IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 - #35

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think you are reading too much into what LE said about him no longer cooperating. That verbiage is always used in LE when a suspect gets an attorney and no longer talks. He cooperated until they found some type of evidence on his property and his attorney said keep your mouth shut. I believe he may be guilty in some way and once he was jailed, they served the search warrant to preserve the destruction of any other evidence.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I think LE could not have said anything. To specifically state he's not cooperating makes me go hmm. Sorry. That's moo. I've followed many cases where LE has no comment but this LE says he's not cooperating.

-

RL is adamant that they couldn't have been carried.

I've personally seen two Man teams move Pianos, stone sculptures, and items 5-7 times heavier than one of these girls.

How does he know it wasn't a four man team in a canoe, or camping?

?

All true I'm sure. But we shouldn't confuse whats possible with whats likely.
[h=1]Occam's razor[/h][h=1]https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Occam%27s_razors razor[/h]

There were no vehicles under the bridge in the photo. This has been debunked time and again.

No, it has not been debunked, CrimeDawg123.
Some agree to seeing the vehicles. Some may not agree with it but no one can prove to me that the vehicles are not there, because they are in the original Snapchat image. Some members argued there was not a way for the vehicles to be located there until they learned of the private drive under the bridge where Liberty took the SC. I stand by my theory that has not yet been completely stated due to current TOS.

Facts to consider
LE was on Prime Time Justice with AB tonight. Answered some questions, but at no time did he request tips from the public.

No pressers, no more info coming out from LE.

This case has not gone "cold", if it had, they would have released more info. Instead, they are going completely silent.

IMHO, they are now building their case, and if the likely focus of that case is conveniently already behind bars, then there is ZERO reason to bring charges quickly. My guess is if they end up charging RL, it will not be for several more weeks, maybe months..
Not the most typical suspect, but all the signs are pointing in one direction at this point.
JMHO

Opinion/Thought: LE's arrest of RL on the unrelated probation violation may have been timed to coincide with the search warrant to ensure he was not on the premises during the search.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Any Football player could carry those girls individually.

Yet, he knows they couldn't be carried, and I think he's also indicating, in a cagey way, they weren't dragged.

Is that his way of saying, the murders took place on my property?

I always thought his friend was going along with RL, and that was his primary message, they couldn't have been carried.

I think this was overlooked.

-

Facts to consider
LE was on Prime Time Justice with AB tonight. Answered some questions, but at no time did he request tips from the public.

This case has not gone "cold", if it had, they would have released more info. Instead, they are going completely silent.

IMHO, they are now building their case, and if the likely focus of that case is conveniently already behind bars, then there is ZERO reason to bring charges quickly. My guess is if they end up charging RL, it will not be for several more weeks, maybe months..
Not the most typical suspect, but all the signs are pointing in one direction at this point.
JMHO
Agreed

Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk

Facts to consider

JMHO

This is where my mind has been as well. I'm sorry to say because a stranger would be a bit easier on that town and the families instead of someone they know. I hope we are wrong but I don't think so.

No, it has not been debunked, CrimeDawg123.
Some agree to seeing the vehicles. Some may not agree with it but no one can prove to me that the vehicles are not there, because they are in the original Snapchat image. Some members argued there was not a way for the vehicles to be located there until they learned of the private drive under the bridge where Liberty took the SC. I stand by my theory that has not yet been completely stated due to current TOS.

what do you mean there are cars in the original snap chat image? Did law enforcement say this or are you stating this as fact when it has not been proven?

Silo's are full of Silage which is fermented, high-moisture stored fodder which can be fed to cattle, sheep and other such ruminants (cud-chewing animals) or used as a biofuel feedstock for anaerobic digesters. We had one on our farm and it was stinky. Phew when the wind blew. Not so easy to get into. MOO

Grain bins generally you can walk into.

