Nancy Grace - 10/15/08 - Wednesday

:eek::eek::eek: BODY fluids on the OUTSIDE of the bag from trunk.

Any big BOMBSHELLS today?
I just got here.

Yo yO Sweet! J hopkins will be on.. supposedly new evidence found in KC's car... other than that same same ole.. oh and JB did not file a motion to a speedy trial.. something he said he would do at an earlier presser. Nice to see ya!

LP.........new evidence, a bag with the garbage in it - pizza and maggots. On the outside of the bag was body fluids

Hmm..the bag GA threw away and LE had to go get from the tow manager?

How nice:rolleyes:

This evidence will be problematic since KC and Cindy have so readily admitted to the pizza. How will they explain body fluids on that bag?

body fluid evidence on the outside of the bag recovered from the trunk (the one with pizza inside). LP LP said there were also maggots and maggots don't feed on pizza. NG_ "So there were body fluids" LP "yes".

And LP suggests asking the experts whether maggots feed on pizza or what.

I bet they tested those maggots too......they can reveal what the maggots were feeding on.

If a live Caylee is really out there, why wait until the trial? Aren't they putting her life in danger by not rescuing her now? Ridiculous.

I don't understand JB....yesterday he said something about once we get to trial, we will understand why KC did what she did (or something along those lines). Why wait till trial? Tell us NOW so that I can understand the things KC has done or not done. PLEASE!!!!

This evidence will be problematic since KC and Cindy have so readily admitted to the pizza. How will they explain body fluids on that bag?

I really want to see CA explain this one. Because pizza does not have body fluids.

crap, thunderstorm going overhead....satellite getting sketchy...keep me informed.

Pizza was on the INSIDE of the bag, body fluids and maggots on the OUTSIDE of the bag....

That is the bag that that wonderful guy from the towing place climbed into the dumpster in his pj's to retrieve for the police as he put 2 and 2 together...but police already had added things and already had it . Correct?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shmoozie
Back