FL FL - Michelle Parker, 33, Orlando, 17 Nov 2011 - #18

Status
Not open for further replies.
Obviously, we all want to know: where is Michelle?

That aside for a second, if you had to pick the one knowable detail that you personally would most want to learn at this point (knowable in terms of the evidence we think that LE might have right now), what would it be?

My own choice would be to know exactly what time Michelle's Hummer left the condo.

Jr's phone record

i have an iphone and i dont have to enter a pin to retrieve voice mail - just press the voice mail icon and it plays the messages... but i would bet that dsjr would have known her pin anyway, jmho...

Thank you for that.

Could a person at one end of the line tell if the person they were trying to reach had been checking their messages, Or at least someone had been, by the number of rings it took to go to voicemail...?

Did they try voice calls to Michelle's phone?

When you call someone, and they do not answer and it goes to voicemail, it rings most the first time right? and then when you call back, if they haven't checked their calls, it rings less times before going to voicemail?

So, when people were calling her that day/night, was it ringing like the messages were getting checked, or was it going straight to voicemail I wonder? Did it vary from call to call? Was someone checking the messages that day/night?

If so, it would mean the person in possession of the phone knew the code? A stranger wouldn't have that. So who would, besides Michelle?... MOO

If the perp had Michelle phone "ON" and it was with them....then it sounds a lot more personal .....

why would a carjacker want to see who or when Michelle was getting any calls.

A professional would have broken it into a million pieces and trash it immediately instead of leaving a trial to follow.

Oh I'm sorry, for some reason I thought you'd been here to search for Michelle.

I hope the family had someone show them how to do a grid search and what to look for. It's also so important they know who is out on the search in case one of them gets lost.

I remember in the beginning when they had the command center at Jesse Blacks and Yvonne asked a reporter if they were doing things correctly. I felt so sorry for them.
I think TES was involved at one time. But I believe they did their own search separately. Not sure if they showed family/friends how to do a search. JMO

I drove by Hoffner and Semoran and was wrong about the red light cam , I really thought the red light cams were the one with blue little lights on top. However there is a Kwick Stop (CITGO gas sign in front) west on Hoffner that has at least 1 camera pointed at Hoffner another pointed at the door. I went inside and there was a wide screen with 9 cams overlaid in the picture. I asked the lady if she knew about Michelle and she didn't seem to know anything about her. I asked about the cameras she said some other worker took care of them and did not know if any could see the road. Maybe there was language barrier or something. I nosed in no further but left thinking what if no one even asked about it.

I took a couple of pics and also did a street view
http://g.co/maps/ts9h5

Attachments

• IMG_20120126_194801.jpg
    IMG_20120126_194801.jpg
    52.2 KB · Views: 29
  • IMG_20120126_194701.jpg
    IMG_20120126_194701.jpg
    35.9 KB · Views: 29
If the perp had Michelle phone "ON" and it was with them....then it sounds a lot more personal .....

A professional would have broken it into a million pieces and trash it immediately instead of leaving a trial to follow.

EXACTLY. A random carjacker would have gotten rid of the cell immediately, imo. Certainly would not have texted WATERFORD in reply to the text.

I drove by Hoffner and Semoran and was wrong about the red light cam , I really thought the red light cams were the one with blue little lights on top. However there is a Kwick Stop (CITGO gas sign in front) west on Hoffner that has at least 1 camera pointed at Hoffner another pointed at the door. I went inside and there was a wide screen with 9 cams overlaid in the picture. I asked the lady if she knew about Michelle and she didn't seem to know anything about her. I asked about the cameras she said some other worker took care of them and did not know if any could see the road. Maybe there was language barrier or something. I nosed in no further but left thinking what if no one even asked about it.

BBM. Do you think LE might have missed the camera???? It seems as if the department is stretched really thin. One day they're searching for Jennifer Kessee, next day is a shooting, day after that a rash of armed robberies, then back to searching for the next missing person.

BBM MOO

If it was planned, perhaps he did it on this day because he was hoping people would believe that because she was so humilated by the airing of the show, she left on her own.

