This thread is for the posters that believe Caylee is still alive

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have to wonder why so many do not want this thread? What is the problem? There are other threads that are similar to each other trashing the Anthony family and/or casey and that seems to be ok? Why is that?

You're right, you don't have to prove anything here just as no one else has proven anything on any of the threads.

But what backs up these "feelings" in this thread? Where is there any statements that show Caylee to be alive or seen by anyone after June 16th. Where is any article, interview or theory that puts Caylee in the hands of another that doesn't originate from a pathological liar? No has to believe anything in any of the threads, but at websleuths we build theories on what is presented via LE, the media, or our own sleuthing, how has this thread contributed to that to state a case that Caylee is alive? Also believing Caylee is dead doesn't make Casey a murderer either.

I have to wonder why so many do not want this thread? What is the problem? There are other threads that are similar to each other trashing the Anthony family and/or casey and that seems to be ok? Why is that?

You're right, you don't have to prove anything here just as no one else has proven anything on any of the threads.

People have tried to say, VETERAN people who have been here for a LONG time, that is not proper "forum etiquette" to start a NEW THREAD when others exist on the same/similar topic, particularly when said thread is merely a poster's OPINION. WHEN NEWS BREAKS and people get excited, you may see 2 or 3 topics pop up under different threads but the mods do their best to merge them. This case is going to be long, and it makes it rough when you have to page through threads of "Casey's still alive, I just know it" to get to the real, concrete, goings on of this case.

I think the point that several posters who have been here for a long time have tried gently to make is that every time someone starts a thread which is similar to many others that exist, it just wastes space and everybody's time. When something is not *NEW* or *breaking news* or *continuation of a forum* one should simply add their OPINIONS to a similar forum that already exists.
Some people come in and try to "rally the masses" to agree with an unpopular opinion, and if you do that you have to live with the fact that other people are going to disagree with you. Just as it is your constitutionally protected right to have an opinion, other posters here have the same right to theirs.
You should review forum etiquette and TOS before starting a new thread since you are so new.

Directions to the other thread plz and we can take the conversation over there.

Body in the trunk has not been proven. Leaks are not proof.

actually, the fact that there was a body in the trunk has been proven.

although it is likely, it has yet to be proven that the body is that of caylee's.

there's a difference.

I'm on the fence. When I look at Casey, I don't see a murderer. The photos that came out with her in the clubs dancing while Caylee was supposedly missing really make me think that Casey knows Caylee is OK and in good hands.

Casey may be a lot of things, but I don't see her as a cold-blooded killer. Because you have two options to believe; she is either a brutal killer of her own daughter or she is innocent. There really is no gray area here. For those of you that think this was an accidental death, I really don't think it's possible. If it were truly an accident, I believe she would have called 911 AND would have been grieving. So in my book accidental death is ruled out, which leaves me once again with the two options: premeditated murder or innocent.

To me the evidence is sketchy at best. The decomp smell is the only thing that I think is believable, and let's face it, that is not reason enough to believe that CAYLEE is deceased. After doing more research on Hair Evidence, I'm even less convinced than ever before about the supposed "hair sample."

Here is a brief abstract from The Journal of Forensic Sciences:

http://www.astm.org/JOURNALS/FORENSIC/PAGES/3575.htm

And here are the Standards and Guidelines from the FBI lab:

http://www.fbi.gov/hq/lab/fsc/backissu/april2005/standards/2005_04_standards02.htm

(long read, but really worth it to understand how this all works)

Other than that, there is just a lot of circumstantial evidence. I believe innocent until proven guilty. What scares me is this lynch mob mentality that I see so often, and like a previous poster mentioned, there are so many innocent people sitting in jail cells right now.

To be completely honest, I get a little sick to my stomach that some people have completely written her off already, writing R.I.P Caylee, etc. It's almost like they can't wait to find a dead Caylee just to be proven right. :eek:

This is all my opinion, and while it may not be popular, please respect it. I will not debate my stand on this case, as I don't go to the other threads and interject my opinions there. If you believe Caylee is dead, this is probably not the thread for you.

I have gone back and forth so many times on this case, and am more and more thinking Caylee is still alive. I don't believe the "Zanny the Nanny" story, but I think there is obviously more to this case than the public knows and am holding judgement until definite evidence from a LE spokesperson is made public and/or Casey is arrested for killing her daughter.

Great Post, my feelings as well. I don't see a killer when I see Casey. Personally, regardless of her actions, she would have broken down by now. Only a serial killer has no emotions for eternity.

Brought into as evidnce yes if leak is true BUT it ALSO has to be PROVEN. Each leak has to be proven to tie anything.

I realize I am new here. My question was about the statement: it's not evidence until submitted to the court.

