Ronald Cummings, drug trafficking charges

Ronald is right where he needs to be. He's already proven, despite having a "missing" child who needs all of his effort/energy into finding and bringing her home, that he would much rather use/sell drugs. JMO ~

I hope they keep him locked up forever. He is where he belongs and deserves a lot more time.

Ronald is right where he needs to be. He's already proven, despite having a "missing" child who needs all of his effort/energy into finding and bringing her home, that he would much rather use/sell drugs. JMO ~

Or, he's a lot like Tim Miller, who went into the depths of despair after his child disappeared and developed a serious drinking problem. Anyone who loses a child like this really needs professional counseling to get through their grief and anger. If someone has the means, they can afford help. If they can't afford help, then there is a real danger they will end up drinking or abusing drugs. I feel very sorry for someone who winds up like this after losing a child.

Or, he's a lot like Tim Miller, who went into the depths of despair after his child disappeared and developed a serious drinking problem. Anyone who loses a child like this really needs professional counseling to get through their grief and anger. If someone has the means, they can afford help. If they can't afford help, then there is a real danger they will end up drinking or abusing drugs. I feel very sorry for someone who winds up like this after losing a child.

He did drugs before she went missing. He has many enablers.

He did drugs before she went missing. He has many enablers.

I don't personally believe that he has many "enablers". He may have had temptations around him. It's clear that he did use drugs at one time, but when he accepted responsibility for taking care of his children, his drug use was either greatly reduced or stopped.

Nevertheless, I have compassion for someone who gets into trouble after a tragic event such as losing a child, especially if they weren't able to afford counseling.

Too me he was able to get counseling at church. I am sure there were many places that would have helped him out. TM I bet would have been happy to set rc with some counseling.How about him helping Jr thru all this. No he chose to take care of himself. Just like he did with the plea deal. He had $ for cars, guns and drugs, He had money to have Jr in daycare. You dont have to have money to get counseling. I bet LE could have even pointed him in the right direction. But then he resisted talking to LE. So LE set it up so they would have him.

His own grandmother revealed he had problems and psychological issues..IMO IF he had gone into counselling for drug abuse and anger management long before Haleigh's demise she might be alive today...And IMO he is nothing like Tim Miller... In the first place Tim Miller was not the one responsible for his daughter's death, he didn't lie to LE concerning what had happened to his daughter either....JMHO

ETA. Also I'm not seeing any of the despair you are speaking of concerning Ron C especially when I view those pictures from New York taken about a month after Haleigh was reported as being abducted or when I watch any of the tapes from his drug bust..JMHO

I don't personally believe that he has many "enablers". He may have had temptations around him. It's clear that he did use drugs at one time, but when he accepted responsibility for taking care of his children, his drug use was either greatly reduced or stopped.

Nevertheless, I have compassion for someone who gets into trouble after a tragic event such as losing a child, especially if they weren't able to afford counseling.

BBM..He has two for certain. His beloved momma being one and her momma being another.And there are more....JMHO

He is nothing like Tim Miller.

Tim Miller's actions, after his daughter disappeared, led to becoming a recipient of the "Thousand Points Of Light" award from a sitting President of The United States.

Ronald Cummings' actions, after his daughter disappeared, led to becoming a recipient of a fifteen year prison sentence from the State of Florida.

I see no similarities between their actions or despair.

I personnally do not believe that Ronald Cummings became anything/anyone different than he'd already been before HaLeigh's "disappearance", and I certainly don't believe for one second that he's anything like Tim Miller. I think even Tim, during his 2 week visit with Ronald and Misty, recognized that there was a world of difference between himself and Ronald Cummings. I have the utmost respect for Tim Miller - regardless of any issues he developed with alcohol - there was/is much much more to this man than there will ever be to Ronald Cummings - NO COMPARISON! AMO ~

Tim Miller's actions, after his daughter disappeared, led to becoming a recipient of the "Thousand Points Of Light" award from a sitting President of The United States.

Ronald Cummings' actions, after his daughter disappeared, led to becoming a recipient of a fifteen year prison sentence from the State of Florida.

This deserves much more than a thanks Papa!!
:clap::clap::clap::clap:

(Poor Tim. To think after all he's been through and done over all these years only to end up being compared to the likes of Ronald Cummings. :banghead:)

I personnally do not believe that Ronald Cummings became anything/anyone different than he'd already been before HaLeigh's "disappearance", and I certainly don't believe for one second that he's anything like Tim Miller. I think even Tim, during his 2 week visit with Ronald and Misty, recognized that there was a world of difference between himself and Ronald Cummings. I have the utmost respect for Tim Miller - regardless of any issues he developed with alcohol - there was/is much much more to this man than there will ever be to Ronald Cummings - NO COMPARISON! AMO ~

Having an addiction to alcohol means nothing in the grand scheme of everything Tim Miller has done. Anyone who brings that up to discredit him makes me sick. Like hes not a human being, let me tell you, if my child died, you would have to scrape me off the bottle. Ronald Cummings made it that even if a miracle happened and his child is not dead, even if she comes back hes not going to be able to raise her, thank God. Hanging out with Misty and scoring pills took priority over everything, and to tell you the truth, its not like this was a new thing for him, hes been a drug addict for years, his record tells me that.

He will not get any wins. He is a danger to society, its a shame he was not locked up a long time ago instead of having this attitude that his grandpa was a cop 50 YEARS AGO so that meant he could still do whatever he wanted, its absurd. Throw away the key, and even if he gets out, he will just go right back in because he can not conform to society standards of decency. The Judge who gave him custody of those kids should not be able to sleep at night.

IIRC, Ron tried to stop Junior from receivng counselling services and Crystal obtained permission through a Court ruling so I don't think Ron would be interested in counselling. If Ron wanted to see a counsellor, he could have used the money he received through donations. The account for donations to Ron was opened within 2-3 days of Hailey's disappearance. These days those who can't afford counselling services aren't turned away. JMO

Someone who dulls his pain with alcohol or drugs is one thing, but trafficking drugs is another. no comparison. He should have been making an honest living, looking for his missing daughter, & taking care of his son. It is what it is, & for that, I hope this appeal is unsuccessful. MOO.

enabler is a weird word & it's hard to prove...but when AS admitted that she was mad at Ron for being back with Misty, well...on one hand, I understand her emotion, but on the other, it makes me mad. She said she was helpless to do anything, but she could have tried. But no, she turned away, therefore enabling a sorry situation. Also, TN said that Misty dragged Ron's butt into this...blaming a teenaged girl for her grown son's actions, sounds like enabling to me. I don't see much instance where Ron was ever forced to suffer the consequences of his own decisions, but 15 years in the pen might do the trick. MOO.

Is the proof he stayed out of trouble with the law his lack of arrest record after he got his kids? Because if thats what everyone is going on who claims this, its just not realistic at all. Do you know how many times the average drunk driver drives before he is caught? If Ronald Cummings made the sober decision to pick up and hit on a 16 year old girl at a bus stop, that scares me more than anything.

Exactly! Great post, Papa!

I don't know if he has enablers but he certainly has a few people keen on making excuses for his drug trafficking.

Ron filed pro se? What does Shoey think of this? Surely, Shoey would know his client filed an appeal.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
legalpyro74
Back