John Morgan to depose Casey

Status
Not open for further replies.
if they do --- betcha it won't be pro-bono........

jmo

Zoey, can you find out what time of day the deposition is scheduled? I had no luck. Unlike the millions who voted her an award, I am not a fan of the Orange County clerk site. Rarely are times listed.

Tuba

Zoey, can you find out what time of day the deposition is scheduled? I had no luck. Unlike the millions who voted her an award, I am not a fan of the Orange County clerk site. Rarely are times listed.

Tuba

tuba:

I'm trying--but I've been around but generally once I find something out others beat me to it...I got what I had via the depo of CA & GA post---somehow one got created and mergered....(going thru a couple weeks of insomnia--so forgive me--but am curious myself-)

jmo

Welll, they have an atty now. I hope for ZFG's sake that this goes forward as scheduled. Her claim adds to the invisibility of the kidnapping/murderous nanny and that can't happen soon enough for me.

Poor,poor ZG. As they said on NG today, she is about to be put through the wringer with all these new players in the Scheme Team.

Now all this has happened, can KC drop her counter-suit to avoid the deposition? Or will it go ahead regardless because ZG is persuing her case? probibly a stupid question...

Poor,poor ZG. As they said on NG today, she is about to be put through the wringer with all these new players in the Scheme Team.

"respectfully snipped" My exact thoughts, immediately I remembered CA on LKL the night before adamantly stating ZG is not the right one, LE did not pursue to locate the correct ZG. Hopefully that statement is to her advantage. Very scary how easily a complete stranger can cause someones life to be a living nightmare.

pssh The "Scheme Team" can show up en masse to the depo, my $$ is on Morgan all the way. This depo is one-sided, Morgan asking Anthonys...not the other way around. And, when they depo ZFG, what the hell can they possibly ask her? She's absolutely innocent and not involved. If they ask her where she was, it darn isnt ANYWHERE NEAR the "A"'s home. Remember...the "A"'s have already stated this ISN'T "the" (lol) nanny...so questioning her as if it is will show they really arent sure.

YOU GO JOHN MORGAN!!

Update on case ZG against KC:

<snipped>
Zenaida Gonzalez Prepares To Fight Further Involvement In Anthony Case
"And they've kicked this dog and they've kicked this dog and all of the sudden it went away. Now OK it wasn't Zenaida, she's still alive and now they've circled back ant they've decided to kick Zenaida Gonzalez one more time, but they're going to find out they've kicked the wrong dog," Morgan said.

Morgan is scheduled to depose George and Cindy Anthony in his office at 9 a.m. Monday morning. He said if the Anthony's don't show up, he may hold them in contempt of court.

Morgan also plans to depose Casey Anthony in jail but her attorney, Jose Baez, said he's going to try and block that.

Article:
http://www.wesh.com/news/18299352/detail.html

http://www.myfoxorlando.com/myfox/pages/Home/Detail?contentId=8097833&version=5&locale=EN-US&layoutCode=TSTY&pageId=1.1.1

Apparently the Anthony's attorney is stating that they will NOT be sitting down with JM on the scheduled date...hmmm...

The new attorney needs time to prepare, and needs some paper work on this issue, and the A family are granted time to mourn. Most of the Civil case will go though loads of paper work between the 2 attorneys before an actual face to face deposition can occur.

The new attorney needs time to prepare, and needs some paper work on this issue, and the A family are granted time to mourn. Most of the Civil case will go though loads of paper work between the 2 attorneys before an actual face to face deposition can occur.

Time to mourn...time to grieve...Oh Lord...why have they not grieved and mourned for her to this point? This is just another of their "tactics" to garner sympathy and to delay delay delay the process...Ok, give them time to grieve, by all means, but they are going to have to pay the piper one day soon...there is no escaping THAT!:furious:

Update on case ZG against KC:

<snipped>
Zenaida Gonzalez Prepares To Fight Further Involvement In Anthony Case
"And they've kicked this dog and they've kicked this dog and all of the sudden it went away. Now OK it wasn't Zenaida, she's still alive and now they've circled back ant they've decided to kick Zenaida Gonzalez one more time, but they're going to find out they've kicked the wrong dog," Morgan said.

Morgan is scheduled to depose George and Cindy Anthony in his office at 9 a.m. Monday morning. He said if the Anthony's don't show up, he may hold them in contempt of court.

Morgan also plans to depose Casey Anthony in jail but her attorney, Jose Baez, said he's going to try and block that.

Article:
http://www.wesh.com/news/18299352/detail.html

Can they use testimony in a Civil case for the criminal one later?

I just saw this. :furious: If they don't show up, I hope JM has them charged with contempt. I vaguely recall hearing JM say something to that effect during an interview yesterday.

I'm sure J Morgan issued subpoenas for them to appear, so if they don't appear, they can (and I bet will) be ruled into court by J Morgan (he'll file a Motion For Contempt FOr Failure To Appear Re: Subpoenas) to explain their failure to appear. The judge may or may not be sympathetic, and it will depend somewhat on
(1) whether the Anthonys previously gave J Morgan these dates, thereby consenting, or
(2) if they refused to give him dates, meaning he had to go ahead and pick dates that worked for his calendar and have them subpoenaed.

If it's (1), they and their new attorney Mr. COnway will have a harder time explaining to the judge why they didn't appear.
If it's # 2, they may be able to wiggle out, but I have to say that in a civil matter, they cannot "refuse" to appear because they "need time to grieve."
Not that they shouldn't have some time to do so, but some would argue that they've had 6+ months now and ar simply using this as an excuse to STALL these depositions... ;)

I'm sure J Morgan issued subpoenas for them to appear, so if they don't appear, they can (and I bet will) be ruled into court by J Morgan (he'll file a Motion For Contempt FOr Failure To Appear Re: Subpoenas) to explain their failure to appear. The judge may or may not be sympathetic, and it will depend somewhat on
(1) whether the Anthonys previously gave J Morgan these dates, thereby consenting, or
(2) if they refused to give him dates, meaning he had to go ahead and pick dates that worked for his calendar and have them subpoenaed.

If it's (1), they and their new attorney Mr. COnway will have a harder time explaining to the judge why they didn't appear.
If it's # 2, they may be able to wiggle out, but I have to say that in a civil matter, they cannot "refuse" to appear because they "need time to grieve."
Not that they shouldn't have some time to do so, but some would argue that they've had 6+ months now and ar simply using this as an excuse to STALL these depositions... ;)

HOW CAN THEY CLAM GRIEVING WHEN THE BODY HAS NOT BEEN IDENTIFIED YET???? this will not be granted and they will be in contempt

manatee, the family is notified before the public.
carlos padilla stated the family would be notified first and the public immediately after. So, that being said, if the id is not released by the depo on Monday I would think it would be in the Anthonys' best interest to show up... (??? but of course I am not a lawyer ??? LOL)

Casey is going to spend the rest of her life in prison, and ZG will never get a dime because Casey has nothing, so what's the point? Baez will not allow his client to talk to this attorney, and the A's attorney isn't going to let them talk to this guy neither, so at this point it's a game. Ughhh......

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CourtandSims4