GUILTY LA - Jaren Lockhart, 22, New Orleans, 5 June 2012 - #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think she has a $1500 bond, doesn't she? If she's not out, no one put up the money?

I may be wrong, but I thought bond was set.

It is quite possible no one wants to put up the bond because nobody want the problems that come along with it. She could also be threatened if let out or be a threat to herself or others and is safer in custody. I'm sure her family is none too thrilled about her activities.

It will be interesting to hear her family's take on this. After hearing Speak's mom telling how he never was one to give trouble (despite his lengthy rap sheet), nothing would surprise me. Helen Keller seems more observant than his mother at this point.

MAS is fighting extradition to MS where LE want to interview/question her according to local news wdsu.com

It is quite possible no one wants to put up the bond because nobody want the problems that come along with it. She could also be threatened if let out or be a threat to herself or others and is safer in custody. I'm sure her family is none too thrilled about her activities.

It will be interesting to hear her family's take on this. After hearing Speak's mom telling how he never was one to give trouble (despite his lengthy rap sheet), nothing would surprise me. Helen Keller seems more observant than his mother at this point.

Time after time parents willingly turn a blind eye to the evil tendencies in their children. It's not love, it's stupidity.

So what's she even doing in Mississippi? I'm confused.

Investigators there want to talk to her and she is fighting it. Seems to me Mississippi investigators would only need to pay her a visit in LA to talk. I'd be surprised if her lawyers would allow her to talk anyway.

I think you're both right. I think Speaks is experienced and calculating, but when you throw drugs into the mix, you get strange results. Hence some actions appear foolish and some calculating, e.g., why go through the trouble of dismembering a body (albeit a smart move) just to leave it identifiable and then dump the parts in a major, well-traveled waterway (river and/or gulf)?

MOO.

I was thinking maybe they did some awful video of them murdering her as thats the only reason I could come up with for them dismembering her.I tried looking at some of those gore sicko sites to see if anyone had uploaded a woman being dismembered video but most of these sites want you to pay a membership fee and also require an invitation.Sometimes though, members will snatch a video from their paid site and load it to a free site.I spent a few days looking through some sites but haven't been able to bring myself back to look anymore.These sites are just too grizly.

I was thinking maybe they did some awful video of them murdering her as thats the only reason I could come up with for them dismembering her.I tried looking at some of those gore sicko sites to see if anyone had uploaded a woman being dismembered video but most of these sites want you to pay a membership fee and also require an invitation.Sometimes though, members will snatch a video from their paid site and load it to a free site.I spent a few days looking through some sites but haven't been able to bring myself back to look anymore.These sites are just too grizly.

A very perverted, demented and evil form of "entertainment". It's no wonder we have so many sickos running around.

http://www.nola.com/crime/index.ssf/2012/06/persons_of_interest_in_death_o.html#incart_river
"Grannan said Tuesday that no one has been ruled out as a suspect in Lockhart's death " After MAS and TS were in custody.

I feel there's more to this story.

Also, I don't have a gun.

That could be "police talk" -- same thing in the Sierra LaMar case when they had a POI almost from the start. Her parents had to deal with a lot of slings and arrows due to LE not officially clearing them. Until the cases are solved, everyone is suspect. MOO.

Do we know why Miss LE wants to talk to MAS? Are there any cases of missing women in Miss that these 2 might be involved with?

Investigators there want to talk to her and she is fighting it. Seems to me Mississippi investigators would only need to pay her a visit in LA to talk. I'd be surprised if her lawyers would allow her to talk anyway.

I'd fight it too. I don't even think that is legal. It's not like she's in another country, she's what - a few hours away? And so they extradite her to "talk" to her and then what extradite her back to Louisiana?

Please disregard if they have been posted, but have we seen these booking photos yet? I don't remember seeing them.

eta: these are from the action news 17 facebook

https://www.facebook.com/ActionNews17

Attachments

• 382466_10151011806395851_1024441094_n.jpg
    382466_10151011806395851_1024441094_n.jpg
    44.2 KB · Views: 101

From your link:

Meanwhile, Sanchez, 28, was taken to an Amite court for a hearing, where she did not sign her extradition.

"She was shaking, crying, bent over, something about she couldn't sign her extradition," said Scott Bruneau, who was in that courtroom. "(She) wanted to call her dad and they wouldn't let her do it. She was just staying stooped the whole time with her face in her knees sitting in a chair."

I realize she was probably dealing with withdrawals but, if she was innocent and had nothing to do with Jaren's death, why would she be acting like that? Seems pretty dramatic.

Got it. :doh:

You wouldn't know it, but I'm often considered a somewhat intelligent person.

Lol although I just joined WS & started posting yesterday, I've read every post in all 3 JL threads. I find you to be extremely intelligent :)

What kind of tools would be needed to dismember?
Does anyone have an opinion whether this was the 1st time or have they done this before? I think the crime itself indicates an evil history - but the cover up was so shoddy it screams amateur.

It appears Stephen McDaniel used a hacksaw to dismember Lauren Giddings. Did Speaks have access to power tools? Wish we could see what was in that garage on Connecticut Street.

The girl they propositioned that night, said MAS told her she looked a lot like another girl they took home previously. So guessing they have done this more than once.

In the video, the homes are very close together. I don't think they brought, their 3rd person to that home. The neighborhood looks pretty quiet. What do you all think?

Sorry, if this falls at an awkward place, just catching up.

It appears Stephen McDaniel used a hacksaw to dismember Lauren Giddings. Did Speaks have access to power tools? Wish we could see what was in that garage on Connecticut Street.

The girl they propositioned that night, said MAS told her she looked a lot like another girl they took home previously. So guessing they have done this more than once.

In the video, the homes are very close together. I don't think they brought, their 3rd person to that home. The neighborhood looks pretty quiet. What do you all think?

Sorry, if this falls at an awkward place, just catching up.

If they had any brains at all, they probably dumped the tools they used... but how much of their brains remain currently intact is a matter subject to debate.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ignoreme123