Anthony's still selling Caylee Missing Shirts

What Bothers You About Selling the T shirts the MOST

• The fact these t shirts are possibly being distributed AT ALL

Votes: 141 43.0%
  • That there is the potential for the Anthony's to make Money?

Votes: 139 42.4%
  • Doesn't Bother Me

Votes: 48 14.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Personally, I wouldn't accept it. I feel that it would be just more exploitation of an innocent little girl who was murdered (by a member of the family trying to give me the t-shirt, no less).
But for another poster it is about the Anthony's making money and not about the shirt itself.

I think this is a great social debate.

OMG I think this board would erupt if they did that, but I have been wrong before :)

I can't see wasting perfectly good shirts. Why not donate them to people who may not have many clothes? They can even ask a place to lift the silkscreen off the shirts, then donate them.

OMG I think this board would erupt if they did that, but I have been wrong before :)
I don't know about the "rules" as far as this is concerned...wonder what other families have done? I know if I was actually the family member in possession of them they'd no doubt sit in a box in my garage until I was ready to throw them away.

But for another poster it is about the Anthony's making money and not about the shirt itself.

I wish there was a box that said "both". (LOL)

I don't know, seems there are many more serious issues in the world today rather than be concerned whether or not someone is selling some t-shirts.

They could dye them all red or black and then donate them for fabirc to make chemo hats for kids or quilts for children in the hospital. There is things that they could do besides selling them.

that's jmo

I can't see wasting perfectly good shirts. Why not donate them to people who may not have many clothes? They can even ask a place to lift the silkscreen off the shirts, then donate them.
I 100% agree. But some are bothered by the shirts themsevles and what they represent.

They could dye them all red or black and then donate them for fabirc to make chemo hats for kids or quilts for children in the hospital. There is things that they could do besides selling them.

that's jmo
:blowkiss:

I'm not curious because we know there are all kinds of people in this world. IF indeed a few folks (for whatever reason) have requested T-Shirts, then why not just quietly pack them up and ship them -- instead of making an announcement on a website? This I don't understand. What, is there an OVERWHELMING DEMAND? I don't think so.

And no, I don't think it would be okay if it was a T-Shirt with any message on it, period. I don't understand the priorities of these people and I never will.
Bold=me

Now that makes sense. Sell them to those who have requested them and quit making offensive announcements on a website that should be about
Caylee Marie and not a business venture.

I'm still just flabbergasted that they can even be thinking of something like this within a month of Caylee being found dead. They haven't even buried her yet. I would guess MOST people in this situation would put the t-shirts in a box and store it in the garage (or where ever) and deal with it down the road.....wayyyyyyy down the road!

And by "deal with it", I mean how to best dispose of them. Probably at the same time they come to the point where they can clean out Caylee's room.

hahaha that is why I put MOST
Yikes! I think that was the first time I haven't been in the majority!! (I must be mellowing, that, or I'm just numb to any and all things Anthony.)

So, if someone gave you one of these shirts would you get rid of it? or would you keep it?

I would not accept it and I would ask why they are trying to give me a t-shirt which states a baby is missing, when that baby had been found, and ask why they aren't giving out shirts re children that are really missing instead.

What I find interesting is that MB from KFN is speaking about it....Caylee has been found. Shouldn't they have moved on to helping the families of other missing children and shouldn't they use any opportunities they have to address the media to make pleas re the young missing Florida boy rather than to promote the sale of Caylee t-shirts?

I don't want to go OT, but, Michelle is not really from KFN.
Her company is Helping Heros, some other questionable conglamoration.
She was briefly involved with speaking for KFN before Caylee was found.

Bold=me

Now that makes sense. Sell them to those who have requested them and quit making offensive announcements on a website that should be about
Caylee Marie and not a business venture.
It says a lot about the "keeper" of the website. Nothing new IMO.

sorry to those of you that voted..but I think it doesn't matter :)
I added a third choice of it doesn't bother me.

Are we allowed to find both poll options equally offensive?

I voted for the money answer, but, frankly, I find the fact that someone would be giving away tshirts saying a child is missing when that child has been found, equally disturbing.

Are we allowed to find both poll options equally offensive?

I voted for the money answer, but, frankly, I find the fact that someone would be giving away tshirts saying a child is missing when that child has been found, equally disturbing.

YES, same here.

I don't want to go OT, but, Michelle is not really from KFN.
Her company is Helping Heros, some other questionable conglamoration.
She was briefly involved with speaking for KFN before Caylee was found.

My bad...I thought she still had involvement with KFN. I don't think her company had anything to do with this case though, did it??...I thought it was a "for profit" company that she ran which coincidentally promotes the sale of its services to non-profits?

If she is no longer spokesman for the As, and not associated with KFN, why is she the one addressing the media about the tshirts? Interesting how BC had no comment...he sure has lots to say about everything else. I wonder if he's supportive of it...I assume so or think he would have gone the same way as MN?

My bad...I thought she still had involvement with KFN. I don't think her company had anything to do with this case though, did it??...I thought it was a "for profit" company that she ran which coincidentally promotes the sale of its services to non-profits?

If she is no longer spokesman for the As, and not associated with KFN, why is she the one addressing the media about the tshirts? Interesting how BC had no comment...he sure has lots to say about everything else. I wonder if he's supportive of it...I assume so or think he would have gone the same way as MN?

She may still be involved with KFN, she has their banner on her site, kind of strange how all of these people stick together. I just meant that she wasn't really "from KFN", as in not one of their officials (as far as I know).
I don't think I worded my earlier response clearly, so scratch the my bad.:cool: Her company is getting lots of PR through her association with this case.
Maybe if enough of the media gets wind of the t shirt sale it will shame them into ending it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shmoozie