Identified! FL - Orange Co., Body in school parking lot, Oct'08 - Carlos Hurtado

FloridaKatz

Former Member
Reaction score
News 13 is reporting that a body has been found in East Orange County. They are saying to avoid Curry Ford Road and Chickasaw Trail.

Chickasaw Trail is right down the road from the Anthony family home....

Will provide a link when available.

News 13 is reporting that a body has been found in East Orange County. They are saying to avoid Curry Ford Road and Chickasaw Trail.

OMG. I'm praying it IS Caylee and had the same praying it is NOT Caylee.
Does this make sense.:confused:

OMG...I think I am gonna be sick. :puke: I dreamed last night that they found her. God I hope so.

I so hope it is her. I feel for the famiy of who ever has been found

Not sure if this is the same location

ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. -- An Orange County teacher found a man dead in the parking lot outside North Star High School early Friday morning.

The Orange County Sheriff's Office responded to the scene near Los Amigos and South Chickasaw Trail (see map) after a teacher reported finding a man on the ground in the dirt parking lot just before 8:00am.

http://www.wftv.com/news/17793927/detail.html

Thanks for the info.
God, I hope it's Caylee!

ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. -- An Orange County teacher found a man dead in the parking lot outside North Star High School early Friday morning.

The Orange County Sheriff's Office responded to the scene near Los Amigos and South Chickasaw Trail (see map) after a teacher reported finding a man on the ground in the dirt parking lot just before 8:00am.

This must be the same thing. Channel 13 is reporting that the body was found near North Star Charter School. CRAP !!! I sooooo wanted for it NOT to be Caylee, and at the same time I want her to be found..

The news just said North Star Charter School, so could be the same location. Sounds very close.

It's not Caylee.

Thanks. I agree with a previous poster, I want it to be Caylee and I don't want it to be her.

I'm sure this is what they are talking about. Please don't jump the gun everytime a body is found. This is Orlando, and people are found dead pretty often.

I'm sure this is what they are talking about. Please don't jump the gun everytime a body is found. This is Orlando, and people are found dead pretty often.

I don't think he/she jumped the gun, Floridamom. He/she probably wants answers and closure for Caylee.....just like the rest of us.:blowkiss:

No to be graphic, but if it had been Caylee, wouldn't they have said 'remains' instead of 'body'? I would think at this point what would be found would not be considered a 'body'.

?

I don't think he jumped the gun, Floridamom. He probably wants answers and closure for Caylee.....just like the rest of us.:blowkiss:

I agree. Since we suspect her body is here in Orlando, when a body is found I think everyone hopes that it is Caylee. Hopefully that day will come soon and she can be laid to rest.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Knovah
Back