Forensic Astrology - CAYLEE ANTHONY Reported Missing 7/15/2008: #9

Status
Not open for further replies.
We don't know who these "sources" are... Defense plants???

I'm with you. I'll wait to see for myself about the duct tape. However, if I were a betting woman, I would bet Local 6 got this one wrong. Perhaps it was Ms. McKenzie just doing her job.

Media reports that Baez has been released from the hospital after being checked out for his stomach-ache.

I wonder if there is any record of what time JB checked into the hospital. What I remember in regards to December and the discovery and his emerging from the ether is the night he referred to the prisoner as a liar on "At Large". He had a resigned & disgusted look on his face that night as he sat back in his chair. You see it in his expression now and so do I. But L.K.-B. is not bothered at all by her clients' guilt--any of them. She takes that as read. Her optimism seems to buoy Jose when he is most disgusted. Because it is good hard evidence she plans to undo and deconstruct, I wish it were not so.

Media reports that Baez has been released from the hospital after being checked out for his stomach-ache.

Does anyone else find it funny that his own spokesperson keeps referring to this problem that warranted a hospital stay was a stomach-ache. For me when I hear stomach ache, I think of a child with a "tummy ache" that doesn't want to go to school. I would think for an adult one would use something more like stomach problems, instestinal issues, etc.

Stomach ache sounds like a kid trying to stay home and miss a big test he didn't study for.

What I found was that he entered the hospital Friday night. It was probably around 8 o'clock and may have been after a meal. Another guess is that he went to a hospital in Kissimmee, if there is one. His spokesperson was no doubt minimizing the complaint so speculation would not begin but who believes these P.R. people in our day?

If the documents state that there were no fingerprints on the gas can tape, I will not believe that. There may be prints on that tape and the tape may match the duct tape at the CSI down to the minutiae of the tear. That I would believe. We just don't know the ravages of time and flood on the remains and everything else left with the body.

Blink, fka Blink34 here at WS, says there are prints and they're KC's. I believe her. She's done an awesome job of digging out info on many aspects of this case, long before the media reported it.

http://.com/2009/02/16/casey-anthon...-are-done-playin-footsie-its-a-match/#more-77

Blink, fka Blink34 here at WS, says there are prints and they're KC's. I believe her. She's done an awesome job of digging out info on many aspects of this case, long before the media reported it.

http://.com/2009/02/16/casey-anthon...-are-done-playin-footsie-its-a-match/#more-77

Thank you for the link I miss BLINK and the Donation thread....

i am starting to get worried guys :(

No need! Lot's of speculation on the duct tape thread on Caylee's forum about this "report".

Seems some members are suspicious over the "tone" of the media report --meaning the 'dig' at LP, they think it stinks of 'defense team' and I'm inclined to agree. Check it out.

It's amazing that Tuba called that one of the lead attorneys in the case would withdraw citing health issues. I think it was in one of the December threads/charts. Yeknomaras are you worried about LKB taking over? With the overwhelming evidence, I don't see how it would matter who's TRYING to defend her. LKB would have been involved anyway. JMO

No need! Lot's of speculation on the duct tape thread on Caylee's forum about this "report".

Seems some members are suspicious over the "tone" of the media report --meaning the 'dig' at LP, they think it stinks of 'defense team' and I'm inclined to agree. Check it out.

yea i've been reading it and i just want the doc dump already. that's the only thing that will put all this speculation to rest!!!

This chart looks at the angles and aspects for tomorrow, when we have every right to expect the release of Prosecution's documents, the supplemental discovery.
Check out the bite-up inside jail, House 12. Emotional extremes, hard and exacting attitudes, belief in force rather than skill are signatures of the South Node in Leo. The North Node in House 12 is bent on self-preservation. All energies are so directed. Self-pity takes the hog's portion on the day's emotional menu.

Chart: post #134

Travel, law and money causing dissension, such as an out-of-state attorney saying who will be paying for my expenses now??

I know what Geraldo has told his friend, "It's not worth your health, man!" Many who comment against "At Large" forget that Geraldo, over and over, refers to the prisoner as a murdering bxxxx. Sometimes he is even more descriptive. He does like Jose but has always been extremely adverse to Jose's client, in no uncertain terms!

This chart looks at the angles and aspects for tomorrow, when we have every right to expect the release of Prosecution's documents, the supplemental discovery.

Check out the bite-up inside jail, House 12. Emotional extremes, hard and exacting attitudes, belief in force rather than skill are signatures of the South Node in Leo. The North Node in House 12 is bent on self-preservation. All energies are so directed. Self-pity takes the hog's portion on the day's emotional menu.

If three's a crowd, what is Node and four?

This chart looks at the angles and aspects for tomorrow, when we have every right to expect the release of Prosecution's documents, the supplemental discovery. It has been two weeks we've known of these documents.

The chart has a First House intercept, thus the rebellion & resistance shown by Uranus are entirely subordinated to the issues at hand. There are hidden factors about the situation of the case which will (quite figuratively & physically) arise. There are dual intentions and points of view now and important secretive activity taking place in House 12, the jail. The truth of the matter is being colored or spun.

It is just so hard waving off the fresh aeration that Aquarius charges us with. It is to sob in ones bacon & eggs. But ruder still to pass on, without a farewell.

For all that is unique and individual, and your attraction and preservation of it, we owe you Aquarius. For your inventions and your universal perspective, we thank you. For your poise when restraining the impulse to stomp all over stuffy old systems, you have our admiration. For your unconventional style and your determined effort to remain objective and rational, our appreciation is all yours on a silver salver with our personal cards. For your innovations, your rebellions and your revolutions, our living gratitude. For your friendship, our loving attention and salute.

Lastly, Mr. Edison and Mr. Kronk, all the acknowledgment our small souls can extend to your brilliance, your persistence and your goodness. We could not do this today without you.

Check the Caylee Astro Time-Stamped Media Thread!!!!!
Bombshell media release everyone!

"Span Of Truth" & "The Quiet Before The Storm Sounds More Like A Hurricane is hitting tomorrow for Casey!!!!!!!!

Hurry up tomorrow I want Tuba's Span of Truth released NOW!!!
:angel:

Angel, I'm sure you remember what Mike Brooks said: they will not release all of the incriminating evidence they have until trial but your latest time stamp post tells the HOW of THIS. The investigators simply "continue to inspect the fingerprints". That way, Sunshine laws are not violated but certain defense experts are thwarted & frustrated. Clever, are they not?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
okaydandy