Sidebar Discussion #8

Status
Not open for further replies.
So. I assume Ms. Anthony has authorized the release of her confidential information? I wonder what her compensation will be?

:floorlaugh: I'm sorry could you please provide a link for that! :floorlaugh:
(sorry, couldn't resist)

:silly: ...no. .....:floorlaugh:

Hah! Bacon-saving RR0004 in post #613 has provided a link for you!! LOL...

O/T being discussed but I promised.

Please serve up the crow pie for me as I can't find anything about the dog wrapping that we talked about the other day much less the testimony I wanted to find.
Apologies to all of you.

I could have SWORN St. George was one of the places discussed here at WS very very early on in her release, I'll have to go back to the find casey thread(s) and do a search, but it just rings so familiar. I'm going outside at the moment to plant a rose bush, though, a much more productive endeavor.

As an aside, I'm CONSIDERING buying the book... somebody PLEASE talk me out of it!!!

Was that where we thought Dottie had her Buddhist farm?

Get a bucket - fill it full of ice water - plunge arms in up to the elbows and remain that way for ten minutes while chanting I will not buy that book.

Now - feel better??? :woot:

So. I assume Ms. Anthony has authorized the release of her confidential information? I wonder what her compensation will be?

But but but...Jose is swearing FCA will receive no financial compensation..:waitasec:

I was reading comments about the book on Barnes & Noble this AM. LOL! Lots of 5 star reviews. Here's one 5 star review, it's hilarious!

http://www.barnesandnoble.com/w/presumed-guilty-jose-baez/1110907299?ean=9781937856380

And guess who said it was as good as Helter Skelter???

more funnies at link

Amazon.com: Presumed Guilty: Casey Anthony: The Inside Story (9781937856380): Jose Baez, Peter Golenbock: Books

How can anyone give a review of a book that has not been released yet? :waitasec:

I am guessing those 5-stars are from JBs "paid" reviewers???

I could have SWORN St. George was one of the places discussed here at WS very very early on in her release, I'll have to go back to the find casey thread(s) and do a search, but it just rings so familiar. I'm going outside at the moment to plant a rose bush, though, a much more productive endeavor.

As an aside, I'm CONSIDERING buying the book... somebody PLEASE talk me out of it!!!

I think I'll wait to pick it up at a yard sale for a quarter, nothing he has to say is important to me anyway. Jose will continue to have a descent career, KC will go on to have a life in some remote country, George and Cindy will go on to have other grandchildren, and Caylee will still be a child who never received justice. Nothing Jose, KC, or the Anthony's have to say will ever be important to me.

Not sure about at WS, but there were news reports floating about around Jul 21, 2011:
http://www.wctv.tv/home/headlines/Casey_Anthony_on_St_George_Island_125847923.html

Soo if JB thinks LE were stupid for not realizing she had mental issues and was living in a fantasy land, why did he go on all the shows day after day pleading to help find Caylee, who had been "kidnapped"?

http://articles.orlandosentinel.com/...-mental-health

"Jose Baez said detectives should have realized Casey Anthony had built a "fantasy world," and her lies weren't evidence of guilt but signs of someone with "serious mental health issues."
I believe it's called physopathy JB. No help no cure.

"Baez repeats the allegations of sexual abuse in greater detail in the book, saying it contributed to Anthony's mental health issues".
He live's in CFCA's "fantasy world" if he believe's any of it.

Reporters = Kathy Belich
Detectives = Yuri Melich
Groupies = LMAO
Original judge who Baez says filed a complaint against him = Do you need a pocket square to wpie the tears your still crying over that one?
Ashton"A coward" for not showing up at Anthony's sentencing = Green eyed monster showing through.

"Baez is critical of many of Circuit Judge Belvin Perry's rulings during the trial but praises the judge for allowing him to pick a fair jury".
Judge Perry bent over backwards for you and your murdering client to make sure she had a fair trial. It does appear that you singled handedly picked the jury.

"Anthony then went to New York until she had to return to Florida to serve her probation sentence".
I thought she was in Ohio. Didn't people ID Ohio license plates in the photos that were taken?

"The three-year case took an emotional toll on Baez, according to his book. He suffered depression after the complaint was filed against him and he found it difficult to find joy in his wife's pregnancy".
Now that is laughable. IMO he wasn't in a state of joy because she didn't have that certain figure. If I was his wife I kick his can to the curb on the other side of the street. What a !@#$%^&*().

"The public may have been convinced that I was an idiot but I let it all roll off my back," he writes".
Was? Still is in my opinion. Laugh out loud!

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i8oAKmal0_Y"]Missing Caylee: Donald Schweitzer on CNN's Nancy Grace - YouTube[/ame]

2:34 he says they should get a sketch artist for the babysitter. Right before that he went on about how stupid LE was for arresting her. The other guy blasted him for allowing her to hide behind JB.

http://articles.orlandosentinel.com/...-mental-health

"Jose Baez said detectives should have realized Casey Anthony had built a "fantasy world," and her lies weren't evidence of guilt but signs of someone with "serious mental health issues."
I believe it's called physopathy JB. No help no cure.

