Fox Orlando Mobile Web Cam #5

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know that most of the news is covering the hurricane, and trust me, my thoughts and prayers go out for those people, but but but, I want LIVE coverage of this, this is going on NOW, Gustav isn't supposed to hit for about 10 more hours and the news coverage, as much as I love Sam Sheppard, is the same thing over and over and over again.....I wish I could be in Florida right now :(

Florida coverage is about Gustav too...I just checked all my local stations (mine come out of Tampa)

You've got to be hating all of this in your neighborhood! prayers for you and your family!

awww that's sweet but please save all your prayers for little Caylee. My neighborhood is hardly effected by the media at all. They are parked directly across the street from the Anthony's at all times. The only people who are really effected by the circus is the people that live right on hopespring which I do not.

I know, but why would it matter if Casey was home and why would they do it in the backyard because Casey was home?

I figured they would not want the media to see it.

Well maybe they didn't want media seeing Casey was NOT there, this is just a guess mind you

831200852834pmpx3.png

How did these people know to come if it's not posted there? I mean posted online at least.

Oh I know it's wrong but someone should go over there and let us know what's going on. I like the relay idea. Call someone so they can update us here!!

awww that's sweet but please save all your prayers for little Caylee. My neighborhood is hardly effected by the media at all. They are parked directly across the street from the Anthony's at all times. The only people who are really effected by the circus is the people that live right on hopespring which I do not.

I have a co-worker who lives near there, he says traffic has increased in the neighborhood, he now takes another way home.

p.s. I can pray for both!

Oh I know it's wrong but someone should go over there and let us know what's going on. I like the relay idea. Call someone so they can update us here!!

I seem to have noticed some people signing something at the table. My best guess is they are trying to give their people that have been in support of them in spite of what their beliefs were a way to express their sorrow & respect.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member