Deceased/Not Found WA - Rachael Anderson, 40, Clarkston, 16 April 2010 - #1 *C. Capone guilty*

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was thinking that too, about the phones. But then I started to think like a criminal. You can get prepaid phones and numbers. You can block numbers.

Her windows were smashed when she was at work and her tires were slit there too. I would think that would be harder to pull off.

I think they have a multi-county and state task force going on and the FBI has been consulted as well.

Do you think Rachael's car was targeted so she would bring it to CC to be fixed? Could this have been premeditated by him? If so, he must be filled with anger and hatred toward her. moo

At the time she filed the complaint, I don't believe that she knew who it was. CC told her that he was being harrassed as well and I don't think she knew who to believe or trust (again, her wanting to believe the best about everyone.)

She had it figured out by Friday night, however (CC.) The hairstylist who cut the boys' hair said that Rachael had figured out who it was. And it will eventually come out, I guarantee it.

In my mind that is a BIG red arrow ... What better way to cast suspicion away from himself.

Are there any business partners? Do you know anything about the person who resigned as the agent of service? He also has a few LLC's and lives in Worley.

Do you think Rachael's car was targeted so she would bring it to CC to be fixed? Could this have been premeditated by him? If so, he must be filled with anger and hatred toward her. moo

I believe this is exactly what was going on ... I think it was premeditated for along time. I think it got to the point that something happened and he couldnt stop... there again its just my opinion.

He has admitted to being the one doing the stalking.

I don't know him at all. That is one part of the puzzle I can't provide. If so, that is very messed up.

He has admitted to being the one doing the stalking.

I don't know him at all. That is one part of the puzzle I can't provide. If so, that is very messed up.

I knew this as well but also do not know him to know about the businesses. But his admitting it was AFTER she dissappeared correct?

A huge thanks to you for being here on WS and providing information about your loving friend, Rachael. I'm wishing for the best but it doesn't seem this will have a good ending. CC has a history of heavy drinking ending up in DUI's - sounds like he is a mean drunk. Do you know if he is a heavy drinker? TIA moo

Hopefully tomorrow will bring us some more information.

I don't know if it's public knowledge or not. I have faith that LE will do their jobs and everything will come out. I know there is a reason, but it's so frustrating when they know something, but say they don't. I will keep praying....for my friend...for her family.

That is a beautiful photo album indeed. And I agree Friend I believe they will do their jobs and it will all come out, hopefully sooner rather then later. (again with the lack of patience) You as well as all her friends and family will continue to be in my thoughts and in my prayers. I wish we all could have met under different circumstances for sure.

At the time she filed the complaint, I don't believe that she knew who it was. CC told her that he was being harrassed as well and I don't think she knew who to believe or trust (again, her wanting to believe the best about everyone.)

She had it figured out by Friday night, however (CC.) The hairstylist who cut the boys' hair said that Rachael had figured out who it was. And it will eventually come out, I guarantee it.

If she did know it was CC she may have gone there to confront him?..It doesn't make much sense she went to 'pick up' her car from him cos then what was she going to do with her friend's car she was driving? :waitasec: I also don't see her having him be the one to fix her car in the first place cos it sounds like they did not have a good relationship at all.

The 2 boys are from diff fathers but someone (?) said they were with their "DAD"..Was one of them adopted by this ex?

WELCOME to WS 'Friend' & '1' :)

I truly wish I could say I thought Rachael will be found OK but like most others I have a very bad feeling :(

If she did know it was CC she may have gone there to confront him?..It doesn't make much sense she went to 'pick up' her car from him cos then what was she going to do with her friend's car she was driving? :waitasec: I also don't see her having him be the one to fix her car in the first place cos it sounds like they did not have a good relationship at all.

The 2 boys are from diff fathers but someone (?) said they were with their "DAD"..Was one of them adopted by this ex?

WELCOME to WS 'Friend' & '1' :)

I truly wish I could say I thought Rachael will be found OK but like most others I have a very bad feeling :(

From what I know and understand AM she is a VERY strong woman, she doesnt think she needs ANYONE to fight her battles, so yes I THINK (JMO) that she would confront him when she went to pick up her car or even just to check on its progress. He would fix it for free from what I understand and I dont know as they werent still "friends" of some sort. Its hard to say really I guess.
Yes the boys were with their dad, dont know what that extends to short of she knew they were safe.

Thanks for the welcome and I agree I truly wish I could say she will be found ok.

From what I know and understand AM she is a VERY strong woman, she doesnt think she needs ANYONE to fight her battles, so yes I THINK (JMO) that she would confront him when she went to pick up her car or even just to check on its progress. He would fix it for free from what I understand and I dont know as they werent still "friends" of some sort. Its hard to say really I guess.
Yes the boys were with their dad, dont know what that extends to short of she knew they were safe.

Thanks for the welcome and I agree I truly wish I could say she will be found ok.

Her daughter (beautiful girl like Mom!) did say she didn't have the $$$ for any more repairs (from all the vandalism) so possibly she did turn to CC if he was willing to do it for free but it had to be BEFORE she found out he 'supposedly' was the culprit..Why would he do this to her? That alone is a bad sign & so is her phone pinging in an empty field..I saw a pix of this field & if it's there it didn't look like it would be hard to find..I wonder why LE couldn't?

You're welcome for the "Welcome" :)

Morning all! I always think maps are helpful to those of us who are not local. We have someone at WS who does google mapping very well, hoping she pops in today to post a few for us.

Hoping for good news today.

Her daughter (beautiful girl like Mom!) did say she didn't have the $$$ for any more repairs (from all the vandalism) so possibly she did turn to CC if he was willing to do it for free but it had to be BEFORE she found out he 'supposedly' was the culprit..Why would he do this to her? That alone is a bad sign & so is her phone pinging in an empty field..I saw a pix of this field & if it's there it didn't look like it would be hard to find..I wonder why LE couldn't?

You're welcome for the "Welcome" :)

I agree the whole phone location seems like it would be easy enough. I am wondering if maybe whoever had the phone set that "ping" up to throw LE off? Seems odd with as many people that have been searching they havent found it yet.. then again we havent found Rachael yet either...

The quietness of it all since the Moscow building search yesterday is making me feel extremely uneasy, I know they know more then they are sharing but not even an update since then? From anyone? Seems odd.

What is your thoughts? Anyone?

Has anyone found an address or location for the field?

TIA,

Salem

I agree the whole phone location seems like it would be easy enough. I am wondering if maybe whoever had the phone set that "ping" up to throw LE off? Seems odd with as many people that have been searching they havent found it yet.. then again we havent found Rachael yet either...

The quietness of it all since the Moscow building search yesterday is making me feel extremely uneasy, I know they know more then they are sharing but not even an update since then? From anyone? Seems odd.

What is your thoughts? Anyone?

bbm

That's an interesting thought about the phone..Hmmm!

I don't know why LE would deny (basically lie) if they did find it in that field but then again I've seen this happen way too many times..It seems WA tends to play this 'game' with the public more then most other states for some unknown reason.

There should be some update today..Are there any known searches planned?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cevans