Jan'11 - LE releases report

I would love to see the rest of the report to see if it answers any of the questions that have come to my mind, like:

One report says on 12/30/09 EJ had a "new" phone number. Was this the phone number she got in SA, or did she get another new number once she reached FL?

Another report shows that EJ's previous phone was disconnected on 12/3/09 - long before she went to SA. So, was she without a phone during all that time, or did she get the SA number before she even left or ?????????

Was that why EJ used her neighbor's cell phone on 12/8/09 for those long distance phone calls? And I wonder who she was calling - someone in SA?

I'm also curious why possible sightings of Gabriel were just dismissed if the store/restaurant didn't have surveillance cameras?

I would think if surrounding businesses or even traffic cameras near the locations existed, that they could be checked for sightings of a child.

People don't just pop in and out of businesses like Samantha can on Bewitched. People tend to drive vehicles, get out, and enter businesses - and then do the reverse when they are through.

IMHO, it seems like the leads could have been taken one step further before being dismissed.

:maddening:

Ok...I'm going to start with the cell phone pings...Best I can gather from the documents
(pg. 38,39)...If I am reading this correctly, when EJ called Logan (before 12:00 AZ time, that would be right at 1:00 CST/TX)....the phone pinged, at what LE was told in Vidor,TX. The second ping, was Victoria,Tx. (Mistake made by Cricket to find out later)...
Vidor,TX is in the Houston area. So how could EJ call around the 1:00 CST hour if the bus didn't leave until 1:00 CST, Vidor is approx. 198 miles/ 3 plus hours away from San Antonio ??? I guess my big question, do we know for a FACT EJ rode the bus ??? Let me think again here...supposedly EJ bought a bus ticket ? Don't know if there was surveilnce to know for a fact it was her. A ticket was purchased by someone under the name Elizabeth Jones, correct ? But we don't know what "Time" that ticket was purchased, correct ?
So, if EJ supposedly handed off Master Gabe in the park at around 10:00 CST....she could have called Logan around the 1:00 CST hour from Houston or there of. 3 hour trip!

Ok...I'm going to start with the cell phone pings...Best I can gather from the documents
(pg. 38,39)...If I am reading this correctly, when EJ called Logan (before 12:00 AZ time, that would be right at 1:00 CST/TX)....the phone pinged, at what LE was told in Vidor,TX. The second ping, was Victoria,Tx. (Mistake made by Cricket to find out later)...
Vidor,TX is in the Houston area. So how could EJ call around the 1:00 CST hour if the bus didn't leave until 1:00 CST, Vidor is approx. 198 miles/ 3 plus hours away from San Antonio ??? I guess my big question, do we know for a FACT EJ rode the bus ??? Let me think again here...supposedly EJ bought a bus ticket ? Don't know if there was surveilnce to know for a fact it was her. A ticket was purchased by someone under the name Elizabeth Jones, correct ? But we don't know what "Time" that ticket was purchased, correct ?
So, if EJ supposedly handed off Master Gabe in the park at around 10:00 CST....she could have called Logan around the 1:00 CST hour from Houston or there of. 3 hour trip!

Good point, Kappy!

I guess I would question if there was surveillance of EJ actually getting on
the bus. From what I've seen posted before, I guess people remember her sitting patiently waiting after the ticket was purchased, but I don't know if there has been confirmation of her actually boarding the bus.

Of course, the memory is not as sharp as it used to be, so I might have forgotten.... :eek:ddsmiley:

Good point, Kappy!

I guess I would question if there was surveillance of EJ actually getting on
the bus. From what I've seen posted before, I guess people remember her sitting patiently waiting after the ticket was purchased, but I don't know if there has been confirmation of her actually boarding the bus.

Of course, the memory is not as sharp as it used to be, so I might have forgotten.... :eek:ddsmiley:

My memory is not as good either . HA...I'm going to go back over the bus thread and see what I can dig up. Not really sure that she had to even give a name, that was just what I was thinking. I'll see if I can verify that someone where. Gosh, I have lot's a questions regarding these documents..

Ok, I just reread pg 39 of part 1 of the report where it talks about the Vidor ping. My understanding of this report was that the ping in Vidor was not from EJ's call to Logan, but from LE trying to contact EJ on the bus the evening of 12/27/09.

Correct me if I'm wrong anyone. TMI in those records!

Ok, I just reread pg 39 of part 1 of the report where it talks about the Vidor ping. My understanding of this report was that the ping in Vidor was not from EJ's call to Logan, but from LE trying to contact EJ on the bus the evening of 12/27/09.

Correct me if I'm wrong anyone. TMI in those records!

Ok... I can see where you see that and that does look to be the case. ( why in the world would LE wait until 7:32 later that evening to try and find where the phone would ping) However, again, I gotta go back and read the bus thread. LE stated there was a ping in Victoria,TX. ( early on, obviously, how would they know this so soon after the phone call ??) . Didn't say what time, however, they did alert border authorities towards Mexico. Was it 3 hours later they determined this. If that's the case, then I can buy the fact EJ was on the bus. There's just something in regards to the timing of the pings and location. It obviously appears that was the final destination of the phone for sure.

