Social Media - General Discussion

Hooray!! How does the new space feel? Are you feeling kind of nekkid because it's all okay now???:floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh:?

We're counting on your for the goodies!! NavySubMom is proving to be an expert fisherperson also!!!:what:

LOL :floorlaugh:

There is a FB page called
The 3 Faces Of Her

which I have been watching and I suspect are involved somehow in leaking FCA pics/vids or associated with those who are. I have personally witnessed them posting of a few pics of FCA well before I have seen them anywhere else by people connected with this FB page or loosely connected with this FB page, there is a post of 59 minutes ago saying they are going to check with their friend to see if the next video is done, asking -- are you ready for the next video? --
so if a video appears today or shortly thereafter, I guess we will see,

I AM NOT ADVOCATING OR PURPORTING THAT THIS FB PAGE has "the goods" or any connection w/FCA, but I have been watching this "group" of FB'ers and connected FB pages and they have produced pics in the past. they are all interconnected, but some pages are a Waste, a Huge Waste because they all claim each other to be fake or lying or backtrack, HOWEVER, this page has posted pics in the past before i have seen them anywhere else IMO, MOO, etc.

this is a very tricky area for me here because there is so much rumor and conjecture and I don't want anyone to think I am stating any FACT here, I only know what I have witnessed and think in my little brain personally , LOL

I am going to get my haircut now.......................

IMO, MOO, etc.

Hooray!! How does the new space feel? Are you feeling kind of nekkid because it's all okay now???:floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh:?

We're counting on you for the goodies!! NavySubMom is proving to be an expert fisherperson also!!!:what:

I'm still skeered! :eek: :sigh:

The 3 Faces Of Her

which I have been watching and I suspect are involved somehow in leaking FCA pics/vids or associated with those who are. I have personally witnessed them posting of a few pics of FCA well before I have seen them anywhere else by people connected with this FB page or loosely connected with this FB page, there is a post of 59 minutes ago saying they are going to check with their friend to see if the next video is done, asking -- are you ready for the next video? --

I AM NOT ADVOCATING OR PURPORTING THAT THIS FB PAGE has "the goods" or any connection w/FCA, but I have been watching this "group" of FB'ers and connected FB pages and they have produced pics in the past. they are all interconnected, but some pages are a Waste, a Huge Waste because they all claim each other to be fake or lying or backtrack, HOWEVER, this page has posted pics in the past before i have seen them anywhere else IMO, MOO, etc.

this is a very tricky area for me here because there is so much rumor and conjecture and I don't want anyone to think I am stating any FACT here, I only know what I have witnessed and think in my little brain personally , LOL

IMO, MOO, etc.

bbm
:waitasec: The movie All About Eve comes to mind.
A movie about a women who suffered from multiple personality disorder

bbm
:waitasec: The movie All About Eve comes to mind.
A movie about a women who suffered from multiple personality disorder

I saw that movie when I was a young girl and it scared me to death!! I found it fascinating, even at a young age. I think that is why I lean towards psychology and analyzing people. I am very good at analyzing OTHER PEOPLE!! Me, not so much.

OT for the FCA social media thread but I just saw that Josh Powell's family is trying to bury him less than 25 feet from the boys. The Coxes are trying to stop it. I, personally, don't think he should be in the same cemetary, city, state or country. In fact, I say incinerate whatever might be left of that a-hole.

Well, since becoming an admitted Twitter addict, I must say that it has been boring on the FCA front lately. Of course, I follow so many people now - from politics to entertainment to economics and hard news, that I spend most of my day reading tweets. Lordy what time wasters this computer is! And don't even get me started on Pinterest.

I'm sure if we wait long enough, something will leak out on FCa and company.

Pinterest??:floorlaugh::floorlaugh: You too? I don't know how I manage to make a living with all this stuff going on! I don't dare start following tweets...

The 3 Faces Of Her

IMO, MOO, etc.

