What do you make of Terri never speaking to the media?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Seriously, I don't know what happened in this case, however, she seems to be much too peaceful looking to have just lost her husband, daughter and step-son, does anyone else feel that way?

You're right....with all of this recent upheaval in her life, plus a missing step-son, and she looks downright placid???? What's up with that???

What was the blonde lady carrying her in hand...at first I thought a camera but in the area by the elevator it looked more like a stand of some sort that would collapse....court reporter stuff maybe? Dunno.

It looks like a luggage roller cart.

At least we finally got to see her. Yes, she was glaring at the reporter at one point. She handled it well. That whiney voice of the reporters was very annoying.

I applaud that reporter. I can hear the frustration in his voice after the blonde lady tells him this is private property when he says, 'I'm just trying to find out where Kyron is' or something to that effect.

I don't know what type of personality or circumstance would cause a person to clam up in the case OF A MISSING CHILD. Uhh forget that, I actually do have a pretty good idea.

It looks like a luggage roller cart.

Well, she has to move out of the house now. Maybe she's moving into her lawyer's office, and the blonde lady is going to help her move.

Maybe the reporter was there getting his shoes resoled after wearing them out at the end of the lane at her house.

PACWEST CENTER SHOE REPAIR Reviews | 503-225-9414 | Portland, OR
Jun 13, 2010 ... Consumer reviews of PACWEST CENTER SHOE REPAIR located at 1211 SW 5TH AVE in Portland, OR. Read real member experiences and ratings.
www.angieslist.com/.../portland/pacwest-center-shoe-repair-reviews-3324798.aspx - Cached

Maybe the reporter was there getting his shoes resoled after wearing them out at the end of the lane at her house.

PACWEST CENTER SHOE REPAIR Reviews | 503-225-9414 | Portland, OR
Jun 13, 2010 ... Consumer reviews of PACWEST CENTER SHOE REPAIR located at 1211 SW 5TH AVE in Portland, OR. Read real member experiences and ratings.
www.angieslist.com/.../portland/pacwest-center-shoe-repair-reviews-3324798.aspx - Cached

As we say in the south, " you so ain't right" ..,.roflmbo!!!

It is owned by Pacwest Center, LLC:

http://egov.sos.state.or.us/br/pkg_...?p_be_rsn=1292902&p_srce=BR_INQ&p_print=FALSE

It is a 500,000+ sq ft building. Are you really trying to tell me that every person who steps foot on that property needs express permission from the owner? Because that is what it sounds like you are saying. For the purposes of this situation, I firmly believe that this building, while owned by an LLC, would fall under the "public place" category, and the KATU reporter would not need to ask permission to attempt an interview with Terri Horman in the parking garaage. To suggest otherwise would be ludicrous.

Please refer to my post #127 above....I have no interest in trying to convince anyone of anything. All are allowed to believe whatever they care to believe. I happened to have 3 legal opinions quite handy, so I asked them. No big deal whether anyone believes it or not. A private business can have their own security along with LE remove any disruptive person at any time. AND, the golfers are all gone along to their own homes now, so this "expert" legal opinion is based on several episodes of MALL cops that I happened to watch when I could not sleep one night. :croc:

Or maybe not saying anything because anything that she might have to say would get her convicted of murder. Sad to say I think that the CSI fan found a very good hiding place for poor Kyron. I fervently wish that I didn't think that, but I do. If she had a co-conspirator of some kind that person would have been under the bus weeks ago.

Naturally, my posts are only my thoughts and opinions.

I lean heavily toward the she acted alone theory also. If she did wrong at all that is.

Seriously, I don't know what happened in this case, however, she seems to be much too peaceful looking to have just lost her husband, daughter and step-son, does anyone else feel that way?

No, I think she looks tired. MOO

Sorry....not going to debate anymore....I obtained my own little professional legal opinion on the matter and that is enough for me. I do not feel compelled to try to convince those who don't want to be convinced. FWIW....I saw no evidence that the reporter was carrying a latte. :crazy:

Maybe he bought gift cards?? :innocent:

Anyway,in my opinion, she is close to-but not quite-emotionless. I see a bit of swagger, pretension, insolence almost. Or maybe not almost, but actually. That "snif" waiting for the elevator- definitely insolent. IMO, of course...

