Nancy Grace - 10/20/08 Monday

I donated to TES last week, and intend to again this week.
But what I wanted to mention from tonights NG show is; That man caller and Nancy had a great point and that is very much proof of how Casey is guilty of murdering Caylee and it didnt even phase her at all. She was out shopping and buying herself things and not Caylee, cause Caylee was gone for good, and Casey was celebrating by getting herself stuff.
I have 3 granddaughters that live farther away, and everytime I shop I think of them constantly, and pick up their favorite food, or candy, coloring books and lots of things for their visits.
So just more proof, Caylee was not kidnapped, Casey did it all, to live a self absorbed life.

Another "shout out" for NG for faithfully remembering our American heroes.

While I WAS irritated at LP posting bond, I'm hoping that now some of the info about her doing nothing to help find Caylee while she was out on bond will come back to bite her in the *advertiser censored*:) So maybe he will have helped produce some good evidence to be used against her.

Ya never know...;)

Wouldn't it be ironic if LP's testimony helps to get KC convicted..?

I'm sure LP & RD will be called to testify against her during the trial so they can tell the "script" story

I said some nasty stuff too. I was wrong.
I don't think I was too kind to him either, but he has proved where his heart really is. I think he didn't realize the problem until he got there and actually saw the little witch with a b in action.

While I WAS irritated at LP posting bond, I'm hoping that now some of the info about her doing nothing to help find Caylee while she was out on bond will come back to bite her in the *advertiser censored*:) So maybe he will have helped produce some good evidence to be used against her.

Ya never know...;)

You're right! I would say then it was a blessing in disguise.

I expect the coverage of Caylee on NG will slow down a great deal soon unless
Caylee is found, or the trial begins.

Wouldn't it be ironic if LP's testimony helps to get KC convicted..?

I'm sure LP & RD will be called to testify against her during the trial so they can tell the "script" story

One night while Tp and LP(via a mod on the phone) were in chat ,someone asked if they would be witnesses for the prosecution and they said "NO", it was weird.

Terrence Lenamon - new DP attorney on board. Most clients of his have been convicted.

One of his clients was the man who dropped his gf's 5 year old daughter off in the swamp and left her to die by being eaten by alligators. Hmmmm.

Seems like he likes the bizarre and the ones who get the DP.

Miami man guilty in bizarre Santeria killing
But Terrence Lenamon, an attorney for Cuesta, said prosecutors got a big part of the story wrong.( Like KC , no doubt)
------------------------------------------------------------------------
Harrell Franklin Braddy Gets No Mercy From Miami-Dade Jury As They Recommend Death For Throwing Quatisha Maycock to the Aligators! Defense attorney Terry Lenamon provided evidence of Braddy's subsequent reform and his involvement in his church

To no one's surprise, Harrell Franklin Braddy, who was convicted of murder for leaving a 5-year-old girl to be eaten alive by alligators in the Everglades, was sentenced to death last week by Judge Leonard Glick

If GA just now put $50 into Casey's jailhouse account, I wonder if they were out of money last week and had to make the prisoner wait until a paycheck came in. I know it's none of my business, but I can't help but wonder.

Everyone hear that.......?

You can donate to TES through the NG show........"Care of TES-Tim Miller"

Too bad LP spent that 50k on Casey....Tim could really use that cash now

I e-mailed LP the other night, asking if he would consider giving Tim, the $50,000 that he offered to anyone leading him to Caylee.

I haven't heard back, but I'm hoping he will ... and he may have all ready.

I e-mailed LP the other night, asking if he would consider giving Tim, the $50,000 that he offered to anyone leading him to Caylee.

I haven't heard back, but I'm hoping he will ... and he may have all ready.

Well LP was quoted in Globe mag recently, I believe the link is in the "Rumors thread" maybe he is trying to get some cash for TES...sounds like it to me. He waited long enough to do the interview, the timing is uncanny.

Seems like he likes the bizarre and the ones who get the DP.

Miami man guilty in bizarre Santeria killing
But Terrence Lenamon, an attorney for Cuesta, said prosecutors got a big part of the story wrong.( Like KC , no doubt)
------------------------------------------------------------------------
Harrell Franklin Braddy Gets No Mercy From Miami-Dade Jury As They Recommend Death For Throwing Quatisha Maycock to the Aligators! Defense attorney Terry Lenamon provided evidence of Braddy's subsequent reform and his involvement in his church

To no one's surprise, Harrell Franklin Braddy, who was convicted of murder for leaving a 5-year-old girl to be eaten alive by alligators in the Everglades, was sentenced to death last week by Judge Leonard Glick

Well, based on that, I think he's the PERFECT person to represent Casey in the DP case!

I'm so glad for Cole's dad! The statistics were against a happy ending, and it's truly a miracle that Cole was found alive and well, and returned to his dad. :)

Like I have said from the beginning of this.........drug dealers, illegal doers do not want a child. They don't want the heat from the feds. They are not into killing kids and if it was something like that they would have just killed KC, left her for others to see as a warning and gone on. NO ONE would take that child.

Thank you, I also posted the youtube link to it but it's in peices, this one is the one I was looking for to show the picture of Caylee on the table in the frame.:)

Your welcome!
:)

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jbks