IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #18

Status
Not open for further replies.
I cant tell from the picture of the BG ver well, but is he wearing a hat possibly? or is his head kinda down and that's all his hair?

Good Morning all....hoping there was an update, but there is none :(

Earlier in another thread someone showed a photo of what Libby was wearing that day. Tie dye t-shirt and black with no pockets. She had nowhere to hide her phone.

According to one of the earlier reports (when they were "missing"), Libby was wearing a tye-dyed shirt with fringe, gray sweat pants with unknown lettering and black Nike tennis shoes. Abby was wearing a gray zip-up sweat shirt with a burgundy T-shirt underneath and blue jeans (and, from her picture we could tell she had on black high-top tennis shoes).

Added by me: If Libby had on sweat pants, I am sure they had a pocket for that phone. Possibly, her shirt was longer and would have covered her pockets ???

http://www.theindychannel.com/news/...-missing-after-being-dropped-off-to-go-hiking

I'm starting to think this perp may 'troll' (for the lack of a better word) nature trails when schools are out. That part may be planned, whether he is able to make an attack and find a victim(s) could be opportunistic. The date the 13th may be significant, maybe not, 2 young female victims may be what his/her/their target it, maybe not. I didn't follow the Lizzie and Lyric case, I just came across Hollyes map for the case. I was aware of where the girls were found and the similarities, I was not aware they found Lizzies purse and phone and their bikes next to the Evansdale trail! My head is spinning and I'm annoyed I didn't know this!

I think there are quite a few similarities. moo

Also IndependentFeed wore typical baggy jeans we see all sorts of guys wearing. That we agree upon. And I'm not going back to jean drama, but BG's... the material is heavier in appearance.

Why does denim interest me? It interests me because I work in clothing manufacturing and source fabric from different countries. You don't see this sort of dense denim that much anymore. Sure it exists, but it's not as common even in walmart and with Levis. Denim fabric like that *does* still exist, but it's not as common as it once was.

The denim looks like the Tough Skin (Sears brand) jeans that I wore when I worked in industrial plants and garages. As you mentioned, the denim is thicker to be more resistant to tearing etc and also gives the jeans a stiffer look when new. Such jeans are definetly not fashion statements. Fleet Farm, a midwest chain with a farming / tradesman customer base still sells them.

Another thing I noticed about the jeans is that they are clean and not heavily worn. This could make the drifter possibility less likely.

Thanks TF. Not sure if those possible finger flaps would explain the bare hand inside the pocket.

But - the watch could really be another possible ID mark for this individual. I am surprised not more posters have jumped on it.

IMO he is wearing a watch on his right wrist, so this is possibly his non-dominant hand. The watch itself - the case- may be recognizable as well for someone. Wearing a watch makes it questionable to me to consider the POI as a possible homeless person.

attachment.php
attachment.php

Good call. I'm a lefty and wear my watch on my right hand (and my young son, who is determined to be a lefty, does the same). I'd add that arm and wrist position match mine when I check the time quickly -- so maybe that's what he's doing here. And, finally, if he can read his watch demo that position, it suggests decent eyesight -- my dad would have to bring the watch face much closer to his own in order to read it clearly.

best,

s

This area in which this young lady went missing is less than a half mile from another "deer creek" and is along a route in the map created by one of you. No train tracks very close but seems interesting. I think it should be added to the missing persons map that has been created

http://www.wthr.com/article/family-seeks-help-locating-missing-teen

She was located safe http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?316707-IN-Marilyn-quot-Joan-quot-Warren-17-Manhattan-21-August-2016

I cant tell from the picture of the BG ver well, but is he wearing a hat possibly? or is his head kinda down and that's all his hair?

:welcome: amkidd78! Thanks for your post.

The hat/ hair/ hood topic has been hashed around. Some folks feel it is :deadhorse: and some are still undecided.

A local martial arts studio, Impact Zone is holding the free self-defense classes to teach parents and kids what to do in a dangerous situation.

“The main thing is that they can fight back and have some courage. It’s ok to fight back and get away as fast as possible,” said Carlos Soto, with Impact Zone.

Instructors not only teach kids how to punch and kick, but also the importance of being aware of your surroundings and knowing your closest escape.

“We’re not trying to win a fight. We are trying to win by getting away and drawing attention to it and bring some awareness to it,” said Soto.

At least 20 kids attended the most recent class. Kids learned their voice can be used a weapon. ‘Help, stop, and get away from me’ are the three phrases instructors encouraged them to yell at a potential attacker. Little things such as keeping your hands out of your pockets and always ready to protect yourself were also lessons instructors taught kids.

http://fox59.com/2017/03/01/delphi-kids-self-defense-class-in-high-demand/

Thank you for the link.

One of the most important things to teach in self defense - kids and adults esp. females- is not to believe the attacker, who grabbed you, to "be quiet and you won't be hurt". He is lying, he is already hurting you. You need to make as much noise as possible, headbutt, scream, bite and scratch (for DNA). Poke your fingers into their eyes, nose. Rip off an ear. Go for target!

