Theory #2: Family Abduction by George Waters with George Brody, Part 2

Interesting story, I wonder where those picture she gave him are? None are posted by him as far as I can see...he only shows the Glen we are looking at...any theories why that is?

There is a woman that also wrote a book about them, but it was mostly about herself and her similar adventures, so they are mixed together, with no real answers...I will see if I can find her site still.

The writer has a page on his site, to get folks to post their own theories, I believe possibly, because he may plan to write another book..I will get a copy but don't necessarily want to contact him just yet, we have some more homework to do, I have worked a long time on this, and I want to finish my work on it, before this THEORY is discussed as a real possiblity with the author. He is a man that was a river guide and made the same boat they sailed in, and his theory is that since it was so hard to control, they drowned swiftly and suddenly.
Please note, on past Wikipedia posts, anyone that submits info that is not disputed was posted. It is not always accurate, just the best available info deemed relevant. College records are easily check from that time period.
He seemed to be on an adventure or some particular reason, hopefully not just to get rid of Bessie.

Well folks, jump on the bandwagon, all help is more than welcome! Thanks Mysteriew! I do have one major doubt here, so look closely...My Hyde's ears appear to be higher than the midline of the eye...Brody's do not so much....this is a defining line that we use in medicine. what do you think?

I have always heard that ears never stop growing...LOL I have pictures of my Dad from infant to death, and I've been studying them. His ears are definitely placed differently (lobe lower) from his teens to his golden years.

Also, I won't step on your toes and write the Author. I seriously didn't know you where already working on this angle. I just saw a resemblance and posted it for all to see. :blowkiss:

I have the Dimock book if anyone needs me to look something up. Interesting theories and Glen and Bessie are a great mystery.

Oh please do what you might feel is right, I am not ever going to hinder someone from a quest when they might feel they have something to offer! I just have been viewing the angle for a couple months now, and was not sure the validity of this author, since IN MY OPINION only, he seems to be 'fishing' for answers to further him. Just my opinion though, and I have put in alot of research, but if you EVER find anything or want to contact him right away for any reason, please, my toes are fine! I am a facts based researcher, study study study...only because I tend to put my mouth before my facts and I have learned the hard way too many times! LOL

Yah! LISA! Tell us please, did he post the pics in his book, that are listed from mysteriew post about Glen Glenn and GLenda? Is there a comparison at all?

I don't think those photos are in the book...I'll double check.

I have a REALLY difficult time believing that 2 people could fall off the boat, however rough the water, and yet things like a poetry book, a camera and ALL of their supplies remained in tact on the boat? I don't believe that, my theory is that they were off of the boat, THEN something happened...who knows what....ANy thoughts?

Thanks so very much Lisa, I wondered all along why he would sound like he was soooo shocked when he saw the pics and then never publish them...if he thought they would add credibility to his story he certainly would have published them...I wonder where those pictures are? Even so, the original pics of the REAL Glen is who I am most interested in, he is a Brody theory for me for sure.

There are some really good photos of him in the book.

Away from my scanner at the moment, but I'll try to scan a couple of the better ones this weekend.

Thanks so very much Lisa, I wondered all along why he would sound like he was soooo shocked when he saw the pics and then never publish them...if he thought they would add credibility to his story he certainly would have published them...I wonder where those pictures are? Even so, the original pics of the REAL Glen is who I am most interested in, he is a Brody theory for me for sure.

The pictures I posted seem to have some of the trip pictures as well as some family pictures in them.

Interesting theories that have come up about the disappearance of the Hyde's:
One theory was that they wanted to start a new life and staged the disappearance.
A second was that some woman died and it it turned out that her name was not what everyone thought- her real name was supposed to be Bessie (no last name given) some items were found in her home that were thought to connect her to Bessie Hyde. But very few details are given about that.

Thanks Lisa, you have been extremely helpful. I know he had the photos of Glen, but I was wondering if he had the ones listed at this site, as he ends his story abruptly, as if he found something. I wanted to see what supposed similarities are seen. THis site appears to be something he posted but never followed up on maybe...very curious, but the more pics the better, so thank you...I don't know the rules for copyright infringement on photos exactly, I know its a few years, so check it out first.

www.gcrg.org/bqr/13-4/glen.html

iNTERESTEDWOMAN, I knew we would cross paths eventually, with these screen names, lol...any thoughts on the above theories?
Good to finally be so INTERESTED, with someone else, LOL

Oh please do what you might feel is right, I am not ever going to hinder someone from a quest when they might feel they have something to offer! I just have been viewing the angle for a couple months now, and was not sure the validity of this author, since IN MY OPINION only, he seems to be 'fishing' for answers to further him. Just my opinion though, and I have put in alot of research, but if you EVER find anything or want to contact him right away for any reason, please, my toes are fine! I am a facts based researcher, study study study...only because I tend to put my mouth before my facts and I have learned the hard way too many times! LOL

You may be right about Dimock, but from what I am seeing, he is a boater who got caught up in the mystery. He seems to have continued investigating even after the book was written. He would definately be a good resource and so would the Az. pathways site author.

Wow! I wonder if he is Brody! Great searching guys!
The very similar big ears really "popped out" at me especially. :crazy:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mhenderson
Back