:banghead: ALL JUST MOO

In the video, I felt that the blonde woman behaved most unprofessionally. It did appear, as others have noted, that it looked like she was trying to stop herself from smiling/chuckling not once, but twice. I hated that she did this the second time when the reporter asked Terri if she knows where Kyron is. Wth?

Here is my take on the blonde woman... to me, and this is my opinion, she was absolutely giddy at the prospect of getting her 15 minutes of fame and was trying to hide how much she was enjoying her new found *stardom.* Imo, her attitude doesn't represent the firm very well and the last thing Terri needs (not that I care what Terri needs because I don't) is this giddy girl making light of the fact that a little boy is missing and is most likely deceased. Very unprofessional is all I can say.

The reporter's only mistake was not getting on the elevator with them.

A reporters job is to get the story or interview, and I do not think he was so bad. Someone needs to keep on to her about talking. I honestly do not see why anyone would think this reporter was so bad. He did not push the microphone in her face. Her big bad bodyguard kept him at bay.

If this woman knows where little Kyron is and will not tell, then I hope she is arrested, convicted, and executed if he is dead. It hurts to think there is even a possibility that Kyron is out there maybe decomposing. For Kyron's sake I hope she does have someone hiding him and he is well. BUT it is looking more and more as if he is no longer with us.

I am very sad and very angry that Terri will not cooperate with LE. She should enjoy her last days of freedom because I do see an arrest in her very near future.

JMO

Well said!~ :)

I was expecting to feel bad for Terri being humiliated. I was prepared for that to be my reaction b/c she has not been proven guilty and I'm sometimes too much of a bleeding heart.

However, there was nothing there. I felt no empathy or sympathy whatsoever for her. Could that be b/c she showed none or I didn't sense any in her? Idk ...

I'm withholding judgment on her (lack of) reaction b/c she is likely following strict orders from a highly-paid attorney. I read nothing into her stiff body language except discomfort and annoyance, which any of us would feel if we felt we were being accosted.

However, I LOVE that reporter. I read a few comments before I watched the video & I really thought I'd think he was rude but I didn't. It was only a few seconds after the blond lady told him he was on private property that the video cut off. I don't think he did anything prosecutable.

In the video, I felt that the blonde woman behaved most unprofessionally. It did appear, as others have noted, that it looked like she was trying to stop herself from smiling/chuckling not once, but twice. I hated that she did this the second time when the reporter asked Terri if she knows where Kyron is. Wth?

Here is my take on the blonde woman... to me, and this is my opinion, she was absolutely giddy at the prospect of getting her 15 minutes of fame and was trying to hide how much she was enjoying her new found *stardom.* Imo, her attitude doesn't represent the firm very well and the last thing Terri needs (not that I care because I don't) is this giddy girl making light of the fact that a little boy is missing and is most likely deceased. Very unprofessional is all I can say.

I don't know? I sort of read her reaction and subsequent smirk to be more of "I can't even believe this reporter won't take no for an answer". More of a nervous laughter kind of thing. Totally taken off guard and obviously not prepared for any type of questions. Just my take....

Looks like she's giving a quick sidelong glance at the reporter here.
th01.jpg

I think she looks defeated!

Innocent or Guilty, I would be showing some sort of emotion, even if it's hysterical yelling or crying. Of course, that is me, like Desiree said I'm not fake and wear my emotions.

We can all agree I'm sure, we have seen and heard much more from Misty C then we have from Terri and that is sad.

I'm starting to get the feeling this was very well planned out and she has not one care in the world. She just lost custody of her daughter, her stepson is missing and for all we know she's just hitting the gym and chatting it up on FB.

Had that reporter been in my face I would have broken down. And what was her purpose of being at this building? Not sure if that has been brought up, was she shopping, hitting the gym, visiting attorney? I would not be going anywhere in public at a time like this, worst time of her life and it's all over the news, so what does she expect if she ventures out? Not saying everyone should attack her, just saying should be expected.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
knownstranger07