TX - Hailey Dunn, 13, Colorado City, 27 Dec 2010 - #5

Status
Not open for further replies.
I see a post saying they need prayers, but nothing else.

I see a post saying they need prayers, but nothing else.

Near the top, above the posts, there are options. Click on "Find Hailey Dunn + Others".

Clicking on Just Hailey Dunn + Others will get you more info, but not sure what exactly the rumbligns are yet.

Is there not one person in town with a police scanner?

This is the Find Hailey page that the father is posting on, under his mom's name. Her 'picture' is Alan Jackson.

I don't know about rumblings... But you do have to click on comments to expand the comment some of them.

If I have the wrong page, then someone correct me! Thanks... :)

I was referring to the Find Hailey fb page, not the other. I did not look at any responses to her father's posts. From the original poster's comment, I thought the rumblings were on the former. But, I don't know. :)

Everyone... I was linking the FB page for Find Hailey. The dad posted on it a couple of times. Other than that, I know nothing about rumblings. I would hate for yall to search all the posts looking for rumblings if that's the wrong page. So if someone saw the "rumblings", maybe they can say where that was... ;)

Anyone know where the helicopters are and where they have landed?

hoping things aren't true and asking what people are hearing, nothing specific.

Basically, someone ask if what they heard was true, that people in Snyder had been texting, and they didn't want to say what because they didn't know if it was true.

There is the rumblings!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member