It will all be brought into court as evidence whether it was leaked or not. Why would it have to be leaked?

But what backs up these "feelings" in this thread? Where is there any statements that show Caylee to be alive or seen by anyone after June 16th. Where is any article, interview or theory that puts Caylee in the hands of another that doesn't originate from a pathological liar? No has to believe anything in any of the threads, but at websleuths we build theories on what is presented via LE, the media, or our own sleuthing, how has this thread contributed to that to state a case that Caylee is alive? Also believing Caylee is dead doesn't make Casey a murderer either.

We are not required to have back-up.

Directions to the other thread plz and we can take the conversation over there.

Well, as JBean tried to direct you several hours ago to do a forum search for "alive" that should take you to any of the threads in this forum on that topic.

Great Post, my feelings as well. I don't see a killer when I see Casey. Personally, regardless of her actions, she would have broken down by now. Only a serial killer has no emotions for eternity.

Scott Peterson has shown no emotion regarding Lacey and his baby. He wasn't a serial killer.

No-one has to be on this thread if they don't want to. I created it for people who do believe.

That's cool. But since this place is about investigating and discussing the evidence found, etc.. to try and solve the issue.. In this case, find Caylee.. I opened the thread expecting to see some ideas to how she could be alive. Evidence that points to that, etc. And a discussion of theorys, based upon known evidence.

I understand that their is "evidence" but it's not evidence until submitted to the court. I am going on my own feeling here, no one elses. I hope I am right, I am an optimist by nature.

Ah, yes. In a court. This will end up in trial. But not all things are 'judged' in a trial. You don't set around and expect a trial on everything that happens around you. If you SEE your neighbor cut down your tree, you believe it's a fact. The pictures you take of him walking away, carring the tools, is your proof. You would say it means nothing, until and unless it shows up in a court? :confused:

As stated before, this site is about studying the known evidence and trying to solve it. If it bothers you to see folks do that and concluded she is dead, why come here?

I just don't see Casey face as one of a murderer.

If your opinion is based on gut instinct and your perception of Casey by looking at her then that is fine. I respect that. I just don't see repeating a statement made by JB that is false as an explanation for a gut feeling.

Why is it that everytime someone posts the possibility that Caylee might be alive others suspect it's one of the A's?

Not everyone believes this little girl is dead and with the lack of evidence I would hate to think any of you would be on the jury. Reminds me of the Salem witch trials. We live in America, here you are suppose to be innocent until PROVEN guilty. I hate to think that if Caylee is found alive that narrow minded, quick to convict people will have crucified this family for nothing more than an overwhelmings popular opinion.

The family pretty much crucified themselves, by lying and obstructing, constantly. If they had the slightest concern for little Caylee, they would have reported her missing immediately, and cooperated with LE, rather than obstructing the investigation at every turn.

During the Salem witch trials, IIRC, none of the accused were hiding a dead and decomposing human body.

You are free to ignore the evidence, if you like. You are free to believe the poor little girl is still alive. But, please do not villify people who have been paying attention as being "narrow minded," "quick to convict," and unthinkingly following "overwhelming popular opinion." The popular opionion is overwhelming for good reason- there was a dead human body in KCs trunk. Even of you ignore ALL of the other evidence, we are still left with that. Per the DNA tests, the hair in the trunk belonged to either KC or Caylee, and had a "death band" in its structure.

BTW-- "Innocent until proven guilty" applies ONLY to a court of law. KC is being treated, by the legal system, as if she is innocent of Caylee's death, in that she has not been charged with it.

Believe what you like-- I wish I was able to believe that she is alive. But, do not attack the rest of us. Thanks.

We are not required to have back-up.

It's true one isn't required to have back-up in order to post. But having some kind of back-up to your ideas or opinions is the only way to make them credible to people.

It's true one isn't required to have back-up in order to post. But having some kind of back-up to your ideas or opinions is the only way to make them credible to people.

I'm not trying to be credible; I'm just having a conversation.

That's cool. But since this place is about investigating and discussing the evidence found, etc.. to try and solve the issue.. In this case, find Caylee.. I opened the thread expecting to see some ideas to how she could be alive. Evidence that points to that, etc. And a discussion of theorys, based upon known evidence.

Ah, yes. In a court. This will end up in trial. But not all things are 'judged' in a trial. You don't set around and expect a trial on everything that happens around you. If you SEE your neighbor cut down your tree, you believe it's a fact. The pictures you take of him walking away, carring the tools, is your proof. You would say it means nothing, until and unless it shows up in a court? :confused:

As stated before, this site is about studying the known evidence and trying to solve it. If it bothers you to see folks do that and concluded she is dead, why come here?

WHAT is the KNOWN evidence? Casey lied?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member