You are doing a grand job - please please don't stop!! :please: I know I depend on you to keep an eye on all those shenanigans and now at least you can actually let us know what you find without suddenly finding yourself in an offsite three day WS seminar...:innocent:

You are doing a grand job - please please don't stop!! :please: I know I depend on you to keep an eye on all those shenanigans and now at least you can actually let us know what you find without suddenly finding yourself in an offsite three day WS seminar...:innocent:

:innocent: Horrendous Insomnia has led me verrrryyyyy far astray at times. :innocent:

I just want to mention that I realize have stated in the past on WS and I still state that I am not personally interested nor have any need to see any new FCA pics or videos, and I still feel that way, how many times can we see her face or hear her utter her absolute nonsense about nothing, but I have been and still watch these sites and many twitter accounts to personally try to figure out who might actually ** be ** FCA, or who really has a connection with her, or just for my own amusement to be the first to see something before others pick up on it. The problem is ALL of these FB pages and twitter accts. have fake names, so there is no way to know who anyone really is, and I am well aware of that. But somebody knows something and I amuse myself trying to connect everyone and figure it all out. :floorlaugh: ....

This last little group of pics that were released to RadarOnline or where ever they were had been sitting on FB pages for weeks, just waiting for someone to take the bait, but no one was interested and I am SO glad of that.

So unless I find out something really juicy that is verifiable in my late-night forays into the netherworld :floorlaugh: or unless I see a pic of FCA with three eyes, I think I will most likely keep it to myself. Even though that FB page I mentioned above says a new FCA video will be coming out soon, I would be very surprised to see that before tomorrow since FCA has a civil case hearing tomorrow a.m. I think, it would be idiotic to release a new vid right before that hearing, but, then again, it is FCA we are talking about.

IMO, MOO, etc.

I'm just not sure what we can and cannot post here. Just sleuthing? For instance Joan Rivers had a quip about her recently that was good..

I respect him for representing his son in his time of need. My dad was a very high profile defense attorney. I acted out quite a bit when I was in college. My Dad reached out to me and helped me through a few rough patches legally, because in his heart HE KNEW that it was tough being the child of a busy attorney. He took responsibility for that part of the problems I manifested.

I am sure Ashton's son felt much the same way I did at the time. When your Dad is in the middle of a trial he is very distracted and distant and often absent. It is frustrating.

My college room mate and I got caught shoplifting from a department store.
I went to my court date without an attorney. The judge recognized my last name and asked if so and so was my father. YES, I said. He asked if my Dad knew about the shoplifting. I said no, somewhat ashamed. He said he was going to postpone the date and he expected me to tell him, then the judge called him personally so I had my Dad waiting when I got back home.

Judges and attorneys recognize how hard it can be for their kids to deal with some of the family dynamics that come along with their profession.

This is what I love about WS - that we learn about others little bits! Thanks for sharin'! I'm sure you look back and want to exclaim as I did to my mom - sorry for all the aingst when I was in my teens............through it all..I turned out GOOD!

Wouldn't ya know it, just when I finally have a playground to play in, all my fun stuff is gone. Most notably the twitter posts in Geri Antonacci's twitter account, the very first account to have screencaps of the videos in her lockerz account before the videos were released. The tweets are gone but the pics in the lockerz account are still there. http://lockerz.com/s/171691486

Who is this person and how did she get those screen caps before the video was ever released?

Do you know when the tweets were done? Twimemachine.com shows old tweets. I used it to find the pastor's tweets the day OCA was acquitted (he was thrilled and thanked the Lord).

http://www.twimemachine.com/user/GeriAntonacci/

That is all so true! I never had a dad that stuck up for me. He would take anyone else's word over that of any of his kids in any situation. I have no problem with what JA is doing for his son other than I think it could affect his chances of being elected.

The specific office that JA hopes to be elected to is one where people are likely to look for a candidate who is fair while not being soft on criminals. And no matter how this situation goes with his son, there will be people who will claim he tried to wheel and deal simply because it is his son.

This probably would not even have made the news if it were not for JA's candidacy. I just believe there are numerous ways that JA can be there for his son without actually representing him in court, and that it would be in everyone's best interest to go that way as it might help eliminate any inference of preferential treatment even when none exists.

:twocents: Agree that it was a difficult decision - and personally - would have preferred that he had someone else hired. Unlike FCA case where I DID SEE THE EVIDENCE.... but assuming the short MEDIA quotes on what evidence they have ......I'm not even thinking of someone saying he was "wheeling/dealing" as that would involve others in their "slam" - but that merely that he's taking a DOUBLE over the limit DUI and potentially getting his son off on a technicality of not calibrating. THAT might flys in the face of PR nite mare - (not for sleuthers, but for media hype) comparing technicality vs. common sense of "was he drunk" and technicality of "proof" of getting off with FCA case. Other side can run with this one PR wise.

