The Facts - *NO DISCUSSION*

He paid $32.50 per ticket and the seating might jog the memory of someone?
I can not read them well but if someone could somehow make the seating larger? Somebody might recall sitting near him?
if we could see the seat he was in?

The tickets say
Section 333, Row/box 16, seat 6
Section 331, Row/box 7, seat 18

But I believe the concert was standing, not seated, as most rock-concerts.

I'm sure the seats in the stadium would have been physically present for the show. The field in all likelihood would have been standing, general admission. As far as the comment that Doe "paid" $32.50, I believe that is the face price of the ticket. The tickets were bought in a large group (about a dozen as I recall) by a man in Pennsylvania who resold the tickets at the concert. Presumably, he was charging more than he paid for them, but it is also possible he sold them at less than face value to get rid of them.

I'm sure the seats in the stadium would have been physically present for the show. The field in all likelihood would have been standing, general admission. As far as the comment that Doe "paid" $32.50, I believe that is the face price of the ticket. The tickets were bought in a large group (about a dozen as I recall) by a man in Pennsylvania who resold the tickets at the concert. Presumably, he was charging more than he paid for them, but it is also possible he sold them at less than face value to get rid of them.

it's highly unlikely the scalper sold them for more than they were worth. that practice was not looked upon favorably in the dead community!!

ETA: realize this is the fact forum, and i don't know for a fact that he didn't pay more than face for it, just saying that the price of the ticket was likely as stated on the ticket.

At least one handwriting expert with over 20 years experience says that the note reads "Caroline D." not "Caroline O."

At least one handwriting expert with over 20 years experience says that the note reads "Caroline D." not "Caroline O."

Thanks, I agree with that. In looking at the note, the author was Caroline T, but the second name does not appear to be caroline at all. It looks like Corrine D or something. Seems to much of a variance for a caroline to drastically change writing her own name on the next line.

Note wasn't found in his pocket. It was found within proximity of the vehicle and may not have even been in his original possession!

Does anyone know the exact size of his jeans? It might help confirm his height-or maybe challenge it...

Both the driver and Grateful Doe tested negative for alcohol/drugs in their systems.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288
Back