Video of KC and Baez Crying together to be released UPDATE BAEZ THREATENS TO SUE

I have a couple of questions. Help me out here!

Did Orange County Jail release this tape to the DA's office?
If so, why? The jail and the DA's office are two seperate entities. no?
Everybody knows that there is no privacy in jail - videos cameras are everywhere, even in the meeting rooms where Baez and KC met. But since these meetings are privileged - how is it that a video taping of these meetings can be released? Do they get released without sound or something?
My last question, how does Baez already know what's on these tapes?

I'm just trying to understand. I'm not siding with KC here, but this does seem a bit off. If it's priviledged info, it shouldn't be released (unless of course, it shows them in some kind of compromising position or in a lip lock or something, but crying? I just don't get it - why would the DA's office release this? What does that prove?)
Unless it goes to "impropriety". He was reprimanded before by the jail...so maybe they handed it over to the SA. He supposedly has been looked into for some time now, right? This is nothing new IMO.

They were ready to go to court in January without a body, her reaction was like oh no this can't be happening now. I think she believed she was going to give her crazy kidnapping story and the jurry would believe her and she would skip out if jail arm and arm with Jose.

and I think you're right! I think Baez had her convinced.."no body, no case"...and he intended to push that one-armed nanny story all the way to "reasonable doubt.

It's scary to think they may have gotten away with it.

OMG...I would never have guessed THAT! For G-d's sake...all this trouble for THAT? I sure hope he wasn't hugging and stroking her at the same time.

eewww, or the other way around..

Unless it goes to "impropriety". He was reprimanded before by the jail...so maybe they handed it over to the SA. He supposedly has been looked into for some time now, right? This is nothing new IMO.

Okay...one more question (lol - I know, I'm full of them tonight)...but...just to clarify - It's JB who is claiming that the tape shows him and KC crying together after Caylee's body was found, right? Not the Da's office or the jail? The pros has said nothing, and the jail has said nothing - am I right about this?

Where I'm going with this is...maybe this is just Baez's take on what the tapes show. Maybe while they were crying together he hugged or held her (which he had already been reprimanded about)? I'm just thinking out loud again. Hmmmm....curious I am!

She didn't know it was Caylee's body...the only thing she knew was that remains had been found.
It was also thought that something had been found earlier at Blanchard Park and she had no reaction.
I think her reaction On December 11th says it all.
^i^

Still. It is just bloodthirsty to want to watch a mother learn they have found her child's body - and yes, I know - she is the one who killed her. But it alarms me that we (me too!) watch and wait for this stuff.

Okay...one more question (lol - I know, I'm full of them tonight)...but...just to clarify - It's JB who is claiming that the tape shows him and KC crying together after Caylee's body was found, right? Not the Da's office or the jail? The pros has said nothing, and the jail has said nothing - am I right about this?

Where I'm going with this is...maybe this is just Baez's take on what the tapes show. Maybe while they were crying together he hugged or held her (which he had already been reprimanded about)? I'm just thinking out loud again. Hmmmm....curious I am!
I have no idea how KB got the info (maybe it's in the article?)...but JB did mention "a" video. It could very well simply show "state of mind"...like why would they be crying...the body hadn't been identified yet...or it could show some canoodling (that is a word, right?!). Either way...he's scared for it to get out. That's what I don't get about this guy (besides the fact that he argues a motion to suppress a videotape then takes his sweet time to go get the tape). He whines and whines and all it does is make us MORE interested.

we can criticize all we want ...........but the defense in its' motion to supress, is really wanting this to be released to see the sorrow...............it's a game, as all sleuthers know

we can criticize all we want ...........but the defense in its' motion to supress, is really wanting this to be released to see the sorrow...............it's a game, as all sleuthers know
IMO, JB would be better off just playing his hand outright 'cause all this other stuff just makes him look st*pid.

Fight for it not to be released then spin it to the defenses' advantage, lots of press........glomming on to........yet another headline in the Orlando news, if not the world who is watching.............

IMO, JB would be better off just playing his hand outright 'cause all this other stuff just makes him look st*pid.

He allowed her "statement", he is not an idiot, 7 months b4 trial Casey makes a statement without being cross examined...........press will glom on and put that translation, I am innocent out there and those who have a fleeting semblence of this case will hear it..........Taint the Jury Pool?

You could be right. We all know how much JB likes to get his mug on camera and proclaim KC's innocence. However, I think this kind of stuff backfires on him and his client. She is so hated at this point, there's no changing people's minds, and he just looks like an idiot for trying. Obviously he hasn't figured this out yet. It just makes him look incompetent (even if he's not). I'd have an ounce of respect for him if he just worked on this case and stopped playing these little media games. He whines about the DA's office and Pros team, but I have yet to see any of them on any of the talk show circuits.

i can not believe that all you sleuthers dont get it, it is a ploy.........THEY, KC AND BAEZ WANT US TO CRITICIZE THEM

and I think you're right! I think Baez had her convinced.."no body, no case"...and he intended to push that one-armed nanny story all the way to "reasonable doubt.

It's scary to think they may have gotten away with it.

I totally agree with you on this one.

Off topic but does anyone besides me think JB bares a resemblence to Don Stark who plays the next door neighbor Bob on "That 70's Show" (minus the afro of course)? He also was on a couple episodes of Curb Your Enthusiasm and when I saw him the other night I couldn't stop thinking of JB!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ignoreme123
Back