Just adding this as well: This is a google earth view of the said property across the street from RL residence with the silo and grain bin marked, hope this helps to clear things up.....
attachment.php

Attachments

• property.jpg
    property.jpg
    134.3 KB · Views: 537
Opinion/Thought: LE's arrest of RL on the unrelated probation violation may have been timed to coincide with the search warrant to ensure he was not on the premises during the search.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Trhis is exactly what I thought as well!

It is fine to have your opinion regarding RL but keep in mind LE has searched and is continuing to search his property for evidence in the murder of 2 girls. A judge has signed off on a search warrant for probable cause and as of right now LE has not stated whether he is clear of involvement in this case or not. Those are just the facts. All we can do is wait and see what the evidence shows.
A judge has signed off on a dozen or so other warrants for this case, and LE has executed them. Those are also facts, but I don't believe all of those property owners are involved either.

Not related to ^
_______
I really can't see any chance that someone drove the girls somewhere else, murdered them (and anything else that may have been done), and then returned them to the scene of their abduction, carried their bodies over to the spot they were found (or kept them alive, walked them over their and then killed them) when there would almost certainly be someone searching for them or it would be too dark to safely navigate. How's that for a run-on sentence?

I tend to take LE, and many others involved in cases, at their word. I don't assume that someone is a suspect because LE says they aren't, I don't believe they willingly ruin someone's life to try to trick someone else, I don't believe they say things like "Video we got from her phone, when they mean video we got from an on-line source".

As for RL lying about his alibi. If he did, I think it's possible that he didn't mention having a few (or several) drinks while on his trip to get the fish. I've never known anyone who was on probation for a DUI who was allowed to drink, even if not driving. All MOO

Tucker asked if Sgt. Perrine thought the man in the photo could be Logan.

“The man is the photo is middle aged and white,” Sgt. Perrine said. “Mr. Logan is also a white male. At this point we can’t verify anything.”
https://www.google.com/amp/chicago....the-bodies-of-2-indiana-teens-were-found/amp/

With this statement, "they can't verify" if RL is BG, they have something going on, IMO anyone could verify he's not BG. They don't want to.
On top of that, FBI has incredible voice/speaker recognition capabilities. They can tell in just a word or 2 and they've had RL'S voice on all those interviews. They could have told in record time if his voice matched, it's like having a finger print or DNA. Reports said they were there 2 days and "searched every inch" of his property. Even without going in the buildings, they surely could have found something indicating the girls had been at his place.

From your link (thanks!)

"This crime happened more than a month ago and investigators are just now searching his home, why so long?

“This is not the first time we’re dealing with Logan,” said Sgt. John Perrine, Indiana State Police PIO. “We’ve spoken to him throughout the investigation. We investigate these things as new information comes forward and that information leads us to further the investigation.”"

:thinking::thinking::thinking:

What? Anyone have a link to this?

I watched, sort of half paid attention. What I got was that he claimed to have been in Lafayette in one interview and in Delphi in another. They may have had video of both of the claims, I am not sure.

Thank you legalmomma.

Alias: LOGAN, RONALD E.
Offender Name: LOGAN, RONALD EUGENE
Custody Status: In Custody
Race: White
Contact Facility: Carroll County Jail
Notify Me of Status Changes
Less Info
Offender ID: 27082
Date of Birth: 10/14/1939
Additional Information:
Aliases
LOGAN, RONALD E.

https://www.vinelink.com/#/searchResults/1

I'm still confused as to why he was transferred to Clinton County jail. Some speculated it was for his own protection, that he might be harmed in Carroll County. I guess that wasn't the case.

Maybe his violation was out of Clinton county.

That makes me think it's going to FBI forensic lab. Definitely some type of DNA.

Yes, the question is whose? and would RL's be already in the system because of his DUI's?

Seriously, it is Detective 101 to search the home and outbuildings of the property upon which two bodies were found. This is not odd.

Imagine the trial where the attorney for BG, not PO/RL, grills LE on NOT searching the property.
But why did they wait so long to search it?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cindy88