WI WI - Kelly Dwyer, 27, Milwaukee, 11 Oct 2013 - #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dwyer’s mother says Dwyer hasn’t used her cell phone since 10:00 a.m. on Friday — something Dwyer’s mother says is very unusual.

Dwyer’s mother has looked into Dwyer’s phone records, and has learned she was texting a Kenosha man — who has denied seeing her on Friday. That man’s phone now appears to be disconnected.
from same link

In reading the above news article CMac2 linked to ---

I don't get how "Police said they do not suspect foul play at the moment" when her mother says "it's unlike her daughter to skip work or disappear without telling anyone"

Dwyer’s mother says Dwyer hasn’t used her cell phone since 10:00 a.m. on Friday — something Dwyer’s mother says is very unusual.

Dwyer’s mother has looked into Dwyer’s phone records, and has learned she was texting a Kenosha man — who has denied seeing her on Friday. That man’s phone now appears to be disconnected

How has her mother gotten access to phone records this quick? In most cases we seem to wait forever for a glimpse of info, unsubstantiated at best.

forgive my copy paste attempt.

If Kelly is on her mother's phone plan she can view her activity online. Hth

In reading the above news article CMac2 linked to ---

I don't get how "Police said they do not suspect foul play at the moment" when her mother says "it's unlike her daughter to skip work or disappear without telling anyone"

She's not the first 27 year old to miss work. She may have her reasons for not telling anyone what she's doing. Plus, how does her mother know she didn't tell someone? I see no reason to suspect foul play.

She's not the first 27 year old to miss work. She may have her reasons for not telling anyone what she's doing. Plus, how does her mother know she didn't tell someone? I see no reason to suspect foul play.

I think it has more to do with behaviors. If my parents didn't hear from me for the length of time Kelly's mom hasn't heard from her, they wouldn't be worried at all. If, however, Kelly's mom is used to hearing from her daughter daily or multiple times a day, that would be cause for alarm. Especially if she hasn't used her cell in that time, coupled with the fact that she also missed work. I think it's the combo of all the circumstances, not just the fact that she missed work.

May not be foul play, but clearly something has happened that is outside of the norm, which is definitely concerning.

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk 2

wow, that is fast phone records, wish we had that info on the Bryce case.

I think another poster suggested this was likely because Mom and Kelly may be on the same cell plan. She may have been able to look at activity online.

Here's another article, says Kelly was out Thursday night with her boyfriend and spent the night with him. This is not a good sign. Wonder what he has to say about that night?

http://www.620wtmj.com/news/local/227614901.html?lc=Smart

I have AT&T and can log into my account online and see phone calls & texts for all phones on my plan, usually up to the last hour. By that, I mean, it usually takes about an hour for my account to update so a call or text made at 10:00 am would (usually) be visible around 11:00.

So, yes, if she is on her mom's phone plan, she would be able to see any activity this way.

She was seen @ 9 am on Friday. Also, she was texting @ 10 am. When was she due @ work? Would show if she voluntarily missed work.

This man's phone has been disconnected over the weekend? How convenient.

16ihczm.jpg

link: http://fox6now.com/2013/10/13/mother-says-27-year-old-milwaukee-woman-missing-since-friday/

Dwyer’s friends say she doesn’t have a car, so she would have taken a cab, or would have been on foot."

Or someone could have given her a ride.

I find this suspicious. This man she was texting, and his phone turned off needs to be looked into. Even if he is cleared,he should still be questioned. The comment on fox6now is quite interesting.

Is the guy she was texting, whose phone is now disconnected and her boyfriend, who she was out drinking with, the same person?

From local reports, it does not sound like the same person. Praying for her safe return.

Is the guy she was texting, whose phone is now disconnected and her boyfriend, who she was out drinking with, the same person?

she was out drinking with her boyfriend and spent the night at his place and then the next morning was texting a man in another city.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
crimedeepdives23