Casey's Baby Photos

Status
Not open for further replies.
IMO, Caylee is cuter than KC was. Unfortunately, all we have left of her are the pictures.

I think instead of anyone looking at KC baby pictures and giving her sympathy. They should be looking at Caylee's pictures and giving her justice.

She was still doing the wide mouth jester grin. Chilling reminds me of the Evil Seed little girl.

Speaking of photos, George Anthony was told in his interview that KC had a photobucket and that some of the pictures of KC were pretty bad. The detective said that a link somehow got up so it was open for public review.

Does anybody have that link so we can all see KC's photobucket? Or is this possibly pics we've already seen?

TIA

Speaking of photos, George Anthony was told in his interview that KC had a photobucket and that some of the pictures of KC were pretty bad. The detective said that a link somehow got up so it was open for public review.

Does anybody have that link so we can all see KC's photobucket? Or is this possibly pics we've already seen?

TIA
Muzikman got the CD and uploaded all the photos for us-- you can download them to your computer via the first post on this thread http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=72608

It's a lot of icons/graphics, moreso than personal photographs, but the aggregate effect of all the images is chilling, IMO.

The picture that jumped out at me in particular was the one of KC (about age 6 or 7?) leaning up against CA outside and holding CA's hand like a "normal daughter" who loves her mother. I thought, that's what CA is thinking of now - that time when KC was still her perfect little girl. That's the KC CA is choosing to remember over the selfish monster KC has really turned out to be. CA only fears losing KC now because she knows: "We've lost our Caylee" - and if she loses KC too there is no sweet perfect little girl for CA to replace either of them with.

Gurl, I'm telling you, this is what I posted 3 weeks ago on here. Cindy is having a flashback, reminiscence of Casey as a young child...she is stuck there.

p.s. Those photos of Casey, don't make her look adorable. They make her look devious. Always, IMO>

These use of these pictures really pisses me off. It's a slap in the face - they are implying that Casey somehow matters more than Caylee. What the --- ? 'Oh, please don't give her the death penalty, because she was once a cute baby like the daughter she MURDERED, so she deserves to live' (but somehow her OWN daughter didn't?) oh wait that might not work out so well for us. ???
Ahh I'm just so confused and messed up about this!

I agree. She isn't going to evoke the response I think they want. She was a creepy looking child, imo.

I'm sure the SA's office got a good laugh over such a pathetic, transparent ploy on the part of the defense.

In my dreams my children are are still kids, not the grown people they have become.

George nailed it when he said if he lost Caylee, he's really lost Casey too.

No matter how much I hate seeing G & C trying to pretend their daughter isn't the evil person she became, I get why they are protecting her from the DP. Georges interview convinces me that George and Cindy both thought right away that Casey had done something that deserved the DP.

Cindy said, "We've lost Caylee." She knew.

I don't think G & C are fighting so hard because they are in denial and DON'T think Casey deserves the death penalty. I think they believe they think Casey DID do something and does.

But, Caylee is gone. I think the A's see Casey as damaged. No matter how much they hate Casey for what she did to Caylee (and I believe they do) they don't want the child they raised to die.

IMO

I don't really understand why this would even be done. I don't think as it now stands they have enough evidence to seek the DP anyway, didn't the prosecutors office say that?

"1...2...3...CHEESE" and "Want Cheese?"

Caylee saying cheese to the videocamera is on YouTube (if you haven't seen it).

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tBxvVckP3Ds

[The one point that hurts my heart is twice in the video she sighs when not getting a response from the videographer.]

That and the Breakfast With Caylee one always kills me. Did they really think this would work seeing as how much Casey looks like Caylee?

I find it hard to see them objectively. Knowing as much about this case as I do, I see the monster.

Someone who isn't following the case, may just the pictures as a semi cute kid.

I don't really understand why this would even be done. I don't think as it now stands they have enough evidence to seek the DP anyway, didn't the prosecutors office say that?

I don't think it's a foregone conclusion-- they haven't made an official determination and evidence could still be gathered!
I find it hard to see them objectively. Knowing as much about this case as I do, I see the monster.

Someone who isn't following the case, may just the pictures as a semi cute kid.

I agree- I'm pretty sure my impression of the baby photos is colored by my current level of EXTREME disgust toward Casey.

I think the defense should probably stick to the deceptively adorable mother-daughter pictures of Casey and Caylee in hopes that people will imagine Casey was a loving mother who could never have hurt Caylee.

They don't do a dang thing for me. What does what she looked like 15 or 20 years ago have to do her with killing Caylee? At least Casey got to grow up, Caylee only had 2 birthdays in her short life. I couldn't care less what Casey looked like back then.

They just actually tick me off more than anything. ITA.

I'm not sure if I've ever heard of an attorney showing baby pictures of an accused murderer before. Weird.

Something seems off about her as a child and Caylee was 100x's cuter than she was as a baby IMHO. I also think Caylee resembles Cindy somewhat but she may also look like her father (whoever that is) I don't see much of Casey in Caylee. Oh I hope they find this poor little girl this whole ordeal just infuriates me!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pabo1998