GUILTY TX - Emma Thompson, 4, dies with STD, skull fracture, Spring, 27 June 2009

http://www.39online.com/news/local/kiah-emmas-mother-out-of-jail-story,0,5423888.story

Abigail Young's newly hired attorney is already putting the blame on her boyfriend, Lucas Coe, who remains in jail without bond.

Some of them say after hearing what they call "lies" Abigail Young and her attorney are telling the media about the death of her 4 year-old daughter, Emma Thompson, they have decided to break their silence.

"It's hard for me to see her on TV as a grieving mother because I can tell you right now she did not grieve at all that night," said Julius Villarreal, Young's former neighbor.

Neighbors also say as investigators were looking for evidence inside Young's home, Young was heard coaching her other children to tell police that Lucas Coe had nothing to do with their sister's death.

I hadn't even heard of this case until I was in here reading tonight. This is horrorific!
I wish states would mandate a death sentence for child abusers and enablers.

God bless Emma. Why is our world spinning out of control now?

This witch was arrested at work FGS! She wasn't grieving at all! If I lost one of my babies I would still be on my knees at this point.

She should burn right along her "ex" boyfriend - who she allowed to abuse and murder her own child.

OK, this is what gets me. She is a nurse. She is having sex with a guy that HAD to have an active herpes infection if he transmitted it to Emma. The things I've briefly read state there is a roughly 2-7% chance of infection during remission....so A.Y. HAD to know he had it, and I figure he was in an active phase. You can't tell me that a nurse doesn't notice the sores and figure out where they came from. Sure, you had nothing to do with it...........right:liar:

Not to mention hiding the ......:furious:

Who else thinks she took acting classes at the Casey Anthony School for Distraught Acting Mothers?

This witch was arrested at work FGS! She wasn't grieving at all! If I lost one of my babies I would still be on my knees at this point.

She should burn right along her "ex" boyfriend - who she allowed to abuse and murder her own child.

i didn't know she was arrested at work! how could she have gone back like nothing had happened! just play it off so her perv boyfriend would be ok, well until he managed to kill one of his own children. i am so saddened and furious at the thought of what that poor girl went through...she was tortured horrifically plain and simple. for this woman to get up here and claim that she had no idea what was going on, no one is going to believe that at trial.

We have groups that monitor court cases that involve animal abuse. Do we have a group that monitors cases of child abuse? I know MADD has court observers that sit in on DUI/DWI cases.

Photos of Emma and one pic of her home on Haverford Rd in Spring, Texas (where this horrible murder took place) from this video:

http://www.click2houston.com/video/20350384/index.html

Emma2-1.jpg

Emma3-1.jpg

Emma4-1.jpg

Emma5-1.jpg

Emma6-1.jpg

Emma7-2.jpg

emma1-1.jpg

http://www.39online.com/news/local/kiah-emmas-mother-out-of-jail-story,0,5423888.story

Mother Charged in Child's Death Posts Bond
Neighbor Speaks Out

Andrea Nguyen KIAH

August 12, 2009
A mother accused of abuse that led to her four-year-old daughter's death is out of jail tonight.

Abigail Young's newly hired attorney is already putting the blame on her boyfriend, Lucas Coe, who remains in jail without bond.

39 News spoke to Emma's aunt off-camera and several neighbors Wednesday.

Some of them say after hearing what they call "lies" Abigail Young and her attorney are telling the media about the death of her 4 year-old daughter, Emma Thompson, they have decided to break their silence.

"It's hard for me to see her on TV as a grieving mother because I can tell you right now she did not grieve at all that night," said Julius Villarreal, Young's former neighbor.

Neighbors also say as investigators were looking for evidence inside Young's home, Young was heard coaching her other children to tell police that Lucas Coe had nothing to do with their sister's death.

On Wednesday in court and with her new attorney, Young's story has changed drastically.

"When she found out her daughter had Herpes, like a concerned mother she took her to the hospital to be examined a week before Emma's death," said Colin Amann, Young's attorney. "Sure a lot can happen in a week, but not on her part. We should be talking to Mr. Coe."

Now Emma's mother is only allowed to write letters to her other sisters.

Investigators say little Emma was sexually assaulted and beaten the day she died.

A candlelight vigil for her is being planned on Thursday.

Also on Thursday, Lucas Coe will appear before a judge in Montgomery County regarding allegations he abused his own four year-old daughter, also named Emma, and a 7 year-old stepson.

