Crime scene photos #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
oh...and I have seen someone on here with an avitar that has Caylee sitting in a fancy blue dress with something on her head.....I just cant remember who that was...

I think the photographer would've had to step a few feet to the left to see around the big tree to see the skull.

I agree, and after further analysis, I do not think there is a black trash bag or skull in any of the released photos. I can certainly "see" what everyone thinks is a bag and a skull - heck, I can see TWO skulls, but if you compare photographs taken on different days in the same location as the investigation evolved, the black bag becomes a tree trunk, and the skull is vegetation. The book is definitely there, but I think Fox news has misquoted LE. No other news source is confirming that the book in the photo is the same one that Kaylee was reading in the nursing home. Fox screwed up. They SHOULD read here - and often!

We were right about the book.................this was on Fox news............

"This undated photo shows missing girl Caylee Anthony reading a storybook police say they found in the woods near her family's home."

Thanks for posting, Turbo--I KNEW it looked so similar!

What I thought might be a skull is directly to the right of the white reflection on the lower left. To me it looks like the forehead, eye socket and nasal bones. But I do also see what others think looks like a skull. If that is the log of a tree in the background, then the bag and etc. has to be lower and toward the front of the picture IMO.

Thank God for the persistant meter reader.

I think you sleuths, like Bobbie, did a great job pointing out the anomalies and I really do think I see duct tape.

Ultimately we have to accept that there are remains in this photo whether we can see them or not. The skull is very likely to be there somewhere, but it's not high enough resolution to be certain.

:chicken:

Jane can you bring your photo over here....the one we were talking about last night...the pic on top of the book.....I had to got to bed last night...well early morning my time....LOL...and I want to look at it more :)

No honey, Im too damn upset.

People poo poo'ed that there was even a book. People said you're all seeing things its just RUBBISH

well its NOT rubbish it WAS Caylees book.

It upsets me that people are having Go's at other people for just saying what they think are things.
People are already upset as it is , why mock them ?

:(

I changed my mind !

CMA-1.jpg

The white Arrow is where I see the PHOTO of the man half out of the book pages

The Red arrow is where I see a photo of Caylee facing TOWARD the red arrow

The white arrow and red arrow are inserted by me

I just know its that photo, I have seen it before but I have asked in the other thread if anyone remembers where the docs are uploaded to for viewing because there are also photos of Casey and Caylee on that site and its there Im sure of it.

Been lurking for a little bit, first time posting. I believe the picture you are talking about is this one below.
l_7ce7d0c6809a66d6efc7297e0eae941f.jpg

You can see the oak desk, the yellow dress and the tiara. The picture on the book is oriented with the top of the picture toward the road and the feet towards the woods. It looks to me that the picture was cropped in a circular fashion which leads me to wonder if this was a scrapbook.

Been lurking for a little bit, first time posting. I believe the picture you are talking about is this one below.
l_7ce7d0c6809a66d6efc7297e0eae941f.jpg

You can see the oak desk, the yellow dress and the tiara. The picture on the book is oriented with the top of the picture toward the road and the feet towards the woods. It looks to me that the picture was cropped in a circular fashion which leads me to wonder if this was a scrapbook.

Hi no thats not the photo

But I do believe that might be the Disney dress they are all talking about ?
Its the Belle dress

Beautiful isnt it , Caylee is beautiful in it *cry*

Hi no thats not the photo

But I do believe that might be the Disney dress they are all talking about ?
Its the Belle dress

Beautiful isnt it , Caylee is beautiful in it *cry*

I know. The photo's of Caylee in the Disney dresses really get to me. My daughter is just 8 days older that Caylee. We adopted her when she was 1 day old from a family that is scarily similar to the A's. Our daughter is very into the Disney princess and we have all of those dresses and the same tiaras that Caylee is seen wearing. It really hits close to home.

People poo poo'ed that there was even a book. People said you're all seeing things its just RUBBISH

It upsets me that people are having Go's at other people for just saying what they think are things.

Ya can't let them bother you, Jane. :blowkiss:

I know. The photo's of Caylee in the Disney dresses really get to me. My daughter is just 8 days older that Caylee. We adopted her when she was 1 day old from a family that is scarily similar to the A's. Our daughter is very into the Disney princess and we have all of those dresses and the same tiaras that Caylee is seen wearing. It really hits close to home.

Welcome to WS :) Thank goodness your daughter will have a chance in a loving home! :blowkiss:

I just ignore them........there are always nay sayers and we also don't know if some of KC's supporters are not posting here. It could be done to get rid of us so we won't find things.

We were right about the book.................this was on Fox news............

"This undated photo shows missing girl Caylee Anthony reading a storybook police say they found in the woods near her family's home."

I've been comparing the 2 pics(one with caylee and book, and the crime scene photo), and once it was announced on Fox today, I had to look again and sure enough I got the sickest feeling in my stomach. I hadn't really felt sickness like that before since I started following this case. All I've felt is sadness and of course anger towards "some people" involved. Anyway, anyone else experiencing this? (hope this is okay on this thread being it's about the book) :(

Way to go Jane and other Websleuthers! It's wasn't rubbish at all. I've barely had a chance to read and look at it all almost 24 hours after this all came out.

Does anyone have a link to the Greta house tour that CA did early on? It would be interesting to take a look at some of the pictures that were on the wall in the house...

I think I may be losing it. Looking at the photo of the man beside the book gives me the creeps. To me, it looks like one of those photos where people would pose the dead relative and take their pic. Did anyone else see that?

I think I may be losing it. Looking at the photo of the man beside the book gives me the creeps. To me, it looks like one of those photos where people would pose the dead relative and take their pic. Did anyone else see that?
Not sure about the pose bit but it definitely looks like an old sepia-toned photograph.

MOO

I see what everyone is talking about but I have doubts its really a skull.

I was trying to come remember the name of the phenomenon where you see faces or objects. I found this: Pareidolia
http://www.reference.com/search?q=Pareidolia

Interesting if you scroll down further it says basically:
Carl Sagan hypothesized that as a survival technique, human beings are "hard-wired" from birth to identify the human face. This allows people to use only minimal details to recognize faces from a distance and in poor visibility but can also lead them to interpret random images or patterns of light and shade as being faces.

Although in the other thread, much more amusing, someone called it Jesus In A Burrito Syndrome. lol
I use to see alphabet soup in my carpet if I concentrated long enough and Yoda in a water mark on my ceiling.

MHO

Thank you for the giggle! I've been stressing myself out over the ONE picture and I've seen about 4 different "skulls" every time I look at it. I think I'm getting over tired and really burnt out. Again, thank you for the giggle. (Jesus in a burrito syndrome..ha! That's a good one)

I always see faces in trees. I must have that syndrome.

Anyway, I am late into this conversation, and just had a question. They found some size 5 clothes, a backpack and some kids clothes a while back - where was that in relation to where the child was found? Anyone know?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Greer∆