2011.06.14 TRIAL Day Eighteen (Afternoon Session)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Witness I think is talking a bit over most juror's heads. Or maybe she's just talking too fast or using big words too much. It's kind of blurring together.

I think she's there to identify the hair sample in the car as being one of the Anthony females. The other one simply talked about the hair bands. This one will make it Caylee in the car.

Does ANYONE here know ANYTHING about this woman prior to just now?

JA said she was his next witness, not his last one. just FWIW.

He did? I thought this witness was it for the state. Glad to hear it. I personally am hoping they end with Jesse Grund, but don't know that they will even call him.

How do you open more than one window?? TIA

Click the square in the upper right window to minimize it, then click on whatever you clicked the first time to open the internet browser. Then you can move the windows around by clicking the upper part of the window and dragging.

She is talking right to the jury, extremely articulate.

Ashton on the other hand really needs a Ricola.

Yay, an FBI witness who is brilliant, articulate and comfortable on the stand~~

(All the FBI witnesses have been qualified, but I've been surprised by their lack of presence on the stand - not this one!!)

I'm praying there was a KC hair at the Suburban site....

Why? It would prove nothing. Casey was her mother. I get my child's hair on me all the time. We live in the same house

I think she's there to identify the hair sample in the car as being one of the Anthony females. The other one simply talked about the hair bands. This one will make it Caylee in the car.

It could be Lee's hair as well. He inherits the mtDNA from CA but can't pass it on to his children.

Juror 16 is yawning. #CaseyAnthony -fell

Heh... there is such a mountain of evidence on that table that JA can't find what he's looking for. :)

An SA will usually put on a last witness that will stick in the jury's mind and keep them thinking. I hope its the tattoo guy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288