CPS tells us Coe's daughter also had signs of sexual trauma to the genital area.

-----
Oops- sorry, Paintr ... I didn't see that you had already posted this link.

I don't know if I'm reading this correctly. Abigail has only dated Coe since the beginning of June. Since, she found out her daughter had contracted Herpes Simplex 2 (?), she said Emma could have caught it off a toilet seat and no one but dad, herself and child care workers had access to Emma. Then within a couple of weeks, Emma is dead. Emma had abdominal trauma and 79 other contusions over the course of a month?

From what I'm reading it took the monster Coe less than a month to murder this baby, it took mom until her arrest to "see" the monster she invited into her home. :furious:

Mother Charged in Child's Death Posts Bond
Neighbor Speaks Out

Andrea Nguyen KIAH

August 12, 2009
A mother accused of abuse that led to her four-year-old daughter's death is out of jail tonight.

39 News spoke to Emma's aunt off-camera and several neighbors Wednesday.

On Wednesday in court and with her new attorney, Young's story has changed drastically.

"When she found out her daughter had Herpes, like a concerned mother she took her to the hospital to be examined a week before Emma's death," said Colin Amann, Young's attorney. "Sure a lot can happen in a week, but not on her part. We should be talking to Mr. Coe."

Now Emma's mother is only allowed to write letters to her other sisters.

Investigators say little Emma was sexually assaulted and beaten the day she died.

A candlelight vigil for her is being planned on Thursday.

Also on Thursday, Lucas Coe will appear before a judge in Montgomery County regarding allegations he abused his own four year-old daughter, also named Emma, and a 7 year-old stepson.

CPS tells us Coe's daughter also had signs of sexual trauma to the genital area.

-----
Oops- sorry, Paintr ... I didn't see that you had already posted this link.

De nada, Curious. It is always good to review. :blowkiss:

The judicial system is letting these kids down. They need to be held responsible as well. This is another case of "It could have been avoided" if people would have just done their da*n jobs right.
moo

I'm sorry if I missed something, but did the courts give visitation to the mother of the other children? She shouldn't be allowed within 10 miles of the other 2 siblings. What are our courts up to. Hang her by her thumbs...if you ask me.

Children are a gift, a blessing, and as parents we take the oath - do no harm/break no spirit. Anyone who thinks otherwise should NOT be a parent. :(

Mel

OK, this is what gets me. She is a nurse. She is having sex with a guy that HAD to have an active herpes infection if he transmitted it to Emma. The things I've briefly read state there is a roughly 2-7% chance of infection during remission....so A.Y. HAD to know he had it, and I figure he was in an active phase. You can't tell me that a nurse doesn't notice the sores and figure out where they came from. Sure, you had nothing to do with it...........right:liar:

Not to mention hiding the ......:furious:

Who else thinks she took acting classes at the Casey Anthony School for Distraught Acting Mothers?

Which is why I think the mother is 100% culpable in this case. As a nurse, I'm sure she saw his peen (can I say that). She had to have known were the Herpes came from and because she didn't toss the boyfriend out immediately - she has to take the blame. I have to read more, but where was CPS (I'm sure the hospital had to report this). Lord have mercy!

Mel

I'm sorry if I missed something, but did the courts give visitation to the mother of the other children? She shouldn't be allowed within 10 miles of the other 2 siblings. What are our courts up to. Hang her by her thumbs...if you ask me.

Children are a gift, a blessing, and as parents we take the oath - do no harm/break no spirit. Anyone who thinks otherwise should NOT be a parent. :(

Mel

She is not allowed to see her other children. She can only send court-monitored letters to them.

IMHO, this is way too reminiscent of the Caylee Anthony case ... where the mother's major concern is herself, rather than her child. This came to mind when I noticed how many times she uses "I" in her statements, and never mentions "the child" by name. Just an observation.
=======================

“Words can’t describe the hell that I’m in,” Abbey Young said in an exclusive interview with 11 News.

“I want people to know my side, how I’m feeling,” said Young.

“Jail? I don’t belong there,” said Young.

Casey Anthony -is that you! Another narcasistic in denial good for nothing womb donor.

What about that poor child. What about what the child went through. I could care a less about YOU! You are old enough to know better. A child is not. You did not protect, you are responsible for the death of this child. YOU should not be out of jail.

Darn - I'm so mad. :mad:

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stawon31