jodi Arias TAKES THE STAND FOR 9TH DAY #47 *may contain graphic and adult content*

Status
Not open for further replies.
What is wrong with the "Thanks" button? Almost everytime I hit it, I have to hit refresh, go back and re-thank.

JC and JVM are irritating the fonk out of me today on HLN

I guess that answers their question:

Team HLN ‏@TeamHLN

@TraceyM72 Thanks for tuning into @HLNTV this afternoon! Are you enjoying our coverage of the #JodiArias trial?

I personally can't wait for Jodi to burst into some seven headed creature with forked tounges...

she should stop alot....she might as well not even be there IMO....most of her rulings, rephrase & approach....a monkey can say that. Should be overruled or sustained period.

Why shouldn't she listen to what the attorneys have to say first? :waitasec:

She slaughtered Travis Alexander. Why in Gods name should she be treated with gentleness and kindness?? Why? :furious:

Exactly. JM is presenting evidence of first-degree murder. Why would anyone expect him to treat her well?

She slaughtered Travis Alexander. Why in Gods name should she be treated with gentleness and kindness?? Why? :furious:
Thanks wasn't enough! If she was a guy, this wouldn't even be an issue.

Ok guys - Im going to be leaving here in a few to get my kiddos.

I will be listening though, and once I get home, I will be watching....

I am not going to risk missing this afternon.

:seeya: till tomorrow.

I'm the type of person that even when I walk down the street past people's homes I don't like to look in their windows as I find it creepy. I find that she went around to the back of Travis' house and watched him and a woman through the window uber creepy. It gives me the chills. She watched enough to finally figure out it was Travis and not a roommate and the girl was doing up her bra. :waitasec:

Now add that she did this at an ex-boyfriend's home.

Then add that she confronted him about it. I cannot imagine how Travis must have felt. Scary! Can you imagine an ex telling you that they were in your yard watching you make out with somebody?

Guys, I got in!!!!

woooohoooo can't wait to hear from u later and will be watching dr. drew for you.....

p.s. love your nic, reminds me of a solid gold dancer choreographer when i was a kid named "anita mann" for reals :floorlaugh:

I am of the opinion that the cross exam today was suboptimal and disappointing.
JM cross is disjointed and confusing. A lot of points are hanging out there by inference.
His cross questioning is desultory.

The opening about hair color and the "stupid" sister was very very WEAK.
Worse - He did NOT set JA up prior to introducing the journal pieces. The power of that written record was vitiated by poor preparation.

Very disappointing!!!!!
Juan Martinez has a stellar record, is very seasoned and is no stranger to death penalty cases. I'm pretty sure he knows what he's doing.

IMO

It is completely normal and fine for the attorneys to tell the judge when they think it is a good time for a break.

i'm just used to seeing the attorney who's up be the one to say it.

Ok guys - Im going to be leaving here in a few to get my kiddos.

I will be listening though, and once I get home, I will be watching....

I am not going to risk missing this afternon.

:seeya: till tomorrow.

Same here. Doctor's appt. first. Doctor is always running late so I'll check the Twitter until I can get back here.

Looking forward for everybody's commentary. Thanks in advance!!

JVM thinks he's coming on too strong and might give the jury a little bit of room to feel sorry for her.

Someone just pointed out that her writing is just fine for somebody who supposedly had a broken finger at the time.

You mean JVM says she thinks that. I guarantee you she and her producers decided yesterday what she was going to think today. :twocents:

I think that Jodi signaled her underlying anxiety and exertion by attempting to slow down her testimony, and her lawyers chimed in to help counter the onslaught of Martinez's questions

Exactly. JM is presenting evidence of first-degree murder. Why would anyone expect him to treat her well?

ROCK SOLID evidence after she admitted to killing him, but then told a story full of more holes than a pin cushion. She deserves every bit of what she gets!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lefer