My own thought is that yes it was quick. I just can't get passed his violent history and believe he said something about the show, she reacted negatively and he became enraged at what he perceived as "injustices" (her not having to pay the full amount) and went too far. But again just my opinion. =)

I have to disagree with your theory that he became enraged...enraged men leave blood and a disturbance behind. Based off what we know to be true--we have neither. That leads me to theorize that he had this planned and caught her off guard--- I stand by my own belief that he choked her, or held her in a sleeper hold and removed her quickly, presumably to Dale Srs. I think the idea of him asking her to drop all of them off at Dale Srs is a small possibility. I firmly believe that the majority of people involved in crimes have the type of parents that have helped them not be held responsible for their actions--- the type of parenting that helped them get out of all kinds of things through the years. JMHO....

If Dale Jr wanted to make it appear she left on her own accord, he did a horrible job--is this something he said in early interviews or something?

If Michelle left the phone in the car while she went in to let Dale know she needed him to help her get the kids out of the car-- Maybe whoever was in the hummer realized the phone was in the car when the incoming text from Michelles brother came in?

I am totally uninformed about the mystery burnt orange car----and its owner? Could someone help me on this?

BBM. Do you think LE might have missed the camera???? It seems as if the department is stretched really thin. One day they're searching for Jennifer Kessee, next day is a shooting, day after that a rash of armed robberies, then back to searching for the next missing person.

I really don't know if they missed it. I do think it would be worth looking at if it existed.

Thanks so much for going out there to look. I asked my neighbor who is a Deputy with Orange County and he tells me those blue lights at the top of the traffic lights are just an aid so that they can tell from farther away which light is green. He stopped at letting me in on the pattern though. LOL! I found this list along with a picture of what the cams look like on our local all news channel website
http://www.cfnews13.com/article/news/2011/january/199877/

Thanks again for going that extra mile for MP. Websleuthers are the best! :great:

If Michelle left the phone in the car while she went in to let Dale know she needed him to help her get the kids out of the car-- Maybe whoever was in the hummer realized the phone was in the car when the incoming text from Michelles brother came in?

I am totally uninformed about the mystery burnt orange car----and its owner? Could someone help me on this?

We were told we couldn't sleuth the owner of the orange car as she isn't an official suspect. I think most of the posts about the owner have been removed. You might want to do a search of the threads to see if you can find any posts about a burnt orange car though. :innocent:

Breathe, that is some great sleuthing! I admire you sleuths who get out there and do some looking around first hand.

That reminds me that Jazzmaster (I think that's the right name...) was thinking of doing some looking around when he/she went to Orlando, but we haven't heard more. Hope all is okay.

Going off of this, I found this post by Mr. Noatak, where he notes that a Hummer was possibly seen at 4 p.m. on near South Semoran:

[4:00 PM?]: ?A Hummer is spotted at the intersection of Aloma Ave. and South Semoran Blvd.? This sighting is considered somewhat apocryphal and possibly irrelevant to the case, unless and until the exact time of the sighting and what was seen is reported.

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=7447126&postcount=69

I have to disagree with your theory that he became enraged...enraged men leave blood and a disturbance behind. Based off what we know to be true--we have neither. That leads me to theorize that he had this planned and caught her off guard--- I stand by my own belief that he choked her, or held her in a sleeper hold and removed her quickly, presumably to Dale Srs. I think the idea of him asking her to drop all of them off at Dale Srs is a small possibility. I firmly believe that the majority of people involved in crimes have the type of parents that have helped them not be held responsible for their actions--- the type of parenting that helped them get out of all kinds of things through the years. JMHO....

If Dale Jr wanted to make it appear she left on her own accord, he did a horrible job--is this something he said in early interviews or something?

Nothing he said, just a thought I had as to why he would do this on this day if it was planned. =)

Yes Belle Isle way also has many stop signs and speed humps.

Also keep in mind Semoran and Hoffner also has the red light camera.

I mapped all the red light cameras on the list from CH13 and didn't see one for that address...