Sounds gross? Better than ending up as a statistic. Sign up for a self defense course at your local MA school. It's an eye opener. Literally.

All my very own opinion.

-Nin

There was talk about BG possibly wearing lineman shoes etc... this was interesting.... look at the gaffs on the shoes....
attachment.php
http://www.texascooppower.com/texas-stories/co-ops-at-work/a-linemans-gear

So, my husband is a lineman. This equipment is heavy and awkward. Most of it they only put on RIGHT before climbing a pole because it is a pain. I really doubt that he had this type of equipment for that reason.

Regarding the stick- it's actually several feet long and extends even further. Again, not likely to be on him at the time the photo was taken.

When linemen leave for work in the morning they look like anyone else who does construction type work. Long sleeved button up shirt, work (yes you can call them dad jeans) pants, and work boots.

Just my 2 cents.

That's interesting. Remember they hold back information that no one else knows in order to
Allow someone to slip up and then they know they have a live one.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yes as time goes by the perpetrator will hopefully get more complacent about hiding out or let details slip.

ADMIN NOTE: Because so many members were brand new, we, the owner and staff, have been very patient with you. We thought you deserved some time to learn the ropes. Well, you've had almost two weeks to figure out how we roll here. If you haven't bothered to read the Rules, especially Etiquette and Information, then shame on ya.

Going forward, we will issue Time Outs of 24 hours or longer. No excuses, no questions asked. Consider this a fair warning.

Bessie
WS ADMINISTRATOR

Just a friendly :bump:

Good Morning guys. I have read and participated in every single Libby and Abby thread up until 2 threads ago. My 53 year old fingers and brain just can't hope today keep up anymore.

So I'd just like to say how awesome you all are for keeping these Angels front and center.

I can't believe the size of this reward!!! $211,000. that's almost unheard of.

Have we gotten concrete answers to any of our questions yet? No way am I reading 48 hours worth of posts. North or south side? Hair or hat? Phone or cloud? Chance or planned?

Any pressers planned? Thanks in advance. Love you guys.😘

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

The suspect could have lost significant weight by now if he wanted to disguise himself more . Probably not so but I was just thinking about this.

I think there are quite a few similarities. moo

I didnt follow the case either but since coming on here a lot of people have talked about the similarities. There are a few things that make it hard for me to connect both crimes to one perp, the number one is that odds of him finding Abby and Libby on the 13th (appears to have some significance) and they just happen to resemble Lyric and Lizzie, we are talking some crazy odds of that just happening by chance. A lot of people have stated they do not see a SM connection and I would tend to agree with that, so if the meeting is truly by chance than how could it be the same killer....

Sorry but when I try to reply with quote I am unable to use my space bar for some reason?? So weird, I dunno why it pushes all my letters together likethisandmakesitweird.

Anyway, I'm thinking perhaps if the hoodie/jacket he's wearing underneath his coat is a zip up it might be unzipped allowing just the one side to hang down. Also in some of the recent blow up pics the "fanny pack" (that I think is just half of his unzipped jacket hanging down) looks kind of square-ish like a box of cigarettes might be inside.

Also regarding the girls on the bridge - do we know they just walked across it once and were done? Isn't it possible they were hanging around the bridge for awhile passing time while waiting for their pick up ride? Walking back and forth, taking pics, etc. Not sure how this would factor in but maybe if he was lurking around he was able to come out of the shadows when the coast was clear of others while the girls were hanging around still.

Ongoing problem with the space bar since last fall or longer. Hit enter instead of space after your first word, then backspace once, and your'e good to go.

If you Google "kidnapped in public" you'll see so many horrifying things. I was specifically searching for the kidnapping of Kelsey Smith (horrifying!), which was in daylight in a crowded Target parking lot. Anyway, it's a lot more common than I realized. While this guy's crime was very brazen, I don't think it's as improbable as people think.

I wouldn't doubt that they evaluate every tipster as a possible suspect, if you possess info that hasn't been released to MSM. Just a guess and MOO.

FWIW: I phoned-in a few tips a few hours after the original ISP photo was made public on Wednesday 2/15. It was after I had studies the "official" photo a bit and to me: an obvious outline of a gun looked to be in the POIs (now suspect's) right front pocket. I think what people don't say can be just as meaningful as what they do say, but in this instance: it's what the gentleman asked me and the tone in which it was asked that struck me. It seemed there was a sense of urgency and immediate interest in his voice after I told him what I saw ('...handgun, possibly semi-automatic...'). He asked me: "What caliber gun would you say that is?" I have and had no idea and said so, after which he lost interest--cut the call short fairly quickly.

I have no idea exactly how much knowledge of the circumstances people answering phones had at that time, but it definitely wouldn't surprise me if others has already told them they seemed to see the same gun outline I saw. It may or may not actually mean the had a gun there and the gentleman obviously in no way confirmed or denied it. I simply thought his immediate interest/tone/and question was interesting. Any other WSers experience something similar?

MOO--and sincerely hoping today's the day they get him (or them.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member