GUILTY OH - Elaina Steinfurth, 17 months, Toledo, 2 Jun 2013 - #5

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dearest little one, i hope you are found soon..

Bumping for FM & Family

Hugs !!!

O'kay...so we know the hair found was human. My questions...
Are they treating the location as a crime scene?
Are they diving again today?

(I hope to hear 'yes' and 'yes')

Fred *just* got off the phone with Terry Sr. The Toledo Police are not diving today.

Terry is both surprised and disappointed that they aren't there today. Especially after LE informed TJ that they WERE indeed "working the case."

:banghead:

Fred *just* got off the phone with Terry Sr. The Toledo Police are not diving today.

Terry is both surprised and disappointed that they aren't there today. Especially after LE informed TJ that they WERE indeed "working the case."

What in the heck is going on??? I want to give LE some credit and I want to understand their logic but from where I am I can see none.
(That's the nice version for WS-it is not the words I'm saying to myself)

MOO

I am so curious to what was pulled from the river on Wednesday.

What are the odds of two different fisherman on two different days pulling up human hair? There has to be something down there.....

Oh baby Elaina, show us where you are so you can be with your family.

Shaking my head in disbelief.

Searchers are needed today as water edges are still being searched almost daily. Search headquarters is at Federal and Leonard Streets in East Toledo. People are needed to post flyers also.

Thank you to everyone that has searched or posted flyers and thanks for all the prayers and candle lighting!

Last Wednesday's vigil was touching and tearful. A beautiful song played on the guitar by someone from the Steinfurth's church. He gave me a prayer healing in Spanish that was amazing! The traditional "Bring Elaina Home" candle march around the block ended the vigil.

Prayer Vigil at 7 p.m. Saturday, July 6 at Federal and Leonard Streets.

1-800-CALL-FBI with your tips!

Found it! Rozalia project has a VideoRay ROV (remotely operated vehicle) seen here: http://www.rozaliaproject.org/technology/ I will try to find out if TES has one, and if not, try to find a way to get one funded for them. I don't know if I missed it, but is TES joining the search or not? I thought they were, but I haven't heard anything more since I heard that. Between this case and the Lisa Irwin case, I really wish we were better using the technology that is available to us, especially for this type of searches!

Shared with Cousin Ginger.

O'kay...so we know the hair found was human. My questions...
Are they treating the location as a crime scene?
Are they diving again today?

(I hope to hear 'yes' and 'yes')

I'm sure the river is one big crime scene. No telling what's in there. :-/ The human hair they found doesn't surprise me. No telling how much hair is in the river, especially if people dump trash and such in it.

I have little to say :( Just hoping and praying and continuing to check in here. I'm wondering if a failure to arrest SK or any of the Mike's or anyone other than AS means that AS is the sole perp in LE's mind. It's sickening to think of a mother sitting in jail knowing her older child is motherless and being the only one ( probably ) on earth who knows where her baby is and refuses to talk. Shame on you !
Looks like I did have something to say. Every day that goes by is a day of agony for her family and a day of confusion and fear for her older sister and AS has the power to make that suffering stop and does not. She's sick.

I have little to say :( Just hoping and praying and continuing to check in here.

Same here, just can't bear to see this lovely little girl getting less and less attention. I am still checking in every couple of hours, hoping and praying she will be home soon.

I keep checking in too. I agreed to take responsibility for my 2 young nieces (starting tomorrow) for a week until a judge can decide which of their fail parents gets custody and I've been crazy busy getting ready. My kids are older and I'm terrified that I have forgotten a million things that are important for younger ones plus I have no earthly clue what to do with girls. They are so different than boys (duh!). Anyway, I keep shopping for cute stuff and googling for ideas on what to do with girls and all I can think about is how Elaina deserved a mother that worried about her and put her first. I'm glad that she had a loving father but she deserved the same from her mother.

I keep checking in too. I agreed to take responsibility for my 2 young nieces (starting tomorrow) for a week until a judge can decide which of their fail parents gets custody and I've been crazy busy getting ready. My kids are older and I'm terrified that I have forgotten a million things that are important for younger ones plus I have no earthly clue what to do with girls. They are so different than boys (duh!). Anyway, I keep shopping for cute stuff and googling for ideas on what to do with girls and all I can think about is how Elaina deserved a mother that worried about her and put her first. I'm glad that she had a loving father but she deserved the same from her mother.

O/T
Aww you're a good Auntie, vasportsmom!! Just love them...You'll do great!:hug:

Still praying for Elaina's family...Can't even imagine what you are going through. May you have answers soon.:please:

I have little to say :( Just hoping and praying and continuing to check in here. I'm wondering if a failure to arrest SK or any of the Mike's or anyone other than AS means that AS is the sole perp in LE's mind. It's sickening to think of a mother sitting in jail knowing her older child is motherless and being the only one ( probably ) on earth who knows where her baby is and refuses to talk. Shame on you !
Looks like I did have something to say. Every day that goes by is a day of agony for her family and a day of confusion and fear for her older sister and AS has the power to make that suffering stop and does not. She's sick.

I think the failure to arrest anyone else simply means that until Elaina is found, they will have a hard time proving a case against anyone else, since hearsay isn't enough. She HAS to be found to get justice, and clearly that isn't LE's priority. That is why I hold groups like TES in such high regard- it IS their priority. These babies deserve justice. This is so frustrating for me. In so many cases like this, the obvious just isn't enough. It's just a battle of the wills, and who is more invested: the hider of the evidence, or those charged with finding it.

Aw! So proud of you for stepping in and giving the girls someone to trust. Don't stress- girls are fun and imaginative. You won't forget anything. Just love them. That will make everything else fall into place. I so agree about Elaina, I'm glad that she had several family members that loved her. I can think of another current case where I can't find a single family member who loved her enough to tell the truth and they all know it. :( At least in Elaina's case, there are a few.

Night baby girl..hopefully this is the last one before you are home !

Nail polish :) even young girls love having their nails painted. :)

I keep checking in too, websleuths is a great distraction (my ex 32 weeker and almost one year old is in hospital and I need the distraction)

Little girls love

* dress ups
* make up
* tea parties
* baking
* sparkly & glittery stuff

A great activity I did as a kid was making Tshirts with fabric paints kept me amused for hours!

Sorry for the sidetracking...

Please let today be the last day little E is alone, please bring her home to her family x x my thoughts are with all the family x x

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member