Found Safe MD - Laura Malkmus, 32, Thomas, 30, Thomas III, 10 & Ethan Brown, 8, Aberdeen, 2017

los2188

North Carolina Tar Heels..your NCCA Champs!!
Reaction score
Maryland Police Search for Missing Family
missing-family.jpg

The Aberdeen Police Department needs help locating a missing family.
If you have information regarding the whereabouts of the family please contact the Aberdeen Police Department at 410-272-2121.

http://baltimore.cbslocal.com/2017/03/28/maryland-police-search-for-missing-family/

In the first link it states they have no permanent address and may have had to split up and reside at different addresses. That is very sad and worrying for them, whatever the reasons as to how that has come about. They're just a young family, no doubt struggling to make ends meet. I cannot imagine how worrying that is to find yourself in that situation, particularly when you've got children.
I so hope they're found quickly and helped to find a place to call home very soon. At the end of the day, that is usually the only thing we all want, a home of our own.
My post is no help at all, I don't know the first thing about this young family but I feel so much for them just knowing that one detail.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Annie151
Back