Thanks to AZ, I have just finished reading both sections of the report. It only took a few hours but I feel like I have spent a week at the Bates Motel. Maybe a shower would help. Oh, wait...

Thanks to AZ, I have just finished reading both sections of the report. It only took a few hours but I feel like I have spent a week at the Bates Motel. Maybe a shower would help. Oh, wait...

HA! Saba!

HA! Saba, where did you find the 2nd section. All I am pulling up are the same ones with only 153 pages?

I posted it a little while ago--top of p. 2 of this thread I believe.

Have a glass of wine, Saba! :floorlaugh:

Maybe you'll forget things, too. :crazy:

Have a glass of wine, Saba! :floorlaugh:

Maybe you'll forget things, too. :crazy:

It's incredible how TS seems to think that having consumed wine excuses one from all manner of criminal and/or immoral behavior.

Anyone else come away from reading these 230 pages with the feeling that maybe Gabriel really was handed over to friends of TS/JS in San Antonio?

It's incredible how TS seems to think that having consumed wine excuses one from all manner of criminal and/or immoral behavior.

Anyone else come away from reading these 230 pages with the feeling that maybe Gabriel really was handed over to friends of TS/JS in San Antonio?

AZ..I for ONE Abolutely do!!!!!!!

I'm also curious why possible sightings of Gabriel were just dismissed if the store/restaurant didn't have surveillance cameras?

I would think if surrounding businesses or even traffic cameras near the locations existed, that they could be checked for sightings of a child.

People don't just pop in and out of businesses like Samantha can on Bewitched. People tend to drive vehicles, get out, and enter businesses - and then do the reverse when they are through.

IMHO, it seems like the leads could have been taken one step further before being dismissed.

:maddening:

I know. It kinda makes me feel bad for parents of missing children knowing that a possibly credible tip is being dismissed due to a lack of description. I mean, imagine how many missing children have been spotted and reported but not found because it wasn't followed up on. :no:

Ok... I can see where you see that and that does look to be the case. ( why in the world would LE wait until 7:32 later that evening to try and find where the phone would ping) However, again, I gotta go back and read the bus thread. LE stated there was a ping in Victoria,TX. ( early on, obviously, how would they know this so soon after the phone call ??) . Didn't say what time, however, they did alert border authorities towards Mexico. Was it 3 hours later they determined this. If that's the case, then I can buy the fact EJ was on the bus. There's just something in regards to the timing of the pings and location. It obviously appears that was the final destination of the phone for sure.

BBM --

I *think* I can answer this -- apparently LE had gotten a trace on her phone, but it wasn't working. As soon as they realized this, they called Cricket and had them do one as LE was calling. They did it a couple more times that night and the last one that went through was late that night in Vidor. IIRC, it was shut off at that point.

I know. It kinda makes me feel bad for parents of missing children knowing that a possibly credible tip is being dismissed due to a lack of description. I mean, imagine how many missing children have been spotted and reported but not found because it wasn't followed up on. :no:

BBM --

I *think* I can answer this -- apparently LE had gotten a trace on her phone, but it wasn't working. As soon as they realized this, they called Cricket and had them do one as LE was calling. They did it a couple more times that night and the last one that went through was late that night in Vidor. IIRC, it was shut off at that point.

Thx's YS... After reading today the documents, and I ain't near through them, yet, if there were any possible leads and they were discounted or not substanciated..OMG...so sad, so very sad..

Now the pings... I understand what you are saying..and don't disagree with you at all. I guess, my question, out front. When did LE check the ping from the phone call when EJ called Logan or when Logan/LE called her back ? If they were directed to the border because it pinged in Victoria ,Tx., when was this determined??? It had to be in a timely fashion, I would think.. It was early on this happened. I guess this is what I am having trouble with. Because if it really wasn't Victoria and it was Vidor,TX. the time just don't add up. But it's hard to match a time, when you don't know when the beginning time was.

Also, why is Jack Smith not charged with something. This person knew exactly what was going on..heck he was a part of all of it..I've been confused about this for a very long time....I guarantee you if TPS farted JS was there with toilet paper...!

Well heck, since I am on a roll...I wanna know, when LE went To TPS and JS house and Master Gabe was there...why in the world, did they not remove him and give him back to Logan or if need be have CPS take him until other arrangements could be made, or better yet, the truth come out that they weren't supposed to have him to begin with...This is what I had mentioned about 1st. responders on a case. Had they (LE) been on their "A" game if you will, Master Gabe might still be here today.

Me again, and I will quit for the night, I know, you all would love that..Ha! Page 31 of the documents...LE officer went to the mobile home on 12.27 for a welfare check of Master Gabe . HUH! They already knew Gabe wasn't there, so what was up with the welfare check...Questioned the roomate, blah, blah,...but read that entire page..it's interesting in there where EJ said she was when LE did indeed contact here. See these documents are so, blotched to me...I can't tell what is and what ain't...are their dates and times screwed up, or is it just me screwed up????

I want to know more about the telephone call Tammi made to the police officer, in which she said she could locate Gabriel but it would take 5 days to process.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
megalow
Back