TX - Hailey Dunn, 13, Colorado City, 27 Dec 2010 - #5

Status
Not open for further replies.
We never did hear when someone besides SA last saw Hailey. Billie, DD...when did they see her last? Where was SA Sunday night? Does Billie work week-ends? Does she work at a hosp.?

she's the new mother of a baby, no vehical, what could she possibly do with her?

I'm not saying she did anything. But you guys are acting like she had major surgery or something. My SIL just had a baby 4 weeks ago and had her gallbladder out two weeks ago and is already back to work. Again, I am NOT saying she did anything. Just wondered why someone could not remember seeing someone the day before at their home.

IMO His reluctance to take one speaks louder to me than the possibility of his failing it.

Despite his claims of "loving that child" at the first sign of trouble where is he? With the child's mother? nope...he ran to his mommy aka alibi. IMO

Yes, that is my understanding. The City Manager is "The Boss". CM would answer to city council. If communicating with the public and handling news media is not the Chief's cup of tea it makes sense to have a different spokesperson. Most larger departments have a public relations officer, just to spare administration from having to handle every media request themselves. Like I said before- delegate to the person who is best for the task at hand!

At least communication is better now than it was last week! Progress!

I respectfully disagree. The city manager conducts the business of the city. He is not qualified or educated in the matters of a criminal investigationThey lack of training could harm the investigation. I can see if the sherriff,Chief of Police or Mayor were with him.

Small job discription:

City managers are professional administrators who try to make city governments operate with the efficiency of successful businesses. However, they are not authorized to take action on their own. Their work is directed by elected officials, such as mayors and city councils, who hire them

However, it is neither here nor there. Just need to find Hailey.

UPDATE 12:00 PM

Colorado City, Texas -

The Texas Department of Criminal Justice search guards and dogs did a "grid search" overnight, even scouring the riverbeds.

Colorado City officials confirm Texas Rangers have heard that Hailey’s mother's boyfriend, Shawn Adkins, has skipped town. It has not been confirmed by officials that he has skipped polygraph testing.

more here

http://www.cbs7kosa.com/news/details.asp?ID=23234

Who originally stated that SA is at his mother's house?

ETA: Posters have already replied letting me know that it was a family friend that made the statement.

I'm not saying she did anything. But you guys are acting like she had major surgery or something. My SIL just had a baby 4 weeks ago and had her gallbladder out two weeks ago and is already back to work. Again, I am NOT saying she did anything. Just wondered why someone could not remember seeing someone the day before at their home.

We don't know anything about what this woman has said or didn't say....AFAIK, she hasn't made a public statement.

Just some of my thoughts - in no particular order of importance:

Have heard nothing about brothers activities that day other than he was "coming and going"; where was he coming and going to? Nor have I heard anything about any of his friends.

Things aren't looking good for SA. But I did have another thought: he had a "blow-out" at work? With whom? Did someone seek revenge on him by getting Hailey?
And for some odd reason, Im disturbed about dads GF. Jealousy can make people do horrendous things. Could there have been an issue there? New mommy - drastic hormonal changes - lack of sleep. . .

I also have a feeling that numerous "key people" are using recreational drugs. Snooping around social networking sites, seeing pics on their friends profiles depicting weed and pipes. Friends usually hang with people with similar interests and doing activities they enjoy doing, together. =(

BBM - I agree that the blow-out at work could be significant. With whom could be a big issue...and what was the blow-out about? Could it have been with someone who had associated with HD or the family as a whole? Maybe not revenge but something else. ??

Your mind could almost suspect that something had actually happened to Hailey in the a.m. hours of Monday except for the report by a neighbor seeing her in the yard and any phone calls she made during the day.
If SA has in fact done a disappearing act, I would very much like to see a nationwide bollo put out on him.

UPDATE 12:15 pm - Exclusive Information On Search for Missing Colorado City Teen 01/06/11

Beau Berman
CBS 7 News
UPDATE 12:15pm

Colorado City, Texas -
Texas Rangers are now hearing that the boyfriend of missing 13 year old Hailey Dunn's mother is now missing himself.

The Rangers learned this from Hailey's 16 year old brother, David.

Major Randy Prince of the Texas Rangers is now telling city hall that the investigation is ongoing and that they have some very "hot" leads they are following. Prince tells city hall that "the focus has intensified".

http://www.cbs7kosa.com/news/details.asp?ID=23235

Well if they indeed lost him....that's not good.

ETA: and if true, this may cause NG to stroke out.

"Kampfer said strides have been made since Monday and a collection of agents from the FBI, Department of Public Safety, Texas Rangers and local law enforcement are intensifying their focus today to conclude the investigation"

http://m.reporternews.com/news/2011/jan/06/helicopter-being-used-search-missing-colorado-city/

:waitasec:

That's such a loaded statement-and I missed it's significance when I read the full article. (More focused on the solid lead angle). Either they have some really solid evidence, or he didn't mean that the way it came out. I hold out hope that she is alive, wherever she is.

IMO His reluctance to take one speaks louder to me than the possibility of his failing it.

Despite his claims of "loving that child" at the first sign of trouble where is he? With the child's mother? nope...he ran to his mommy aka alibi. IMO

Did he actually refuse? I have read so many reports that he took one, failed, refused to take one. I am not sure what the right answer is. If he refused, it certainly makes him look guilty.

UPDATE 12:15 pm - Exclusive Information On Search for Missing Colorado City Teen 01/06/11

Beau Berman
CBS 7 News
UPDATE 12:15pm

Colorado City, Texas -
Texas Rangers are now hearing that the boyfriend of missing 13 year old Hailey Dunn's mother is now missing himself.

The Rangers learned this from Hailey's 16 year old brother, David.

Major Randy Prince of the Texas Rangers is now telling city hall that the investigation is ongoing and that they have some very "hot" leads they are following. Prince tells city hall that "the focus has intensified".

http://www.cbs7kosa.com/news/details.asp?ID=23235

groan.....................

what the girls BF mother is missing? HOLY COW...what in the world!

Who originally stated that SA is at his mother's house?

this woman:

"He is not missing," said Peggy, a family friend, who asked not to use her last name. "Family friends have said he is in Big Spring at his mother's."http://www.ccitynews.net/news/story/2011/01/rumors-missing-boyfriend-unfounded

since then however the ranger officer has been quoted differently

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member