawn Atkins (Sp?). was sitting with mom on the couch. At least, the pictures that were posted earlier of the boyfriend was the same guy (Shawn) that was sitting with mom on the couch. Dad's name is Clint, according to mom. I haven't seen a picture of him yet, as he had the hood up on his black coat and his back to the camera on the video. Does anyone have a pic of dad or a link to one in an article or anything?

I do think that is the dad in that was standing near her. The boyfriend is the one that was sitting on the couch with her.

I "think" dad wasn't home, just his gf and their new baby. Brother is 16. Daddys gf isn't sure if Hailey came by that day or not is the last I heard.

Cannot understand why she doesn't remember? That's hinky..

Okay are we to take this as fact that she got as far as the motel? What was the name of that place, I want to look at it on Google Earth.

Could it be an old scent? TY

I looked on googlemaps at her address. The house next to them is abandon and the house across the street is boarded up. I don't know but picture could be old though.

I do think that is the dad in that was standing near her. The boyfriend is the one that was sitting on the couch with her.

Ok, I figured out the confusion (sorry!). There are two different video's we are talking about here.

This one had mom and dad standing next to each other (thanks straykat and belimom) :)

http://www.ktxs.com/news/26345660/detail.html

This one has mom and boyfriend sitting on the couch together. It also has dad standing with the black coat--not wanting to go on camera.

http://www.ktxs.com/video/26358113/index.html

On Nancy Grace it said that the bloodhounds bolted towards Hailey's friend's house and that they hit on a spot near the hotel. Did the friend live in the same direction as the hotel? Does anyone know how close the friend lived to the hotel? Did the dogs stop at the hotel and go no farther or where did they go after the hotel? Could Hailey have said she was going to the friend's house overnight so she could go meet someone near or at the hotel that she didn't want her family to know about? I wonder if she used the Internet at the local library and met someone on there that she wanted to meet in person. Or used the Internet at a friend's house to chat with someone.

I am still behind... Can you post a link? If you did, TY!

This was in answer to my question about the boy the girls supposedly met at a track meet...and I did not see a link as to where this reponse came from.

Cannot understand why she doesn't remember? That's hinky..

It may be the most innocent thing in the world, but it is so weird! I just can't get past it. I've never heard of such a thing as not remembering if you saw the missing person (child) the day before or not.

This was in answer to my question about the boy the girls supposedly met at a track meet...and I did not see a link as to where this reponse came from.

I communicated with czgtz after I searched her FB friends and found him. He has been looked at already by LE and cleared.

COLORADO CITY - Fliers of 13-year-old Hailey Dunn can be found just about anywhere in Colorado City and the young teens disappearance is the talk of the town in.

"It is so uncommon to have a runaway in Colorado City and I suspect this is true in other smaller towns," Radio Owner Jim Baum, said. "So, as much as we could put her name, her weight, her description and her height and weight and phone number of the mother, then that's what we did."

more here

http://www.kwes.com/Global/story.asp?S=13777726

COLORADO CITY - Fliers of 13-year-old Hailey Dunn can be found just about anywhere in Colorado City and the young teens disappearance is the talk of the town in.

"It is so uncommon to have a runaway in Colorado City and I suspect this is true in other smaller towns," Radio Owner Jim Baum, said. "So, as much as we could put her name, her weight, her description and her height and weight and phone number of the mother, then that's what we did."

more here

http://www.kwes.com/Global/story.asp?S=13777726

I communicated with czgtz after I searched her FB friends and found him. He has been looked at already by LE and cleared.

Can someone fill me in regarding czgtz, as I am too tired to go back and search through the last thread. Is this a family member or just a regular ws'er with an inside connection to the family? It seems like I also read that another poster on here (I think she mentioned earlier that she was the wife of a police chief in a nearby city) had some contact with the family as well too--but now I can't remember who that was either. Sorry--for all the questions--I am coming in a little late in this one, but thank you all for your help.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
okaydandy