TX - Hailey Dunn, 13, Colorado City, 27 Dec 2010 - #38

Status
Not open for further replies.
My bank charges me for a withdrawal, but also charges me for a balance check. I sometimes do a withdrawal so I can get a receipt with my balance instead of doing 2 transactions at $3 each.

yes I forgot about the balance inquiry.. I did one for full inquiry that printed off 5 recent transactions and then one that just showed the balance. I was charged 3.50 for one and 2.50 for the other. I havent done since then.

I keep check book balanced but when a few debits here and there along the way at store, gas, drive through for quick burger.. it is hard to write all that down within one outing. I normally go online and look at debits.
BD or SA had limited or no computer access correct??

Tatro also sat down with Colorado City's City Manager Pete Kampfer to discuss reports on Thursday's Nancy Grace program that physical evidence relating to Hailey Dunn was found in a recent landfill search. Kampfer reiterated that he can not confirm that. Kampfer said if physical evidence was discovered, he would expect to know about it.
Kampfer also said he's not aware of any findings related to Thursday's searches of landfills in Colorado City and Snyder.
Billie Dunn, Hailey's mother, says she's spoken with Klaas and law enforcement about the report on Nancy Grace. She labeled it "untrue."

http://bigcountryhomepage.com/fulltext/?nxd_id=333816

Investigation spokesman Pete Kampfer, the town’s city manager and a former FBI agent who is speaking for authorities, said police on Thursday searched empty buildings in the area and several landfills, including the one in Mitchell County.

http://lubbockonline.com/texas/2011-01-21/hope-fades-among-volunteers-seeking-missing-texas-teenager
Mark Klaas, who organized the KlaasKids Foundation in the aftermath of the abduction and death of Polly Klaas in 1993, is assisting in the search.
“I think we need to get our arms around the fact that this may go on for a while,” he told the Lions luncheon.

PLEASE TAKE A LOOK AT THIS THREAD POST NUMBER 38 TO SEE HOW YOU CAN HELP WITH KLAASKIDS SEARCH TEAM AND THE LAURA RECOVERY CENTER IN THEIR SEARCH FOR HAILEY.

Thank you very much.

Ok i'm still only halfway through #37 but wanted to post this aboiut the bank balance stuff

Now keep in mind this is IOWA i'm talking about.
With my regular ATM card I can check my balance of my acct. at any atm in the country I've used ATM's from MN to OH and always been able to get my balance.. BUT My friend who is separated from her son's father is receiving assitance while she finsishes college.
The state went after my friends EX and was he was court ordered to pay support. In Iowa it's called Child Support Recovery, but you don't have to be receiving assistance to get t heir help, you just have to pay like $50 or something if you can't get your ex to opay up.
So anyway because she had to go through them the money is also filtered through them. Ex pays Child support office, child support office pays my friend her child support money. IT is done in the way of something called a Relia card it's a state issues bank card. She cannot get a balance from ANY ATM we've yet tried, The card although state issued is attached to some small bank out in NJ or something. When she tried to get a balance it spits out a receipt that says insufficient information to finish transaction. So she ALWAYS had to try to withdrawl $5 first and then she'll get a balance. I don't know why it works this way.. but it does. and Her ex doesn't always pay regularly or sometimes the state has computer glitches so it's a crapshoot when the money is going to be there. If she goes to withdraw $5 and it tells her insuff. funds, then she knows the money hasn't been put in the acct yet.

Now we know billie says clint wasn't helping money wise (and I don't knwo if that is true or not), but she also lost her lush nurses job, and I'm sure a lot of money per year as well. It would make sense she would apply for some help, even if it was just a few food stamps or whatever. From what I can find about TX it kinda operates like Iowa loosk like there IS a child support enforcement type thing etc....
Also while it may not seem like a lot i've seen $5/mo payments before...
Anyway it's possible she was trying to see how much child support money she had, or if his (clints) payment hit her acct yet. NOW if she was using her kids CS money to buy drugs i'll farken lose it.. but it might explain why no balanace.

Your map didn't come up on my computer, but I ran it, and it's only 2 tenths of a mile from Hailey's to the Dollar General store, and 19th street is in between.

I realize it's 4-5 blocks, but, I thought Locust and East 19th St. was right there at Chestnut, but it isn't at all.

I am wondering why Hailey even would have been in that area, since the Dollar Store is on the other side of the highway (I think).

I am also wondering which sighting (19th St. or Ally or BOTH?) that Jean seen Hailey with the 7 year old?

The reduction of searchers is sad.
I know I could go to wunderground, but I'm lazy, so what are the weather conditions like there?

Billie may have qualified for TANF. Temporary Assistance for Needy Families

Temporary Assistance for Needy Families (TANF) provides financial help for children and their parents or relatives who are living with them. Monthly cash payments help pay for food, clothing, housing, utilities, furniture, transportation, telephone, laundry, household equipment, medical supplies not paid for by Medicaid and other basic needs. The amount of the TANF payment depends on family size and income.

http://www.hhsc.state.tx.us/help/financial/temporary_assistance.html

Ok i'm still only halfway through #37 but wanted to post this aboiut the bank balance stuff

Now keep in mind this is IOWA i'm talking about.
With my regular ATM card I can check my balance of my acct. at any atm in the country I've used ATM's from MN to OH and always been able to get my balance.. BUT My friend who is separated from her son's father is receiving assitance while she finsishes college.
The state went after my friends EX and was he was court ordered to pay support. In Iowa it's called Child Support Recovery, but you don't have to be receiving assistance to get t heir help, you just have to pay like $50 or something if you can't get your ex to opay up.
So anyway because she had to go through them the money is also filtered through them. Ex pays Child support office, child support office pays my friend her child support money. IT is done in the way of something called a Relia card it's a state issues bank card. She cannot get a balance from ANY ATM we've yet tried, The card although state issued is attached to some small bank out in NJ or something. When she tried to get a balance it spits out a receipt that says insufficient information to finish transaction. So she ALWAYS had to try to withdrawl $5 first and then she'll get a balance. I don't know why it works this way.. but it does. and Her ex doesn't always pay regularly or sometimes the state has computer glitches so it's a crapshoot when the money is going to be there. If she goes to withdraw $5 and it tells her insuff. funds, then she knows the money hasn't been put in the acct yet.

