Australia - Allison Baden-Clay, 43, Brisbane QLD, 19 April 2012 - #11

Status
Not open for further replies.
The staff were also questioned the Tuesday after Allison's body was found, they were asked more specifically about any marks, bruises or scratches she had on her neck, chest, arms and hands.

That part is very interesting. Police originally reported "no signs of foul play", but here they are being asked about marks on the neck, chest, arms and hands.
Neck and chest suggesting a struggle took place. Strangulation etc.

Oh and the info about the sleep over makes sense.

- Thursday - BC grandparents round the corner (very relevant)
- Friday - at a friends. (irrelevant)

I can't see why the hair dresser would lie about it all, so we have to assume its truth.

WOW! I have not seen that information before. 6 Police cars attended the BC house the morning Allison was reported missing? To invest that heavily they have suspected something very wrong right from the outset. All those cars and all that personnel, their time investigating costs a lot of money.

I am positive something was going on to the lead up of Allisons murder. Had she gone to the police for some reason for them to react so quickly when GBC reported her missing. Remember she was acting strangely as reported by her friend in the days before. I think she has found something while working in the C21 office.

I don't really understand why you prefaced this post with. "just to clear up"
as most of this was inaccurate.

Yes Alison was a Licenced Partner for Pathways which as I have mentioned before meant she worked mainly in schools in her local area running the Friends Program

The training day advertised was for teachers or other interested people to be trained to become a facilitator to run the program with children usually in a school setting.

Alison was not at any time attending this on the 20 th. She must have been attending another conference in Brisbane.

Someone found a real estate conference also on that date way back in the early threads perhaps she was planning to attend. I don't know where she was going just she wasn't going to training at Pathways.
I had also heard through the grapevine that she was at a property management training/ conference and that in fact it ran over a couple of days and was there the day before as well.

Well, there is no comeback for that!

Actually, I drove home to Mt Crosby tonight, and it was dark. It was very difficult to make out the colour of vehicles driving in the other direction (unless white) It would have been nigh on impossible to make out what a person was wearing etc etc etc

I think you must not have been concentrating hard enough Missy lol

Here are the conferences being held in Brisbane for Pathways.
Dates and times included.

http://www.pathwayshrc.com.au/for-trainers/brisbane-training-dates-2012/

First time poster....my apologies if going over old ground but...

If Allison was involved in this conference as a speaker/presenter or in any capacity other than as an attendee, IMO she probably would have planned to arrive a lot earlier than 9am. Moggill road into the city is a traffic nightmare and she may have had to leave home as early as 7am to get there by say 8am. Morning walk??? Unlikely surely, especially with newly done hair. MOO

Well, one thing is for sure - I would make a crap witness!

Haha... I'd be a crap witness for sure. I'm not really a very observant person when it comes to the everyday things. I hate to admit it, but my hubby can shave his well-whiskered face off and I don't even notice. Even after I've looked him straight in the face... but that's me. So I would hate to be the only witness to something big.

good point. one of them sold in 2003. numb nuts started the business up in 2004. Doesn't take Einstein to work out where the proceeds of the sale went. And if it was a property that was purchased some time before 2003, say in the 90's then it would have been a tidy sum due to the growth in the property market in SE QLD over that time.
Some thanks to your wife for setting you up in business huh?
several affairs and potential murder.
cheers for that honey....
:banghead:

Ignoring the obvious snipe at GBC cheating, the more relevant point to this is who would get what in a divorce.
If he was the bread winner, then divorce may have been 50/50 (lets assume it's a world where everyone is fair).
If she sold up to finance the business, then he would almost be walking away with nothing, and her pretty much owning that business if he did divorce.

I thought the property searching was yet another "lets snoop further than we we should" thing, but if this is the case it adds another MO that doesn't benefit GBC.

one of the main reasons I have been whinging ALL DAY LONG about the sleepover , is precisely this. The ONLY reason anyone here on this thread has ever had reason to be concerned with where the girls were is because at some point early on SOME POSTER (RANDOM OR LOCAL - I DONT HAVE A CLUE) POSTED UP A COMMENT SAYING THAT THE POLICE STARTED THIS HUGE SEARCH WITHIN MINUTES OF A MISSING PERSONS REPORT BASED ON THE FACT THAT A CHILD DISAGREED WITH SOMETHING THERE PARENT TOLD POLICE THAT MORNING. IMO THERE IS NOT ONE SINGLE WORDLY THING THAT MAKES THIS SO. WHO SAID THE CHILDREN TOLD THE POLICE GBC WAS LYING ABOUT SOMETHING? WHO SAID THEY WERE EVEN THERE? IT IS WITHOUT A DOUBT THE BIGGEST LOAD OF CRAP I THINK I HAVE HEARD SO FAR. IT IS DOING MY HEAD IN!!!!

anyway, this is just my opinion, if anyone has evidence that can tell us if the girls EVER SPOKE TO THE POLICE THAT MORNING, or even better what they said to the police, then I AM ALL EARS...seriously, Id like to hear what went down

I'm not much into hearsay but you can take this for what it's worth (probably nothing). ABC's mum did an interview. As part of that she said "He told us that she went for a walk and didn't come back." This was before the body was found. Given what I said earlier about the police not allowing incriminating evidence to be published imagine that sentence was "He told the children she went for a walk and ... isn't coming back". Would that cause police to escalate the case beyond a missing person? Would the police want the media to run it?

:floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

Sorry I just had to laugh because laid out like that it sounds ludicrous. I don't doubt certain aspects occurred but when you read it like that some of it seems far fetched.

I agree, some of the posts are so funny and out there even though it is about such a serious and very tragic matter. Everyone is so prolific as well......it is very hard to keep up!

That was not the morning she was reported missing though........that was a week after she went missing when they were executing the search warrants

Around 11.30am, three police cars pulled up at the Swann Rd offices of Century 21 Real Estate where Mr Baden-Clay works and several officers went inside.

Earlier, eight police officers spent an hour at a house in Brisbane's west where Mr Baden-Clay and his three daughters have been staying.

Three police cars arrived at 9am and eight officers entered the house, which is home to the parents of Mrs Baden-Clay's husband, Gerard.
This is still a heavy investment by Police. Eight officers swarm the BC house, three Police cars attend BC workplace. Huge Police presence speaks volumes in itself. All this Police presence costs time and money.

How is it that we are hearing snippets of information for the first time at thread number 11?
I had not heard this one either.

Keybordeom (if you're reading I need to post this again :)) pretty much gave the answer to those types of things way back in thread #1.

"local gossip in Brisbane's 'leafy western suburbs' is one of its biggest problems. People take an inch and create a mile"

Since thread #1 ...that inch seems to have become a whole other universe.

I bet Coles weren't happy about the missing chain... :)

It is sometimes possible to search for litigation which has involved particular people. Some court sites have archived judgments to facilitate this. The Qld Courts homepage, for example, has a link for lawyers. Within that menu is a 'Judgments' section. You can search with names, addresses etc. Some other courts and tribunals have similar services.
I have no idea where to even look or what to search :(

Oh and meant to say in my first post have been reading this with great interest since thread 1. It consumes my spare time but I love the differing opinions and thoughts and can barely wait for my next fix :)

I have no idea where to even look or what to search :(

AllyG the online court records were searched before but if only came up with like an index you had to pay to get a copy of the full case docs and nobody went any further.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wdavewong