Forensic Astrology - CAYLEE ANTHONY Reported Missing 7/15/2008: # 5

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fantastic job everyone. Makes me proud to be a WS member. You all rock. I'm speechless.

Some of us are talented enough to start businesses, there is no doubt. But, you might be surprised to learn that many excellent astrologers do not believe in taking money for their work.

A famous artist (think it was Mark Rothko, but not sure) once said that an artist should go to to work as a postman/woman for his living, so as not to compromise his art by having to sell it to the populace.

There is a lot of truth in that, if you think about it carefully.

I completely understand!

Awesome work....congratulations! This has always been my favorite thread and I'm so glad you all are getting recognized and appreciated!!:clap::clap::woohoo:

You're more than welcome & thank you for your contributions. I'm looking for Sparky but she must be working. I hope she sees the comments at the end of the last thread (#4). Further, in the horary she asked, the Sun conjoined Venus rising in H. 1, ruling the House of the water meter reader. Say that 10 times fast. The Moon of Sparky's chart was on that February eclipse again. I believe KC was at her old haunt that night. In Sparky's chart, that Moon is 7° from H. 4. That is as close as it could be without operating inside the home. The Moon of the chart was also square the ASC of 0:45 Sagittarius from Pisces: too early because of water. The A's asserted that the remains should have been found by TES and by OCSO personnel. TES was not on the scene when this flooded area could be searched. If you want to check out your chart, Sparky, it is on the calendar for November 7. Of course, Venus also represents, as Sparky's co-ruler, the service she was offering. Pluto is there too and he is the planet of hidden knowledge. He also rules the H. of matters hidden and the prisoner. Pluto was already in H. 1 but operating in H. 2 because within a degree of the Cusp. As the days ticked by, Pluto kept rising toward the ASC and then had his coming out.

Thank you so much Tuba for the chart and the help. I appreciate everything all of you have done to help find Caylee. You all are awesome!

I believe it would be ok to now tell what we found on our search as it was no were near the A home and didn't have anything to do with Caylee being found last week.

On Nov 7 Tuba wrote:

The very tall pine, the yellow flowers, the deteriorated bronze-black piece of plastic are location clues. Still refining the opening to the slush ground.

On Nov 8 in the afternoon we were at a location close to Moss Park. We hadn't been there but about 10 mins when we walked into the woods an my son found a Gold Credit Card, not signed and do to expire in '09. It hadn't been there too long, but it wasn't like it was just dropped there yesterday. It was called in by OCSO. It was what I referred to as Tuba's deteriorated bronze-black piece of plastic.

My family and I decided to walk the fence line on the outside of the property. We found a pile of bones which later turned out to be wild hog. As I walked past the bones, I turned around and looked. They were laying at the bottom of a pine tree with the most beautiful yellow flowers growing on a vine around the tree. The area had been flooded and was very wet. This is when I again thought about what Tuba wrote: The very tall pine, the yellow flowers, opening to the slush ground I hoped and prayed that this was the find, but of course it wasn't.

It wasn't time for Caylee to come home then, and God had a different plan for her. We now know what it was.

Again, Thank you from the bottom of my heart for everyone's hard work to help find this sweet baby. May you all be blessed!:blowkiss:

On another thread, plead or go to trial is the question. If you examine the chart for Jose's visit to his client on December 11, apart from her nervous collapse denoted by the Moon and rising Uranus, you might want to see what options are open to her. Neptune, her modern ruler, is known for his slow passage. Don't expect him to bust a move any time in the foreseeable future. Uranus, her screaming tension, might want to effectuate a mutual exchange with Neptune but that leaves Neptune defenseless, 21:54 Pisces in his new position, opposite Saturn 21:19 Virgo. Defenseless and acknowledging the hopelessness of her position, therefore conceding defeat, confessing, renouncing the myth. That is definitely a choice she is able to make. Neptune himself will not budge to make the swap but Uranus may wind her up so tightly that she gives in and does this.

The third alternative (status quo or confess being the first two) is offered by Jupiter the ancient ruler of Pisces. Jupiter is parallel Venus and represents peace of mind, Venus ruling H. 3, confident in the favor of the jury to be. With rising Uranus square Mars of authorities and judges, this state of tranquility and optimism may only beckon through the artificial seductions of drugs. How many "sedatives" will she apply for and be granted? A carton? A case? A crate?

Items, including documents and odd papers, found in her former home at Hopespring are situated to compose her decision for her. Some of those records reveal information that no innocent person would have known. Some of those items reveal
linkage that no innocent person would have had. The Mercury that always showed up with the remains.

Her defense team are opposed to the madness of her stance, do not ever believe otherwise but like a rock, Saturn, they remain and wait patiently. When JB asserted on Saturday, "Full disclosure is the best defense", those were words he had also said to his client.

Very nice article that was so deserved by our astrologers. Anyone that was doubtful of astrology, sure learned a lesson. I'm so proud of each of you and the hard work you put into these charts and intrepretations.

Tuba..

Did you see I posted in the last thread for you the utility workers first name is German. It was in reference to your post where the German Shepard pees.

Yes, I saw that his name is German G. and he is distraught and depressed. It must have been a horrible experience. Many people would pass out.

Tuba..

Did you see I posted in the last thread for you the utility workers first name is German. It was in reference to your post where the German Shepard pees.

I still can't get over that. Where the German Shephard pees.

Hi all,

I'm new here and have been trying to catch up on the posts. I've been an amateur astrologer for about 20 years...mostly self taught. Has anyone noticed that today Transiting Neptune is conjunct CA's Natal Chiron at 22 Aquarius? One of the descriptions I've heard for Chiron is that it signifies the wound that never heals. With Neptune on CA's Chiron, she is in denial...perhaps it hurts too much to acknowledge the truth. Neptune also signifies pain and suffering.