Durn, this is not good. :truce:

Chesapeake%20Playground%20Equipment.GIF

<snipping myself>
The 3 Faces Of Her

...... there is a post of 59 minutes ago saying they are going to check with their friend to see if the next video is done, asking -- are you ready for the next video? --
<snipping myself>

Just wanted to correct myself on this, I just looked at this FB page and they are talking about a cartoon video they have created about these mental case people involved in all of this nonsense, not another "leaked" video of FCA, sorry about that...... :seeya:

Do you know when the tweets were done? Twimemachine.com shows old tweets. I used it to find the pastor's tweets the day OCA was acquitted (he was thrilled and thanked the Lord).

LOL Strawberry, I saw you tweeting about the pastor and his tweets on the day of the verdict and asking him about stuff, you were relentless, and he just kept tweeting Bible verses back at you :floorlaugh:

:yourock: Strawberry!

Here are the first tweets: :great:
@CaseyTrackers http://t.co/3czVeRo8 Thu Jan 05 03:50:40 +0000 2012

RT @HollysHere: @nbc @TODAYEP @JimLichtenstein - WHY PAY FOR THE MILK WHEN THE COWS TALKING FOR FREE?? #CASEYANTHONY VIDEO? http://t.c ... Thu Jan 05 03:47:46 +0000 2012

@VinniePolitan #caseyanthony http://t.co/NbYEJW67 Thu Jan 05 03:30:43 +0000 2012

@VinniePolitan http://t.co/doJZ7uAh Thu Jan 05 03:30:26 +0000 2012

@VinniePolitan @NancyGraceHLN @HLNTV #caseyanthony Casey Anthony pics! And video! http://t.co/U8LKandm Thu Jan 05 03:30:11 +0000 2012

<snipping myself>
The 3 Faces Of Her

...... there is a post of 59 minutes ago saying they are going to check with their friend to see if the next video is done, asking -- are you ready for the next video? --
<snipping myself>

Just wanted to correct myself on this, I just looked at this FB page and they are talking about a cartoon video they have created about these mental case people involved in all of this nonsense, not another "leaked" video of FCA, sorry about that...... :seeya:

All this stuff is still fun to hear about it even if it you who is taking "the big one" for the Team....love :loveyou: ya for it!

LOL Strawberry, I saw you tweeting about the pastor and his tweets on the day of the verdict and asking him about stuff, you were relentless, and he just kept tweeting Bible verses back at you :floorlaugh:

Hee hee and then he blocked me. And anyone else who questions the Man Of God. That's how I found that tweet..I googled how to find old tweets and twimemachine came up. LOL

I also tweeted him the SNL video of Daniel Radcliff and asked him if this was his dog. I'm so bad.

:yourock: Strawberry!

Here are the first tweets: :great:
@CaseyTrackers http://t.co/3czVeRo8 Thu Jan 05 03:50:40 +0000 2012

RT @HollysHere: @nbc @TODAYEP @JimLichtenstein - WHY PAY FOR THE MILK WHEN THE COWS TALKING FOR FREE?? #CASEYANTHONY VIDEO? http://t.c ... Thu Jan 05 03:47:46 +0000 2012

@VinniePolitan #caseyanthony http://t.co/NbYEJW67 Thu Jan 05 03:30:43 +0000 2012

@VinniePolitan http://t.co/doJZ7uAh Thu Jan 05 03:30:26 +0000 2012

@VinniePolitan @NancyGraceHLN @HLNTV #caseyanthony Casey Anthony pics! And video! http://t.co/U8LKandm Thu Jan 05 03:30:11 +0000 2012

YAY! I'm glad it worked for ya!

Hee hee and then he blocked me. And anyone else who questions the Man Of God. That's how I found that tweet..I googled how to find old tweets and twimemachine came up. LOL

I also tweeted him the SNL video of Daniel Radcliff and asked him if this was his dog. I'm so bad.

:what::floorlaugh: :floorlaugh: :floorlaugh: :floorlaugh: :floorlaugh: :floorlaugh:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vjeanine
Back