Now we know billie says clint wasn't helping money wise (and I don't knwo if that is true or not), but she also lost her lush nurses job, and I'm sure a lot of money per year as well. It would make sense she would apply for some help, even if it was just a few food stamps or whatever. From what I can find about TX it kinda operates like Iowa loosk like there IS a child support enforcement type thing etc....
Also while it may not seem like a lot i've seen $5/mo payments before...
Anyway it's possible she was trying to see how much child support money she had, or if his (clints) payment hit her acct yet. NOW if she was using her kids CS money to buy drugs i'll farken lose it.. but it might explain why no balanace.

This is what I was trying to say...yet not quite as well so thanks. I agree about the money and it's use though. :furious: I just wanted to give another reason as why she was hopping to another atm. Texas uses the same card as Illinois does.

www.eppicard.com

I hope and pray that HD comes hope safe and sound! No matter the outcome I hope that the truth comes out soon!

Form the other thread from yllk

The police are not answering calls to that number made by Billie herself, nor probably her close friends whose numbers/names they have - "test calls". Doesn't mean they aren't answering other incoming calls and following up pronto, imo.

The phone isn't ringing, it's going directly to voicemail, not a single ring, so they aren't seeing who is calling and picking and choosing based on what # shoes up.

I just wonder why Hailey was even in the vicinity of East 19th St. and Locust St., since the Alco Dollar Store appears to have a much more direct route, right from Chestnut.

Unless the original starting point of her trip wasn't Chestnut?

Who was Hailey with on Sunday, when she was viewed on video at the Dollar Store anyway? Where had she been coming from? Does the time line up (10 am to 1 pm) with Jean's "Monday" sighting?

5376252760_b3f98b8746.jpg

Ok that map had too many cemeteries on it, just saying.
Don't like the vibe I get when looking at it.
My head is hurting like a few others have said on here.
Hoping and praying that LE has a direct lead on this case, and that it doesn't end in a cemetery!!!!

There is a guy where I live that killed his girlfriend and buried her in a grave that was freshly dug. Nobody knew until he spilled the beans in an undercover sting operation a couple of years later.

http://www.cbc.ca/canada/story/2005/06/30/ManitobaMurder_050630.html for anybody interested

I join you in hoping this is solved soon and doesn't drag out like the HC case....that is just so sad.
I truly think BD has fallen into a fugue state, not to the point of what fugue really is (abandoning one's life and starting a new one somewhere else).
What I mean is she just seems absent from her own body.
Not in control of her thoughts or words.
She is probably experiencing anhedonia, a lack of pleasure in everything.
What I don't understand is why this hadn't seemed to have kicked in by New Year's Eve?
I am not pointing fingers at her. I just can't imagine even caring that it was a holiday at that point!!!:waitasec:

I join you in hoping this is solved soon and doesn't drag out like the HC case....that is just so sad.
I truly think BD has fallen into a fugue state, not to the point of what fugue really is (abandoning one's life and starting a new one somewhere else).
What I mean is she just seems absent from her own body.
Not in control of her thoughts or words.
She is probably experiencing anhedonia, a lack of pleasure in everything.
What I don't understand is why this hadn't seemed to have kicked in by New Year's Eve?
I am not pointing fingers at her. I just can't imagine even caring that it was a holiday at that point!!!:waitasec:
BBM

I don't think she cared but I think others in the house may have

Here is a different link.

I realize it's 4-5 blocks, but, I thought Locust and East 19th St. was right there at Chestnut, but it isn't at all.

I am wondering why Hailey even would have been in that area, since the Dollar Store is on the other side of the highway (I think).

I am also wondering which sighting (19th St. or Ally or BOTH?) that Jean seen Hailey with the 7 year old?

Chestnut St, Colorado City, TX to E 19th St, Colorado City, TX 79512 - Google Maps

19th Street, along with 18th, etc., seem to either begin or end into Chestnut Street. Hailey's house is on the corner of Chestnut and 18th St. I can make out an alley running behind the houses on Chestnut Street, like from 18th to 19th, 19th to 20th, etc.

It seems the alley behind Hailey's house, and/or going down Chestnut St. to hook up to either 18th or 19th Street, would be the direct way by road to get to the Dollar Store. The Dollar Store also appears to be on the same side of the Hway as Hailey's house. The Alco Discount Store appears to be on the other side of the Hway, about a block or two down from the Dollar Store.

I'm sorry, I guess I just don't get what you are saying. I don't have a clue how to post my map on here, but it is basically the same as the second one you posted. Maybe try pulling it up as a map instead of a satellite view, IDK...

They need to do a little old school, nipple twisting on some suspects and get some answers!!!!!!!!!!!!:panic: I know that can't do that, but dang, I'm hoping they can find HD soon!!!!

There is a guy where I live that killed his girlfriend and buried her in a grave that was freshly dug. Nobody knew until he spilled the beans in an undercover sting operation a couple of years later.

I agree...that has been done here in Memphis area more than once and all over the world...hard to search with dogs because of the obvious presence of human decay.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shmoozie