Canada - Timothy Bosma, 32, Hamilton Ontario, 6 May 2013 - #2 **ARREST**

Status
Not open for further replies.

Salem

Former Member
Reaction score
Please continue here.

For all our :newbie: posters, please be sure to read the rules, terms of service (TOS), and etiquette sections here to make your experience at Websleuths more enjoyable.

The Rules - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community

Also, if there are any questions, don't hesitate to contact a Mod through the PM system. Just scroll to the bottom of the page, click on "View Forum Leaders," and then click the "send PM" button following the Mod's name.

Thanks,

Salem

Thread #1

Any photos of the trailer? Is it the same one we saw in the photos to Baja races? Have they identified who the other suspect is yet?

OOPS, sorry, the trailer is the same one as in the picture, black. I mistook it for silver.

CP24 has given up to date reports. No one else has been arrested YET, Tim has not been found, the trailer they are showing is black not silver like the on in the Baja photo where DM is sporting a red/pink mohawk in front of the red Dodge. CP24 is saying LE has confirmed Tim's truck is inside the trailer.

Waterboarding time...I wish. Please come home safe Tim.

the trailer they are showing is black not silver like the on in the Baja photo where DM is sporting a red/pink mohawk in front of the red Dodge.

no-- its the same trailer... same red sticker top right corner

this post has really stuck with me.

He must of had the truck in the garage there until he could tow the big trailer up to the house to get it out of the city. when the trailer was there they pushed it up close to the doors to get it inside without anyone seeing it..

He most likely was trying to tie up loose ends before leaving the city but got picked up.

sure hope he's letting the police know everything.

Good point that the truck may have been in mother's garage prior to trailer arriving in driveway - I think the article did mention that the trailer was parked so close to garage doors that you would have to open the door to get into it. So Tim's truck may have been driven directly to Kleinburg? But then, what vehicle would DM have used to leave mother's home?

:welcome5: TridentSleuth and truth-sleuth! I am glad to see so many local members, new and old. I just wish it wasn't a tragedy that brought us all together.

I'm think the same thing as everyone else, why did AM start posting today after 6 months without use? Before Novermber he seemed pretty frequent on twitter.

Perhaps the interest in the account over the last day or so has been hitting his email with new followers and he picked up on the interest.

It is the same trailer, the one in the Baja pics is black not silver, the sun is reflecting off it making it appear lighter but it is black. And yes you can see a red sticker on both on the top right corner of the front of both trailers. (vid and pic)

:welcome5: TridentSleuth and truth-sleuth! I am glad to see so many local members, new and old. I just wish it wasn't a tragedy that brought us all together.

I'm actually from KW now, moved since High School.. Happened to drive by the Waterloo Airport and saw the tape and the Police Cruiser on guard outside the Mallard Air hanger.

If anyone needs recon or details from the area.. let me know

AM posted to fb using a mobile phone.

:
Originally Posted by TridentSleuth
this post has really stuck with me.

He must of had the truck in the garage there until he could tow the big trailer up to the house to get it out of the city. when the trailer was there they pushed it up close to the doors to get it inside without anyone seeing it..

He most likely was trying to tie up loose ends before leaving the city but got picked up.

sure hope he's letting the police know everything.

Originally posted by greenthumb: Good point that the truck may have been in mother's garage prior to trailer arriving in driveway - I think the article did mention that the trailer was parked so close to garage doors that you would have to open the door to get into it. So Tim's truck may have been driven directly to Kleinburg? But then, what vehicle would DM have used to leave mother's home?

Perhaps the yellow jeep?

I do not have iphone or android , when someone posts on your facebook to specific photo like the people did, does this updates to your phone that someone is posting there ? it is unusual that AM is not responding to the post where it shows the DM and some other "Fat Guy" possible suspect on the run standing in front of Red Dodge with trailer

Just to add to the cloak and dagger theories, it is not impossible that whoever is tweeting and posting on facebook is an accomplice trying to throw off his location. Very speculative but entirely possible.

Yes, but if so, then he must have had this all planned out, and the jeep there ahead of time? Could very well be... or a vehicle owned by suspect #2, I guess.

The vehicle they used to drop off DM and the Suspect #2 outside TB's house?

I do not have iphone or android , when someone posts on your facebook to specific photo like the people did, does this updates to your phone that someone is posting there ? it is unusual that AM is not responding to the post where it shows the DM and some other "Fat Guy" possible suspect on the run standing in front of Red Dodge with trailer

I use an iphone, i get notifications for every comment/post i receive. I'd say he's trying to make a presence without getting into it. Perhaps saying i'm posting, so i'm obviously not incarcerated. But that's just speculation on my part. Very odd situation indeed.

Just to add to the cloak and dagger theories, it is not impossible that whoever is tweeting and posting on facebook is an accomplice trying to throw off his location. Very speculative but entirely possible.

That's an interesting theory, very possible.

DM is the only child of WM and MB and she is his bio mom. Knew them before and after.

Reign, you know this family?

Here's what I'm thinking... I agree it's odd that AM is suddenly into social media again, my HOPE is that he *is* with a live Tim and attempting the throw off suspicion. It's just all so odd. I hope by tomorrow morning this case is split wide open and Tim is found.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wdavewong