New Darlie Interview - WFAA

shrugs.. she does not look fat to me.. ofource she looks like the same size I am and I dont think I am fat either.

The very last of the video shows Darlie sitting in her white jumpsuit. She does look some larger in the arms and legs than she used to be. I'll bet calorie intake, if Darlie eats all her meals every day, is more than the calories burned in a day since she isn't out and about working and doing things all day long. She doesn't look what I'd call fat though.

I just saw a pic from 2002 (Her hair was completely dark) and she still looked pretty much the same as when incarcerated except that the skin on her face didn't look as well as before she entered prison and it was a bit thinner than before. It does look like she's gained a bit of weight in the face since then. A lot of people in prison gain various amounts of weight due to the diet.

<<I haven't been to death row, but I'm pretty sure they don't have a Gold's Gym, and personal trainers. :)>>

Yeah, but remember a few years ago she was all thin and worked out all the time. She said she wanted to look good when she was released.

I always thought you LOST weight in prison!

She looks rough and that makes me happy.

The very last of the video shows Darlie sitting in her white jumpsuit. She does look some larger in the arms and legs than she used to be. I'll bet calorie intake, if Darlie eats all her meals every day, is more than the calories burned in a day since she isn't out and about working and doing things all day long. She doesn't look what I'd call fat though.
Darlie does work at the prison, this is a privilege for those on DR and she also gets outside for recreation sometimes 3-4 hours at a time with other prisoners on DR

I didn't realize that she was allowed to do any work other than working on quilts with other death row inmates. I guess death row has more freedom than I thought.

I always thought you LOST weight in prison!

She looks rough and that makes me happy.

Actually, she is the one of the rare people I have seen, who have been in prison for any length of time, that doesn't gain weight. A lot of people get this pasty doughy look and gain weight, as someone mentioned, due to the foods typically provided by prisons. At one point, she looked very underweight. I was really surprised to see she had put on enough weight to be noticeable. I know that she was on diet pills to lose weight but, even then, I didn't see her as to the point of needing them.

I thought she looked well fed, and quite good for a DR inmate. If hair dye is not allowed, that has to be her natural colouring. It's a great imporovement on the blonde look. That was soooooooooooooo trashy. Now, I think she could come across as the 'perfect mum' that she, and her family, like to portray her.

If her shirt displays 'foreign' blood, how will she explain that? In her 16 versions, I've never heard anything about 'the intruder' bleeding.

As far as the 2 hairs go - are they going to test everyone who had been inside her house for n days, weeks, months. BEFORE the brutal murder of her children.

Actually, she is the one of the rare people I have seen, who have been in prison for any length of time, that doesn't gain weight. A lot of people get this pasty doughy look and gain weight, as someone mentioned, due to the foods typically provided by prisons. At one point, she looked very underweight. I was really surprised to see she had put on enough weight to be noticeable. I know that she was on diet pills to lose weight but, even then, I didn't see her as to the point of needing them.

Dang. Prison was going to be my last chance at losing weight! LOL.

Seriously, I hate her and could care less but she is looking terrible.

Isn't Darlie fairly short and small boned? If so, the camera is going to add weight more than it would a tall, rangy person.
I think she looks good considering she is on death row.

She looked like a tramp the entire time her boys were alive, IMO. Now, she doesn't. She looks NORMAL. None of us know what she weighs so I don't put a lot of stock in the video. She may have a few extra pounds, but she is definitely not a plus sized person. How many of us weigh what we did at age 27?

What's different about her naturally dark hair other than it's put up in some 60's style? Do they have to wear their hair up off their collars now? That was the only explanation I could come up with for the really unflattering hair swoop and modified ponytail into a beehive thing.

Also, about cosmetics. Darlie is clearly wearing dark eyeliner and some light lipstick ( kind of an overall Priscilla Pressley image thing) . Even if she had permanent eyeliner tatooed on before she was incarcerated, it would have worn off by now.

I thought she looked well fed, and quite good for a DR inmate. If hair dye is not allowed, that has to be her natural colouring. It's a great imporovement on the blonde look. That was soooooooooooooo trashy. Now, I think she could come across as the 'perfect mum' that she, and her family, like to portray her.

If her shirt displays 'foreign' blood, how will she explain that? In her 16 versions, I've never heard anything about 'the intruder' bleeding.

As far as the 2 hairs go - are they going to test everyone who had been inside her house for n days, weeks, months. BEFORE the brutal murder of her children.
And what's she going to do when the tests come back that it's one of the friends or family members who's been in the house, herself, Darin and the boys included? Any hair can be brought in on someone's shoe including themselves, LE or the EMT team.

I also haven't seen where the intruder cut himself or that she cut/scratched them hard enough to make them bleed.

And what's she going to do when the tests come back that it's one of the friends or family members who's been in the house, herself, Darin and the boys included? Any hair can be brought in on someone's shoe including themselves, LE or the EMT team.

I also haven't seen where the intruder cut himself or that she cut/scratched them hard enough to make them bleed.

What she'll do is be one step closer to the death chamber. She's entitled to have the evidence tested. She may be entitled to some other delays and maybe even a stay or two, but if there is nothing that comes out of it, at the end, she'll be executed.

What she'll do is be one step closer to the death chamber. She's entitled to have the evidence tested. She may be entitled to some other delays and maybe even a stay or two, but if there is nothing that comes out of it, at the end, she'll be executed.
how much longer do you guess this to go on Jeana? I know Texas doesnt mess around with the dp= is she getting "more time" because she is a
woman ? I underlined your quote, that bothers me--- enough is enough :mad:

how much longer do you guess this to go on Jeana? I know Texas doesnt mess around with the dp= is she getting "more time" because she is a
woman ? I underlined your quote, that bothers me--- enough is enough :mad:

I don't think that she's being given much more time because she's a woman, but mainly because there WERE some problems early in this case with the transcripts and now the court found merit in her asking for the evidence to be tested. This two issues were credible issues. Now that the second one is being taken care of, I think the defense is going to have a pretty hard time finding anything else that the court will agree with them on. So, yes, I DO think that once this evidence is tested and if what I think will happen, happens in that the state's case is once again, shown to be correct, she'll be back on the track to her date. However, we don't know who will be the Governor in Texas when her number comes up, so that's a wild card.

I don't think that she's being given much more time because she's a woman, but mainly because there WERE some problems early in this case with the transcripts and now the court found merit in her asking for the evidence to be tested. This two issues were credible issues. Now that the second one is being taken care of, I think the defense is going to have a pretty hard time finding anything else that the court will agree with them on. So, yes, I DO think that once this evidence is tested and if what I think will happen, happens in that the state's case is once again, shown to be correct, she'll be back on the track to her date. However, we don't know who will be the Governor in Texas when her number comes up, so that's a wild card.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ohbeehaave
Back