"Baez repeats the allegations of sexual abuse in greater detail in the book, saying it contributed to Anthony's mental health issues".
He live's in CFCA's "fantasy world" if he believe's any of it.

Reporters = Kathy Belich
Detectives = Yuri Melich
Groupies = LMAO
Original judge who Baez says filed a complaint against him = Do you need a pocket square to wpie the tears your still crying over that one?
Ashton"A coward" for not showing up at Anthony's sentencing = Green eyed monster showing through.

"Baez is critical of many of Circuit Judge Belvin Perry's rulings during the trial but praises the judge for allowing him to pick a fair jury".
Judge Perry bent over backwards for you and your murdering client to make sure she had a fair trial. It does appear that you singled handedly picked the jury.

"Anthony then went to New York until she had to return to Florida to serve her probation sentence".
I thought she was in Ohio. Didn't people ID Ohio license plates in the photos that were taken?

"The three-year case took an emotional toll on Baez, according to his book. He suffered depression after the complaint was filed against him and he found it difficult to find joy in his wife's pregnancy".
Now that is laughable. IMO he wasn't in a state of joy because she didn't have that certain figure. If I was his wife I kick his can to the curb on the other side of the street. What a !@#$%^&*().

"The public may have been convinced that I was an idiot but I let it all roll off my back," he writes".
Was? Still is in my opinion. Laugh out loud!

That's the article I was referring to in my question above; if LE should have known she was in fantasy land why was he still insisting there was a real babysitter?

http://abcnews.go.com/US/casey-anth...iled-jose-baezs-book/story?id=16661648&page=2

"We drove around, and I had no idea where we were, but Casey did," Baez wrote. "'You know about three blocks up on the left, do you know who lives there?' she asked. 'Zanny?' I blurted out. We cracked up laughing. 'Don't make me punch you,' she said."

This.....Yeah, what a crack up.

Its just never ending, and I think the next few weeks will be like ripping a healing scab off. I think I am at a point where I just can't hear or read about this anymore.

love you guys. i'm talked out of it. i don't know if it was bucket of ice water i'm meant to hold over my head, or what actually did it, but thanks. it's done!

http://abcnews.go.com/US/casey-anth...iled-jose-baezs-book/story?id=16661648&page=2

"We drove around, and I had no idea where we were, but Casey did," Baez wrote. "'You know about three blocks up on the left, do you know who lives there?' she asked. 'Zanny?' I blurted out. We cracked up laughing. 'Don't make me punch you,' she said."

Its just never ending, and I think the next few weeks will be like ripping a healing scab off. I think I am at a point where I just can't hear or read about this anymore.

I know there is no way in Heck i will read this book after reading that. (well i knew before).... I wont even download it when they make it the free book of the day on amazon.. .. smh..

Was that where we thought Dottie had her Buddhist farm?

Get a bucket - fill it full of ice water - plunge arms in up to the elbows and remain that way for ten minutes while chanting I will not buy that book.

Now - feel better??? :woot:

LOL! If that dosen't work then we have a lost cause on our hands.

But seriously someone up thread (sorry can't remember who) wrote " Just look at a picture of Caylee" which I think is a great idea.

"We drove around, and I had no idea where we were, but Casey did," Baez wrote. "'You know about three blocks up on the left, do you know who lives there?' she asked. 'Zanny?' I blurted out. We cracked up laughing. 'Don't make me punch you,' she said." This.....Yeah, what a crack up.

These being's never cease to disgust me!

Are you kidding me? Is that for real? I swear to God I'm shaking. I thought an hour ago the bucket of ice water was hilarious, now, I'm just unbelievably sick. I am truly at a loss for words.

http://abcnews.go.com/US/casey-anth...zs-book/story?id=16661648&page=2#.T-uH11Z36ZY

"Baez described Anthony as someone who was not "playing with a full deck." He wrote that he still wonders if calling in a mental health expert early on in the case may have affected the outcome. He did not call one to the jail because public records would show that the expert visited and Baez feared the visit would lead people to believe he was pursuing an insanity defense."

What a self centered behavior that is admitting to. He completely thought she was nuts but he didn't want to call in a mental health expert because he didn't want people to think he was going for a mental health defense? WHAT????

"As soon as we walked out that door, I heard screams, the way teenagers screamed for Justin Bieber at one of his concerts," Baez wrote, describing the moment they exited the jail. "I'm certain they were yelling 'Baby killer' and the like, but after going from total silence to the sound of insanity, neither one of us could make out a single word they were saying."

What a dumb analogy. Justin Bieber fans scream for love and joy. Baby Killer is not exactly I love Justin Bieber. Tah... what a putz.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
crimedeepdives23