Any developments in the John Morgan deposition of the prisoner on behalf of ZFG? It was to take place in November. She already answered his interrogatories. Any leaks about the progress of ZFG's case? The prisoner was 28:56 Scorpio when she filed her counterclaim and there was only one applying aspect, an inconjunct from the II Moon. The counterclaimant was unconcerned, did not give the matter her attention but needed to respond.

Hi, Asker. We have neglected Chiron and if there was ever a wounded healer, it is Nurse Cindy. The parents said today they will never get over this, too too true.

Any developments in the John Morgan deposition of the prisoner on behalf of ZFG? It was to take place in November. She already answered his interrogatories. Any leaks about the progress of ZFG's case? The prisoner was 28:56 Scorpio when she filed her counterclaim and there was only one applying aspect, an inconjunct from the II Moon. The counterclaimant was unconcerned, did not give the matter her attention but needed to respond.

Hi Tuba,
C & G are still scheduled for depos on 12/22. I'll keep checking to see if that changes. Nothing on KC yet. :)

Just thought I would reaffirm our astrologers readings again. On NG it was said the location of the body was approximately .4 miles from the A's house. Does that sound familiar with any of you I noticed it immediately and I bet if exact calculations were given it just might be .417

On another thread, plead or go to trial is the question. If you examine the chart for Jose's visit to his client on December 11, apart from her nervous collapse denoted by the Moon and rising Uranus, you might want to see what options are open to her. Neptune, her modern ruler, is known for his slow passage. Don't expect him to bust a move any time in the foreseeable future. Uranus, her screaming tension, might want to effectuate a mutual exchange with Neptune but that leaves Neptune defenseless, 21:54 Pisces in his new position, opposite Saturn 21:19 Virgo. Defenseless and acknowledging the hopelessness of her position, therefore conceding defeat, confessing, renouncing the myth. That is definitely a choice she is able to make. Neptune himself will not budge to make the swap but Uranus may wind her up so tightly that she gives in and does this.

The third alternative (status quo or confess being the first two) is offered by Jupiter the ancient ruler of Pisces. Jupiter is parallel Venus and represents peace of mind, Venus ruling H. 3, confident in the favor of the jury to be. With rising Uranus square Mars of authorities and judges, this state of tranquility and optimism may only beckon through the artificial seductions of drugs. How many "sedatives" will she apply for and be granted? A carton? A case? A crate?

Items, including documents and odd papers, found in her former home at Hopespring are situated to compose her decision for her. Some of those records reveal information that no innocent person would have known. Some of those items reveal linkage that no innocent person would have had. The Mercury that always showed up with the remains.

Her defense team are opposed to the madness of her stance, do not ever believe otherwise but like a rock, Saturn, they remain and wait patiently. When JB asserted on Saturday, "Full disclosure is the best defense", those were words he had also said to his client.

I'll be standing by to see what choice KC makes. I have always felt she would never accept a plea deal, but with the latest developments, I think if she was ever going to, it would be now. The way I'm reading this information is that KC will possibily make her choice through a drug-muddled brain. I hope she makes the right one.

Salem

Thanks to Maria for writing the kind and generous article about our astrologers and our threads.

The glory goes to all who worked so hard on the charts, to housemouse for beginning the very first thread, and to all who encouraged our astrologers. Most of all, we thank our Heavenly Father for giving this gift of insight to so many.

Will we be setting up shop? I tend to think most won't. It's extremely difficult to tune in so intensely on a daily basis, on demand. It's far easier to work on something one feels strongly about than it is to work on something "for money". Caylee's case was passionate, a labor of love. Charts for everyday events, people's wedding plans, career decisions, etc., don't always draw out the intensity Caylee's case did. Our driving force was "find Caylee" and "justice for Caylee". It was labor intensive, mentally exhausting, and most of all, emotionally draining.

When someone does astrology for cash, on demand, every day, it isn't easy and could really deplete the energy and health of the astrologer. It's best to work chosen cases on occasion than it is to do so daily.

I am both humbled and honored to be mentioned (in the article) with the highly skilled astrologers here at WS. I'm just a rusty amateur for sure - piping up among the GREAT masters in here! I've never done much on forensic charts before, but the intensity of this case has demanded my attention as it has most of the nation. We still have a long way to go...I'll have to sharpen up my skills even more just to keep up.

Thanks to all for the kind compliments and encouragement.

Love to all, Kait

Tuba - I am always awed by not only your astro skills but your remarkable ability
to paint pictures with words . Sacchrine to the devil indeed

Kuddos to all of you

Well haven't I been handed a big helping of my skeptical side on a platter today. I admit I never ventured into this thread. Boy did I learn a lesson.

Congrats to the members who worked this thread and were spot on. Now I'm going to go back and read up on these threads.

Same ... I'm impressed! Any of you care to tell me when my bf will propose to me?? ... Just kidding :clap: Great job guys

Congratulations to all who contribute on this thread! I am so glad yall were recognized in the above article, now others know what we have known for quite some time....YOU GUYS ROCK!

Also, I have been trying for a couple of days (to no avail) to find date and place of birth for Linda Kenney Baden using Google. I have sifted through about 40 to 50 search pages and they are all filled with either the Phil Spector case or books she has co-authored with her husband. I am cross eyed!

Can anyone suggest another way to search, I have always found whatever I needed in the past using Google, but this one is kicking my butt!!

Maybe our SUPER SEARCHER, Beckaroozie could offer some suggestions????

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288