Orlando
Alafaya Trail northbound at Lake Underhill Road
Boggy Creek Road southbound at E. Landstreet Road
Chickasaw Trail southbound at Lake Underhill Road
Conroy Road at Vineland Road
Dean Road northbound at University Blvd.
Edgewater Drive southbound at W. Princeton St.
Hiawassee Road northbound at Clarcona Ocoee Road
Hiawassee Road northbound at Old Winter Garden Road
International Drive at Kirkman Road
International Drive eastbound at Universal Blvd.
John Young Parkway northbound at Central Florida Parkway
W. Kaley St. eastbound at S. Division Ave.
Kirkman Road eastbound at Conroy Road southbound
Lake Underhill Road westbound at Dean Road
Lee Vista Blvd. eastbound at S. Goldenrod Road
E. Michigan St. westbound at Dixie Belle Drive
N. Magnolia Ave. northbound at E. Concord St.
Oak Ridge Road eastbound at Taxas Ave.
Oak Ridge Road eastbound at John Young Parkway
E. Princeton St. eastbound at Formosa Ave.
W. Princeton St. eastbound at Edgewater Drive
W. Smith St. westbound at N. Westmoreland Drive
Universal Blvd. southbound at International Drive
University Blvd. eastbound at Rouse Road
S. Westmoreland Drive southbound at W. South St.

Can you point me to that please?

I mapped all the red light cameras on the list from CH13 and didn't see one for that address...

Orlando
Alafaya Trail northbound at Lake Underhill Road
Boggy Creek Road southbound at E. Landstreet Road
Chickasaw Trail southbound at Lake Underhill Road
Conroy Road at Vineland Road
Dean Road northbound at University Blvd.
Edgewater Drive southbound at W. Princeton St.
Hiawassee Road northbound at Clarcona Ocoee Road
Hiawassee Road northbound at Old Winter Garden Road
International Drive at Kirkman Road
International Drive eastbound at Universal Blvd.
John Young Parkway northbound at Central Florida Parkway
W. Kaley St. eastbound at S. Division Ave.
Kirkman Road eastbound at Conroy Road southbound
Lake Underhill Road westbound at Dean Road
Lee Vista Blvd. eastbound at S. Goldenrod Road
E. Michigan St. westbound at Dixie Belle Drive
N. Magnolia Ave. northbound at E. Concord St.
Oak Ridge Road eastbound at Taxas Ave.
Oak Ridge Road eastbound at John Young Parkway
E. Princeton St. eastbound at Formosa Ave.
W. Princeton St. eastbound at Edgewater Drive
W. Smith St. westbound at N. Westmoreland Drive
Universal Blvd. southbound at International Drive
University Blvd. eastbound at Rouse Road
S. Westmoreland Drive southbound at W. South St.

Can you point me to that please?

Breathe did some subsequent investigation about that intersection (Hoffner/Semoran) as indicated in this post: Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - FL FL - Michelle Parker, 33, Orlando, 17 Nov 2011 #18

Here's the url for the red light cam list (provided earlier by Smooth): http://www.cfnews13.com/article/news/2011/january/199877

Looks like that list hasn't been updated for months, though.

Breathe did some subsequent investigation about that intersection (Hoffner/Semoran) as indicated in this post: Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - FL FL - Michelle Parker, 33, Orlando, 17 Nov 2011 #18

Here's the url for the red light cam list (provided earlier by Smooth): http://www.cfnews13.com/article/news/2011/january/199877

Looks like that list hasn't been updated for months, though.

Respectfully, I wouldn't classify that as a red light camera, and the link Smooth provided quotes the same list as I used. That article was printed July of 2011

Breathe, that is some great sleuthing! I admire you sleuths who get out there and do some looking around first hand.

That reminds me that Jazzmaster (I think that's the right name...) was thinking of doing some looking around when he/she went to Orlando, but we haven't heard more. Hope all is okay.

Yeah. I asked about a week ao, and still haven't heard back. Hey, JAZZMASTER, you okay?

It seems as though there are no new updates anywhere. The FB page for Michelle hasn't been updated with new search info in a week now and the new FB page hasn't had much activity on it either. Are the searches all over with?

So....this is what I'd like to do. I want to play Devil's Advocate and I hope y'all will go along with me. :)

So here's my first question..

What evidence leads you to believe Dale Smith is the reason Michelle Parker is Missing other than LE naming him a Prime Suspect?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wdavewong