Nancy Grace - Wednesday, 12/17/08

Status
Not open for further replies.
Talking about KC's facebook msg from AH about duct tape

I still don't buy an accident senerio.

NG talking about how many red flags KC has to wave before they put the DP back on the table ~ re: duct tape conv. between KC and AH.

Hmmm...Chlorine. Bleach is a component of chloroform, I wonder if the chlorine from the pool formed with decomposition and created the 'abnormally high' chloroform fumes in the trunk? Just a thought. <---def NOT a forensic expert.

Cindy and George has to be lying about something. If she was wearing a bathing suit and dress at the time she was killed then she simply couldn't haven't been killed in the night time which means it was either in the evening on Fathers day or the afternoon on the 16th before Casey was seen in Block Buster with Lazarro and GA claims he saw both his Daughter and Caylee on the 16.

Something is not adding up here and I am thinking the grandparents are going down with their daughter.

I still don't buy an accident senerio.

Neither do I. What I see is Cindy said she had Caylee in the pool the evening of the 15th, they have a blow out fight, Caylee is still in her pool clothes, Casey grabs Caylee as is and storms out of the house.

Ummmmmmmm........I'll turn NG off now and just wait for the facts to come strait from LE. This is rediculous. Everybody is speculating, and yes telling mis-truths, and half truths. NONE OF THESE PEOPLE KNOW WTH THEY ARE TALKING ABOUT!!!

The swimsuit would explain so many things...ladder by the pool, George seeing them on the 16th and KC probably returning to the house after he went to work...yes, I think Caylee drown while KC was on the computer.

A swim suit may have been found but I'm not believing it until I hear it from another source...........I just don't trust LP as a source of information

Last night he said that they took Pillow Cases from the Anthony home & tonight PL said that they didn't....All Pillow cases were accounted for

Drew P got that backwards didn't he? He said FB comments were from KC to AH but it was AH to KC right?

Cindy and George has to be lying about something. If she was wearing a bathing suit and dress at the time she was killed then she simply couldn't haven't been killed in the night time which means it was either in the evening on Fathers day or the afternoon on the 16th before Casey was seen in Block Buster with Lazarro.

Something is not adding up here and I am thinking the grandparents are going down with their daughter.

Well lets consider the source of that rumor just started, and just wait for LE to release the FACTS, and not LIES as usual.

Neither do I. What I see is Cindy said she had Caylee in the pool the evening of the 15th, they have a blow out fight, Caylee is still in her pool clothes, Casey grabs Caylee as is and storms out of the house.

That sounds like a possibility.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member