TX - Hailey Dunn, 13, Colorado City, 27 Dec 2010 - #45

Status
Not open for further replies.
Crap sorry, I said the wrong days....my kids are talking to me. I will edit my OP. He spent the night SUNDAY and returned home MONDAY. When Billie called him TUESDAY, he was at home.

Again, sorry..... I just stirred up the mud on that one.

Are you saying that D was home the entire time between 4:05pm Monday when he went through the window, through to noon-ish on Tuesday when Billie called him?

I may have to do a Nancy Grace and stop thinking about this until some credible and verifiable information is released.

Thinking about the phone call from BD to DD....she calls him on her work phone to WHAT phone? He wasn't at the house. So he is expected to use his friend's phone to text HD's friend's phone to tell her to go home? Was that normal? I can see if he had their cell phone with all the numbers...

I don't understand why she wouldn't just do it herself. It's really like she wanted someone else to make the discovery that HD never went over. She didn't trust herself to pull it off........idk...i've been trying to justify her discrepencies and I can't.

I wish they'd release some info (cell phone pings, the text message, a timeline of verified information). It might actually be helpful in getting some new leads.

When I first read the transcript of the video interview with MB's mom on 1/23, I thought she seemed upset, and completely understood why.

I just now watched the video and got a whole different vibe. As a few wise posters advised, sometimes you need to watch the person talking to put the words in context of the intent. Video link below:

http://bigcountryhomepage.com/fulltext/?nxd_id=334376

That was heartwrenching for me. I can not imagine what MB has had to go through..as well as her mom! Not only losing her friend, but having to be questioned about it.. This child will be scarred forever by these events..

Questions:
Is the abandoned house shown on google earth across from Haileys still vacant, torn down or is someone living in it?
The alley way along the field side of the duplexes: Would Hailey walk down that driveway/alley way to get to her Dads? Do people park behind those duplexes using that driveway by the field?

Another thing - don't guess this really relates in anyway to the case, but maybe it will give y'all an idea of the layout of Billie's house. Everyone keeps talking about a hall, and I know when I hear 'hall', I think something totally different that what is at Billie's house.

The 'hall' is a squarish space maybe 5' x 5' (not great with eyeballing spaces, so if it turns out to be a foot either way, I will consider that a decent guess). There are 5 doors in it - living room and bedroom (north), bathroom (east), and other two bedrooms (south).

Billie Dunn said she was overwhelmed by the gracious gift. "Mentally I know I can't go back to work. I think of Hailey 24 ours a day so I know I can't focus there," said Dunn. She said she was starting to worry how the bills would get paid.

http://bigcountryhomepage.com/fulltext/?nxd_id=335376

yeah I bet, especially considering she wiped her account out on the night Hailey 'disappeared' to buy drugs... :furious:..

I thought when bille called DD he was at a friends? :confused:

is it me ...or when you have to keep rearranging the timeline in your head... it hurts.... sigh...

poor LE

You know, it's a very rare thing that I comment on these things, but I'm gonna comment on this one, because I am truly shocked.

I can't for the life of me understand why Billie would be given money, and Clint not. Billie failed her poly, walked out of the interrogation, has a list a mile long of what I'll graciously call discrepancies, went out and made a drug buy at a time she said they were broke although she had two children to take care of at the time.

And there's Clint, who LE clearly has no qualms about, since he doesn't even have to take a poly, is out every day going around handing out fliers, following up on leads, has an infant to take care of.

I just can not understand this.

I really hope that somebody didn't get hold of Diena and lie to her, or withhold information from her, and manipulate her and play on her sympathies, because for the love of God, that woman has been through way more than enough as it is.

I just don't get it.

I have wondered if BD has received money from media, especially NG. I can't imagine that NG would expect a person to go through all they do and bring in money for NG and the sponsors of their show and let a Mom of a missing child not be compensated. Does anyone know for sure if she does get money for appearing on the show?

I have wondered if BD has received money from media, especially NG. I can't imagine that NG would expect a person to go all they do to bring in money for her and the sponsors of their show and let a Mom of a missing child not be compensated. Does anyone know for sure if she does get money for appearing on the show?

I read appearances no, but get paid for pics??? Don't know if that is true or not.

Are you saying that D was home the entire time between 4:05pm Monday when he went through the window, through to noon-ish on Tuesday when Billie called him?

No. I have no idea what he was doing. I would be surprised if he did stay home that entire time since school was out..... but again, I don't know.

I'm getting very worried. Agencies scaling back. Searchers not searching every day. I have this awful fear that she's not coming back and someone is going to get away with it. Please show me I'm wrong! I'm trying to remember ES but all I keep thinking is HC.

I thought when bille called DD he was at a friends? :confused:

is it me ...or when you have to keep rearranging the timeline in your head... it hurts.... sigh...

poor LE

Seriously! ...and LE gets blamed for not knowing what they're doing....go figure..

im thinkin we need to add another page to Mondays timeline...its getting thick...

how bout a roladex for each day and version? geesh....

Another thing - don't guess this really relates in anyway to the case, but maybe it will give y'all an idea of the layout of Billie's house. Everyone keeps talking about a hall, and I know when I hear 'hall', I think something totally different that what is at Billie's house.

The 'hall' is a squarish space maybe 5' x 5' (not great with eyeballing spaces, so if it turns out to be a foot either way, I will consider that a decent guess). There are 5 doors in it - living room and bedroom (north), bathroom (east), and other two bedrooms (south).

So, basically, Shawn's "deer in the headlight" look occured in a spot that led to either the living room, bathroom or three bedrooms. What are you trying to clarify???

I'm getting very worried. Agencies scaling back. Searchers not searching every day. I have this awful fear that she's not coming back and someone is going to get away with it. Please show me I'm wrong! I'm trying to remember ES but all I keep thinking is HC.

It bothers me too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member