2011.05.26 TRIAL Day Three (Afternoon Session)

Status
Not open for further replies.
So a picture of "win her over with chloroform" made Casey do searches for making chloroform and then having massive amounts of chloroform in the trunk of her car?

Maybe they used it while they were dating! just an opinion.

Pot meet kettle.....

Baez making a big deal about Ricardo selling pics to the Globe for $4,000, when Casey sold pics for what? $250,000?

does tony still live in Orlando, or did he move back to New York?

I missed the beginning of today.

Sorry, I missed the first 15 minutes of the afternoon session. Who's on trial? Is it no longer Casey Anthony?

JB repeating that Caylee slept in bed with them. yikes!! Poor Caylee in bed with Mom and boyfriend

24zc49i.jpg

He should say that he wishes he had received as much as JB did!

RM is not happy with JB - he just rolled his eyes, very slightly. :)

Ricardo says never talked to ICA about chlorform

Says ICA slept between him and Caylee (JB said Caylee slept between him and ICA)

I honestly think it was just an immature guy trying to be funny on his myspace account. Nothing more, nothing less. DT is trying to make it into much more, and possibly pointing the finger towards him for the Chloroform search or murdering Caylee. Ruthless and immoral... point fingers everywhere but at your client.

BBM

I'm not defending what he's doing, but do you know that is exactly the job of a defense attorney? To deflect away from your client or to portray your client in the most positive light?

I think JB forgot to roll the bus over Ricardo in his opening. So, he is doing it now. Ricardo's fault for the chloroform. :rolleyes:

Oh. Em. Gee. Is JB seriously trying to imply that RM's posting that stupid, meaningless pic on his MS page somehow influenced KC or maybe even gave KC the idea to whip up some chloroform and possibly use it on Caylee? SOOOOOOOOOOOO lame!

Ricardo says never talked to ICA about chlorform

Says ICA slept between him and Caylee (JB said Caylee slept between him and ICA)
That is plain disgusting, poor little girl.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Melladanielle