OH - Pike County: 8 people from one family dead as police hunt for killer(s) #9

Status
Not open for further replies.
Who wants to go down to Pike County and investigate with me? Feel free to sleuth me if I get killed. Lol.

I'd thought about driving down there this weekend (about 2 hours away..) and just hit a few bars, drink a few beers and LISTEN...

I'd thought about driving down there this weekend (about 2 hours away..) and just hit a few bars, drink a few beers and LISTEN...

HMMMM stop by or stay at Big Bear Resort? JMO Mr. hot shot might be there.

Alright that's it. I've retained three highly skilled professionals to investigate and solve this crime. They are the best of the best. [video=youtube;OVtVru9KXao]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OVtVru9KXao[/video]

That fifth wheel is not as small as you'd think. I stayed in one this summer and they're not bad. You could easily sleep two adults and four very close friends in one. KR's looks to be a 30+ footer. The dinette portion on those things break down to a decent size bed.

"Most" campers have a jackknife sofa in them also, and it folds down to make a full sized bed. From the looks of KR's 5th wheel, it more than likely slept 5-6 comfortably. Normally there is a sleeping space over top of the 5th wheel. (that may have been what DS meant when he said "I looked up and saw KR with a gunshot" I don't know how old that camper was so I will assume 30', so it may have had a small rear bedroom also. I haven't had a "camper" for a few years, we took the plunge and purchased a motorhome. The difference is night and day. Ours even has stackable washer/dryer.. thank goodness.

Hmm.. Lots of money in Medicare fraud. So submit claims for payment for Medicare only or even from insurance and/or Medicaid?
Or apply for and receive state/federal grants.........

The bars in the area get pretty rowdy most weekend nights, so take your can of whup azz with you. LOL

There is a photo of Dana with short reddish hair where she looks cute and pretty. Is that the most recent? Because if it is, it looks like she had lost a considerable amount of weight. You can see that her face is thinner. Dunno when it was taken, though. STRESS will make you lose weight....and/or depression. JMO

I cannot find where I read all of the negative comments, but when this first happened, someone somewhere was saying how that looked like a glamor shot of her because she was so nasty and horrid. They also went on to talk about how messed up the Rhodens were, and how they had threatened and pissed off everyone in the area (threatened to shoot dogs walking through their property, etc). I sure wish I could find those comments now!!!

The bars in the area get pretty rowdy most weekend nights, so take your can of whup azz with you. LOL

I'm 6'4", 330 and grew up in that environment. Used be a bouncer back in my younger days in a rough & tumble bar. Wouldn't be anything I haven't seen.

eta: besides, I don't go looking for trouble. Eat, drink and mind your own business :)

I cannot find where I read all of the negative comments, but when this first happened, someone somewhere was saying how that looked like a glamor shot of her because she was so nasty and horrid. They also went on to talk about how messed up the Rhodens were, and how they had threatened and pissed off everyone in the area (threatened to shoot dogs walking through their property, etc). I sure wish I could find those comments now!!!

Wasn't me. But I'm still curious if that is a recent pic. JMO

I'm 6'4", 330 and grew up in that environment. Used be a bouncer back in my younger days in a rough & tumble bar. Wouldn't be anything I haven't seen.

You go Vic! I'm too old and don't have the accent and would stick out like a sore thumb.....LOL JMO

"Most" campers have a jackknife sofa in them also, and it folds down to make a full sized bed. From the looks of KR's 5th wheel, it more than likely slept 5-6 comfortably. Normally there is a sleeping space over top of the 5th wheel. (that may have been what DS meant when he said "I looked up and saw KR with a gunshot" I don't know how old that camper was so I will assume 30', so it may have had a small rear bedroom also. I haven't had a "camper" for a few years, we took the plunge and purchased a motorhome. The difference is night and day. Ours even has stackable washer/dryer.. thank goodness.
He may have looked up thru a window because he didn't want to encounter the dog and KR was not answering his knocks. Only when LE showed up was he forced to deal with the dog.

You go Vic! I'm too old and don't have the accent and would stick out like a sore thumb.....LOL JMO

Lol. I'm exact opposite of Vic... Still want to be there. Honestly, it seems like respect to me - to care enough to want to know what happened....

Hmm.. Lots of money in Medicare fraud. So submit claims for payment for Medicare only or even from insurance and/or Medicaid?

Insurance and private insurance claims are separate and I'm not sure about those, but I know for fact that there wasn't Medicare or Medicaid fraud with either of the Dr companies.

Hey, friends! I don't have a ton of time to catch up today. Is there any new information (last 24 hours) on these murders? Any interesting information our sleuthers have turned up?

Dana's very good friend died in an auto accident in March of 2014. She appeared thin at that time and after..
In her postings to the friends F.B. Page every day for 2 years , expressing her feelings, up to her death, she had photos .
She also spoke to the deceased friend of "evil ones" ... Delete if inappropriate.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member